• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Beer - The definitive guide to your preferences

I think Crownies are a bit overpriced for something that really shouldn't be a Premium Label beer!

In defence of VB, and in retaliation to all the bagging of it in the seppo's thread I have this to say:

Fuck you, you damn girls...

:)

hyperborea13 said:
cept for keystroke
BTW, Fosters sucks. After the first time I tasted it I knew it was prolly the shit beer that you guys are too smart to drink yourself so you export it.

Perceptive fucker aren't you? :)

The thread makes me want a beer. Keystroke .. you up for a few down the local?

I like XXXX gold and am not ashamed of this :)

if i have a little extra to spend i like drinking Stellas or Coronas, otherwise its usually Carlton Draught for me.

I hate the "posh" people that will not drink "pleb beer" (tooheys, vb, etc) and they sit there sipping on Becks or other shit.

oh while I'm on the topic, WHY DO IDIOTS keep putting lemon in their beer when they are obviously NOT Corona's ?

and even then you're meant to put LIME in it.

dimwits :eek:

- What is your beer of preference?

VB > Tuborg (danish beer that you van't get here :( ) Carlton Draught > Kilkenny > Stella Artois > Amstel > Miller Genuine Draft > Nastro Azzuro > Carlsberg > Corona > Sol (has a shot of tequila in it) > Kirin (japanese beer) > Singha (indian beer) > every other beer in the world > And last but not least Tooheys Anything

- What effects your choice?

It's hard to say really. What's in stock, money. If I'm dying to quench my thirst, Miller is an excellent choice IMO. If I'm sad, I'll go for either Carlsberg, Nastro Azzuro, Stella Artois or Kilkenny (don't ask me why). If it's on tap, I'll definately pick VB or Carlton Draught.

I'm so against lime in beer.

My bestfriend drinks stella with lime (GRRR) it poisons the beer.

I've never understood why on earth people mix things into beer!

BEER IS MEANT TO BE DRUNK STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE/CAN/TAP UNTOUCHED!

coopers red.
tooheys old is highly under rated. i love this stuff off tap.

I experienced Piss beer last night.
Its cheap and not a bad drop.
Tastes a tad weak, but that just means its good to kill thirst and get smashed

except smirnoff ice .. which is completely allowed for the sake of schmandies.

and jesus fucking christ

ITS NOT CALLED COOPERS RED YOU TOOL.

Read the label - Says Coopers Sparkling Ale, or Coopers Stout (for the yellow label, I'm not quite sure, i dont drink it) or Coopers Pale Ale for the godly green label.

Fuck me with a 10foot clown pole

fuck buddy. like it makes a fucken difference. i know what its called. people associate with what they see on the label more than what its called.
theres white yellow black green red something else. like it really fucken matters.

I hate the "posh" people that will not drink "pleb beer" (tooheys, vb, etc) and they sit there sipping on Becks or other shit. oh while I'm on the topic, WHY DO IDIOTS keep putting lemon in their beer when they are obviously NOT Corona's ?

and even then you're meant to put LIME in it.

keystroke - um....you may perhaps be the dimwit - the lemon served with Corona was actually the ORIGINAL way to serve this beer, in Mexico, because the lemon was intended to disguise the taste of this crappy beer.

note: i like the taste of corona because i like girly weak tasting non-bitter beer, but as far as "proper" beers go it is not regarded as a good beer.

The fad to put lime in Corona came after they became fashionable to drink, and probably just to differentiate further between people who drank them as opposed to local beer.

I myself like lemon in many light tasting beers [read: nastro azzuro, corona....and redback wheat beer is also SUPPOSED TO BE served with a slice of lemon, as are many wheat beers]

note: this all comes from being taught this by a) professional cellarmen and b) representatives from beer companies such as matilda bay brewing and c) hospitality courses.

that is all thank-you.

:)