Post Your Work Out Routine, Stats & Cycles!

jazer if someone is asking basic question about using juice it means nothin more than they are tryin to learn.,....when u become an experienced lifter this knowledge is not just planted in your head....i applaude anyone who asks questions.....even if they SEEM dumb......u need to learn this shit on yourself so u won't make mistakes.....maybe thats what you should have done.....i post on quite a few boards.....i have been around juice for 5 yeasrs or so.....i don't know everything.....i will always be learning.....but there are gys in my gym that ask me questions and i'm half their size.....they teach me about training and diet....but i teach them AAS

*bump*

I wanted to bump this because I think it's a good thread and everyone can benefit from it. For those of you newer members that don't know, my old username was Dr. McBudstoke, so you can see my stats and routine etc. posted under that name earlier in the thread.

Monday - Weights
5 min jogging warmup
Deadlift - 6x5, ,the last two at top weight and the first four serving as increasingly heavier warmups
2 Finger deadlift 5 singles, or other grip exercises 4 singles or 4x5, alternating every o ther week
Clean and Press 5/4/3/2/1
Standing thick curl 4x5 or 4 singles
Weighted situps 25x

Wednesday:
DB bench press 5x5
Barbell bench lockouts 5 singles
Pullups or barbell rowing 5x5
Thick wrist curls 4x5 or 4 singles
Seated thick reverse curls 4x5 or 4 singles

Thursday is a day where I have an intense boxing class, cardio wise, with some circuit training, dancing, air boxing, speed and heavy bag drills.

Friday
Full squats 5x5
1/4 Squat 5 singles
Smith calf riases 5x5
Shrugs 5x5
Captains of Crush(c) grippers 4x5, or other grip exercise
Weighted sidebends 25x

Edit: Oh yeah. stats. 19, college student. 185 or so, not sure BF% but too much (I dont do enough cardio and I smoke alot of marijuana and drink occasionally)

stats for my lifts hm..hard to say cause I rotate doing reps or singles every week or so but I've hit a 340 in the squat for reps, 310 deadlift single but for reps i'm at 250 right now, a 500 for a single in the quarter squat, for reps 190 for bench

Last edited:
modified westside program, basically all accessory work is done at dynamic speed, as to minimize hypertrophy to maintain wrestling weight and increase power/speed relative to size.

current deadlift 370 (made today), bench 275, squat 315. bodyweight 160, bf about seven maybe, my bf calipers suck balls. ( i didn't post specifics of routine because it changes weekly so it's pointless. if anyone has questions on westside, which is one of the greatest ways to gain strength naturally, let me know thru pm)