• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Erowid/BlueLight Neuropharmacology Text

ive lost it again when i had to restart my system. could someone put a link up again please because the last one has expired.
thanks

How about we all work on editing it on Wikibooks? I'm sure it'll take off from there.

BTW I can run a server and can grant (reputable) members an account for hosting and whatnot. I'm sure I have some drug related domains laying around, too.

This is impressive stuff. In have only looked at it briefly but it seems to be quite accessible yet not to simple. It makes me happy to see that the community can cooperate and produce such quality work.

I take it that you want to see it spread?

Can I post a link to the pdf on other forums or is it better to link to this thread?

Man this is gonna put me ahead of the class when I start my pharmacology course at uni next year. <3 to everyone who made this, truly invaluable information.

thanks for this!

Funny...i just posted a thread asking people to recommend me a bunch of books on how the brain works and how psychedelics, stims and opiates work in the brain.

i think there is a real need for stuff like this

It sounds like more people wanted to add to it....is it still an ongoing project?

thanks

This is fantastic, thank you to everyone involved in it.

Is this project still in progress?

I'd like to offer to help proofreading and editing to clean it up too. I don't know much at all about the science but am a bit obsessive with spelling and grammar so would like to have an edited copy just for my own ease of reading!

This is a really cool idea! If you guys are looking for updates or additions in a few years still, I'd be way down to contribute. I'm currently working on a BS in Behavioral Neuroscience, so after that I'll have a good background in biochem, MCD biology, neurophysiology, genetics, and some psychology; I'm down to try to pass some of that on! I'm also tired of all the crazy drug misinformation floating around, it'd be cool to try to dispel that. In the mean time, I'll be working my way through the current version. Great project!

Last edited:
thanks for this!

Funny...i just posted a thread asking people to recommend me a bunch of books on how the brain works and how psychedelics, stims and opiates work in the brain.

i think there is a real need for stuff like this

It sounds like more people wanted to add to it....is it still an ongoing project?

thanks

I'm glad to see this out there! I was going to ask for the same/similar, so it seems we think alike.

I's love to find a bit more advanced great text on opiate, CYP450 & Cox-2 inhibitor metabolism through the liver, kidneys and then to the blood/ brain barrier, safety of taking these & genetics. It seems to me that with some research on what's already out there, this could help those with different types of chronic pain.

There are natural ways to do these things as well, yet would be great to see them in print, including avoiding &/or controlling the adverse effects of steroids, both anabolic & glucocorticoids, as both can have equally nasty adverse effects.

Last edited:
Are there any efforts by Bluelight to continue resp. extend BilZ0r's fantastic work?