Post Your Work Out Routine, Stats & Cycles!

The garlic is just a product like garlique and I take it to keep HDL high and also because it has a natural anti biotic called alicin in it.

to keep this topic off topic ;)

I notice that you are 25 5 alph....how long have you been using roids?

so Garlique at its clinical dose is good? from beginning of cycle to ? into pct?

I think garlic by itself is good for Blood Pressure. so regardless, its good to take it.

AGE:24 ROUTINE:daily:160 push ups,160 sit ups,20 minute run,15-20 chin ups. TWICE WEEKLY:45 minute run, half hour swim. HEIGHT:178cm WEIGHT:65kgs PENIS LENGTH:23 INCHES( in the cold that is- not erect ). yeah right! 4

21 yrs. old

157 ish lbs.

max bench press : 260

max deadlift : 365

supplements: protein (whey and soy), creatine, multivitamins, fish body oils, flax seeds (raw), tribulus formula, and energy stacks before workouts (tribulus, yohimbe, maca, caffeine, etc), plus a ridiculously clean and balanced diet, bordering an obsession.

routine: 1X weekly boxing; 1/2X weekly gym, with half body split or whole body routine, depending how many times i went that week. low reps (<5), high weight. compound movements like squats, deadlifts, and weighted dips. also rows. and 2X week wrestling practice, for about an hour and a half, very intense.

(if anyone has any basic questions on how to train, eat, or supplement for either strength, size, or both, feel free to ask)

oh cycles? none currently. previously used winstrol when i had no idea about steroids, then used sustanon 250 (durateston sp?) a couple years back. it's a test blend, that stuff's money. anyways shouldn't have taken that, and wish i hadn't. back then i though, like i see people in the forums here thinking, that steroids are a great way to get into shape and to get into a routine. they are not. i know no one here wants to hear this but steroids should a) not be used by anyone under 21-23 at the youngest. the younger the worse. b) not be used by anyone who isn't already a monster. if you cannot get big on your own then you *ARE NOT* ready for steroids. steroids should be used to help with plateaus in the experienced lifter, not to transform you from a weekend warrior to a serious lifter. (please listen to me so you don't find out the hard way!!! if you need to be asking the most basic questions about steroids and their cycles, you are in all likelyhood not ready to be taking them!)

sorry but this will be my last one in a row, just have to add something. among the many reasons why you should not take a cycle unless you are already a serious lifter who has no problems making gains, is because if you have not already gotten to a certain point in your training where you're stuck, then you take steroids, gain 20/25 lbs depending on cycle / size/ how well you utilized the cycle, and you're gonna lose most of it when you're done in all likelihood. however, if you just learned how to eat and train (and to a significantly smaller degree supplement) properly you can gain that weight, maybe it will take 12 months instead of 2, but when you're done you will a) be able to keep your gains, b)not risk any of the side effects of steroid usage (not everyone will have problems with steroids, but some will), and most importantly c) you will understand how to eat and train, so you can go further from there, you won't just be back at square one when you're done. reason C is why i regret taking steroids a couple years back. i didn't see any health problems, and it was cool being bigger and stronger while i was on them, but i lost the overwhelming majority of strength / size when coming off. i am currently bigger, stronger, and healthier now than i was then, which was just two years ago, and i'm all natural now. it's great because i'm not gonna be small again in a month. also i am stronger relative to my weight than i was on the cycles

^what the fuck are you talking about? with proper PCT you should keep most if not all your gains. And you didn't even do a cycle, you used some winstrol, and some durateston on a completely different occasion. That's not a cycle. you need to get your facts straight.

Ya really. I began using AAS when I was in my late teens and ive not lost any of the gains I've made from them.

AAS gains are as permenant as natural gains, UNLESS, your using AAS to surpass your genetic endocrine hormonal limitations. Once you surpass them, via exogenous hormones, you enter an element that your body cannot support. So yes, after months off, you will lose the gains because ur endocrine system cannot support it. But using AAS before genetic limitations are reacfhed, the gains are as permenant as the gains you'd acheive 'naturally'.

most people i know don't know dic about correct pct, if you do that's great for you. and why isn't sustanon a cycle?
sphinx - even when doing as well as you can w/ post cycle therapy, not everyone keeps 100%, so no they are not as permanent as natural gains for everyone. if they are for you, great. again, as i've said earlier, you are too young for them. how many cycles have you done since ur late teens? is see you're only 20 now. i'm surprised someone as knowledgable about steroids as you seem took them so young. why would you want to take steroids before hitting your genetic limitations, especially w/ potential adverse effects?

sphinx i just talked to a someone who knows this stuff cold, and he said that w/ a good cycle and pct you can expect to keep about 85%. are you quite sure about aas gains = natural gains?

He is saying that if you use AS to get to your natural limit of muscle, then the gains are as keepable as if they were natural.

After you are passed your natural limit, then the 85-90% of gains kept after a good cycle is something to try for, but 100% is very hard.

i guess i just don't get why someone would even consider taking a cycle before they have hit their natural limit. is it just impatience?

I really dont know, but it is really impossible to tell when you have actually hit your natural limit. There is always something that you could do, and unless you have been trying to gain for over 1 year and not gained anything, I dont think that you have reached your natural limit.

Not that it is wrong to use before your natural limit though, as many people dont want to wait the 6 months or a year of no gains, just to justify using AS to me or you, and I dont blame them really. Working hard in the gym and eating well, and not getting anything for it, is really hard on the mind, and we just try to make sure that people have their diet and training on track for 6 months or so before they think about using AS. If your diet and training are good, and you dont make any gains in six months, then I think that you are close enough to your natural limit to effectively use AS

Height: 5'11

Weight: 184.8 (cruiserweight)

Morning
0600-Warm up/Stretch
0610-10 km. Run
0710-Drills (Knees, Kicks Teeps and Punches on the bag)
0730-Shadow Box (5 to 6 rounds)
0800-Bag Work (4 to 5 rounds)
0825-Pad Work (2 to 5 rounds)
0850-Clinching/Sparring (alternate days up to 5 rounds)
0915-Drills (as before)
0935-Exercises (sit ups push ups chin ups)
0950-Shadow Box (2 to 3 rounds)
1005-Cool Down Stretch

Afternoon
1600-Warm Up/Stretch
1610-3 to 5 km. Run
1635-Skip (4 rounds)
1655-Shadow Box (5 to 6 rounds)
1725-Bag Work (6 to 8 rounds)
1805-Pad Work (5 to 6 rounds)
1835-Clinching/Sparring (alternate days, 5 to 6 rounds)
1905-Drills (as morning)
1925-Shadow Box (3 to 4 rounds)
1940-Cool Down Stretch

Weight training is kept to an absolute minimum with the exception of strength and conditioning training, which involves no western methods.

Food mainly consists of eggs, rice, fish, meats, chicken, salads, bread, pasta and a shitload of Mcdonalds, at around 4-6 large meals per day. The above schedule is adjusted in accordance with fight schedule and required improvements.

Fuck steroids 8) (Yes, I realise the irony of saying that in the Steroid Forums)

Last edited: