Bluelight

Thread: Drug Test and crack cocaine

1. Collapse Details
    Drug Test and crack cocaine 
    Bluelighter
    I just found out this morning that I have to go to the MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) early Monday morning for a physical. After extensively searching bluelight for drug testing information, I still have one question.

I found from my searching that cocaine stays in the system for 2 to 4 days, but I couldn't find anything related to crack and drug testing. I've been smoking a decent amount of crack for the past two weeks (maybe 1/4 gram 4 times a week), and I was wondering if the body metabolizes crack in the same way it does regular cocaine? What I mean is, is this 2 to 4 days detection time accurate for crack cocaine as well?

I know all about flushing my system with water and cranberry juice, taking vitamins to maintain piss color, etc., but I really want to know if crack cocaine stays in the system longer/shorter than regular cocaine, so I know what my chances are of passing this drug test.

Thanks in advance, I'll post here to let you all know how it goes after I go.

~Treeburner

2. Collapse Details

yea it does it still is cocaine

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Went out and bought a bottle of B12, I've been drinking a shitload of water, and will continue to until right before the test. Like I said this is a military test for entrance into the Navy, and I'm assuming it won't get sent to a lab but will be tested right there on the spot.

Gonna completely flood my system with water, then take a bunch of b12 to keep my piss yellow and hope my urine is diluted enough to pass the test. If they do send the test out, I'll probably be screwed due to low creatine levels, but oh well, then I'll at worst get rejected from enlisting.

Anyone know if drug tests at the MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) are sent out to a lab or if they're the standard dip-stick style test?

Also, like I said I'll be trying to dilute my system as much as possible, but how long does urine remain diluted when you're holding it in? (ie if i drink a shitload of water until I get to the station at 6am, then don't get tested til 11am or so, will my metabolite level in my urine be significantly higher than at 6?)

Found out from my friend only a few minutes ago that apparently I took 3 hits of weed the other night when I was pissy-drunk, which I didn't remember, so now I've got something else to worry about.

Any help is greatly appreciate, and please, cross your fingers for me. I'd really like to get accepted so I can have something good to put on my resume after I get out and get some free schooling and hopefully make something of myself someday.

~Treeburner

4. Collapse Details
    coke test... 
    Bluelighter
    Stays in your urine for up to 72 hours.