• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Withdrawl - Oxycontin 2 days in a row

Real_Illusion

Bluelighter
Can withdrawl occur from using oxycontin once one day, and then the next night, but then stopping? This is at 20 mg doses.

If it will be at most just mild, then that is ok (like equal to withdrawl from daily use of cannabis or coffee). I dont see how I'd get severe back pain or anything from just twice, but I'm not experienced with this drug so I really dont know. Any insight will help, especially from experienced users.

No, if youve only used Oxy 2 days in a row, WD's are highly unlikely. If thats the only two times youve assuming used it, then no withdrawls. Other people might have better insight though.

You won't experience real withdrawls, but you might feel kinda crappy for a day or 2. After I go on little opiate binges I sometimes get headaches and feel a little beat up for a day or 2 after I stop using.
Not only that but you can experience mild psychological withdrawls since the opiate high is so nice. Don't worry though, it won't be anything you can't deal with.

Hmm... as the opiate leaves your body, you may experience some mild anxiety/etc as the level drops off, but it's nothing like a real withdrawal. I hear of studies where people throw up/get nauseous, etc. coming off of a single dose morphine, as it leaves their body.

But it isn't as major/doesn't last anywhere near as long. Is what I'm saying correct? I could be wrong...

And I'm surprised you could do 20mg one day and get high on 20mg the day after.

You shouldn't feel ANY withdrawal symptoms at all, with exceptions of mild psychological comedown symptoms. You shouldn't have devolped a tolerance yet, shit you only used it twice, but opioid tolerance does devolp fast so beware

While we're in a thread, instead of making a new one, I figured I'd ask how many days is wise to skip between opiate experiences (ever since I learned the difference between opiates and opioids, it semi-annoys me to type opiates cuz I know I'm not including everything, although it doesn't bother me when others do it, but it's added typing and looks sort of... I dunno) so as not to build tolerance.

I'm pretty sure that a week between experiences (assuming you do it once per week, not a daily user skipping a week) would remove almost all but the traces of a tolerance. But how many is wise to skip.

If you, say did some, and waited 3-5 days and did it again, since that would raise your tolerance higher, would it take more time to lose that tolerance, or still about a week?

Thanks.

The only reason why I'm doing it 2 days in a row is today was to test the batch, and tommorow is halloween and these are the only drugs I have for halloween so this is what I'm gonna do. I might get ecstasy, but thats not likely.

Blase - why do you think I wont be able to get high again the next day? Are you experienced with oxycontin? If its a big difference ill sniff 25-30 mg. Keep in mind today was my first time with the drug. Tommorow is my second. Oh by the way, I felt a little nausea coming off of the oxy today. Nothing to really complain about though.

^^ Save your OC for christmas or thanksgiving, try to get some acid for halloween. :)

sonic - I was trying to get x for halloween but the dude couldnt get it...its still a possibility. However oxy is all I got now so it looks like me and my sidekick tiffany will be sniffin those tonight :D

She plans on going trick or treating, but I bet we're gonna get tired of that and end up doing something else if were on 25 mg of oxy :p

you shouldn't feel any withdrawal symptoms unless you're using it daily for like a week straight at least.

but you also shouldn't feel nauseaus coming off of OC. if anything, that's usually a sign that you have too much in your system. you're body is weird :p

careful with the OC btw. it's pretty psychologically addictive.

Yeah, I had a good night. I'm not really addicted at all.....I do love them, but I wouldn't even want to do them all the time really. They are a good weekend drug though, I have to say...probably the best weekend drug there is.

I did feel a little nausea coming down, but it wasnt intense at all, just light.

The girl I was with thought it wouldnt work, because she "took two vicodin before and it didnt work". She was pretty fucked up though, and says its her new favorite drug :)

It takes some time of continuous use (or at least frequent intermittent use) to become physically dependent. 2 days just won't do it.

To answer the second question my experience is that at least 3 days between opioid use (usually use for 2 days then stop now)seems to be required for me not to develop withdrawls. I have experienced mild w/d on a few occassions of more frequent (but not daily) use.

I think it is somewhat a personal thing when the actual "cut off" point is. I do think it takes a few days to clear your body of the drug.

and a few months to even a few years in some cases to clear your mind of the drug.

that's subjective. to me OC is good, but nothing too spectacular.

yes, its subjective, but the guy has already said how good it is, and how it's "probably the best weekend drug". in my case that once a week slowly turned into twice a week, three times a week, etc. some people don't know what they could possibly getting into, but i guess they have to experience it first hand ya know.

I could never make the mental connection having OxyContin, or any opioid for that matter, "a weekend drug". I must have had a predisposition to opioid addiction. Addiction is pevalent in my family tree but opioids were the drug that grew on me very quick. My use grew to everyday after only a few months of use and I will never be able to control my use again. I'm addicted to methadone currently which is a real bitch.

No, I doubt my usage will increase to that extent. I dont see it as really enjoyable to do daily. Kind of in a similar way alot of people just dont want to use psychedelics everyday. I think on the weekend its a great drug, but I really wouldnt prefer it as a daily thing. I think weed is the best daily drug.

^^^ not to bust your bubble, but I imagine most of us who have been heavy users and addicted said the same things as you...inevitably, it catches up to most. Just be careful.

swybs