• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Beer - The definitive guide to your preferences

I'd like to give one of those brew places as well. Would save alot of fucking around at home.

Reading those posts just got me motivated enough on my day off to finally put down a Spring brew. I usually go a Ginger beer with 1.5kg of raw sugar. If I could be fucked leaving it the bottles for 4-6months I would go 1kg of brown sugar but that is my special occasion special.You generally can't fuck up a ginger beer at home. I've been brewing since I was a poor student and we discovered it was the only home brew that was possible to drink straight from the barrel without bottling and without spewing your guts up.

I call it "GB"...
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m155/maxload_2006/24112006051.jpg

Man, that is so cool! You have inspired me to design some labels for my beer! Yeeew :D

I'd like to give one of those brew places as well. Would save alot of fucking around at home.

Reading those posts just got me motivated enough on my day off to finally put down a Spring brew. I usually go a Ginger beer with 1.5kg of raw sugar. If I could be fucked leaving it the bottles for 4-6months I would go 1kg of brown sugar but that is my special occasion special.You generally can't fuck up a ginger beer at home. I've been brewing since I was a poor student and we discovered it was the only home brew that was possible to drink straight from the barrel without bottling and without spewing your guts up.

I call it "GB"...
24112006051.jpg

Do you also brew up a Ginger Tea?

I have been doing that for quite a few years now, got my shit together and everything!

I love my eastern european beers... Kozel Premium, Zywiec, Brok Sambor... All available from Dan Murphy's in 500ml bottles, quite nice.

Also really like the Schofferhoffer Hefewiezen, which is a german wheatbeer afaik, 6 pints for $22 odd.