• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Withdrawl - Oxycontin 2 days in a row

I've been on oxycodone for 2+ weeks, using everyday, and did not suffer any withdrawl symptoms when I quit. I'm not saying that this is the case for everyone, but it's just an example to show that this drug has a much lower dependancy potential than most people think.

Usually you would have to be using OxyContin daily for at least a month to notice any significant withdrawl symptoms.

now that i'm clean after previously having a habit, 3-4 days in a row will produce withdrawals.

Wow, some of you people seemt to be very sensitive to withdrawl symptoms, that sucks for you. I mean 3-4 days and you experience withdrawl symptoms? For me it took at least a month to experience any withdrawl symptoms that I could acknowledge and at two months of daily use I would start to feel the really harsh symptoms.

yea, that was the case with me too. but after having a heavy habit previously, it seems i am more sensitive to withdrawals after the fact. i'm not sure if you understood me correctly.

I understood you completly. I have had a horrible heavy addiction to opioids also and it still would take at least a month or two for w/ds to kick in with me. I was just mentioning how it would take much longer for withdrawls to kick in longer than it would for you, keeping in mind that you have had a habit also. I've been on and off opioids many, many times with many relapse dates and sobriety dates. At my worse I was using roughly 240mg of OxyContin per day and maybe six bags of heroin on the weekends. Not to dicksize, just letting you know that I had a habit also. Some people are just different on how long it takes to start feeling withdrawls and senstivity to them.

same here K'dOUTinAZ, after like 7 months of everyday use, w/ds sucked, lol, i still use when i can get it, but not nearly as much as I used to