• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Injecting Adderall???

Parabola

Bluelighter
Is it safe to dissolve adderall and inject it?...or ritalin.... if this is a stupid question im sorry...but eating or snorting them doesnt really give me much of an effect anymore...

I just had a conversation with Captain Vascular System about shooting up dissolved aderall. All he kept saying was: "Dirty pool, old boy, DIRTY POOL!"

Maybe you should just start snorting meth before you decide that you need to take a needle to your poor veins because aderall and ritalin don't work for you anymore. Aderall and Ritalin are weak drugs. It takes a lot of aderall for the average abuser to get that satisfying buzz. A little bit of meth goes a long way, though! I feel bad for writing this... what I really want to do is tell you to knock that shit off before you find yourself in the position of a lot of ex-friends of mine are in because of stimulants: Totally addicted and totally fucked up 90% of the time, jobless, friendless, trapped in an endless cycle of selling massive amounts of every kind of drug, and somehow still balling about as hard as your local box-dwelling crackhead. I probably don't even need to tell you that they look 20 times worse every three days because they're about as healthy as someone who's dying of AIDS.

Look - I don't mean to patronize you, and I may be overreacting, but if you're thinking about injecting ANYTHINGl you may need to analyze the path you're on and perhaps take a break from drugs.

There - now I feel better.

ritalin has no recreational value. just get some meth if u want to have fun on stimulants.

i have too. and i i've also tried it myself because i was needle-happy and i needed to write a paper in a few short hours. and i can assure you that it's utterly useless recreationally.

ritalin stands somewhere between caffeine and amphetamine as far as it's effects as a stimulant. anything weaker than d-amphetamine is worthless for recreational purposes in my opinion.

Fuck no, it's not safe.

I don't know about adderall, but ritalin is not difficult to inject. It's water soluble, and so you just need to drop your tablets into a little water. I'd recommend you use at least 2ML. Leave it for a while because the pills (that I had) seem to contain a lot of insoluble binders/filler and so you may end up with wet sludge. That's why I'd suggest using 2ml or more of water...

As for the advice about using meth instead of injecting these tablets, I'd agree. You could even recrystalize it a couple of times to get a completely pure product. Safer to inject than the likes of ritalin or adderall, but you wouldn't even need to inject it.

2 very well known posters on another drug related messageboard have DIED from injecting methylphenidate... This is an EXTREMELY CARDIOTOXIC drug... High doses IVed CAN lead to cardiac arrest, pulmonary edema, and stroke...
Based upon my research it seems that IV methylphenidate is MUCH MORE DANGEROUS THAN IV COCAINE.
I strongly recommend that you DO NOT IV methylphenidate OR adderall
, if you really want to keep chasing that impossible stimulant high that you felt the first time you ever used, go buy yourself a rock of meth and smoke it. But I too have seen many people led down the road to ruin thanks to smoked methamphetamine HCl. I hope you believe me that methamphetamine can easily be THE MOST HARMFUL DRUG you've ever experienced when used long-term. Methamphetamine is some SERIOUS stuff, I consider myself a "junkie" and have tried 50+ drugs, and even I won't smoke meth!

Could IV abuse of methylphenidate account for a BPM of 96? That's while at rest... Eugh. If I'm right about that other drug related messageboard I did read about those deaths. Infact they detered me from ever injecting anything like that again.

It's just nasty. Nasty!

Is amphetamine water soluable? I don't remeber off hand... But NO, you don't want to inject Adderall. Lots of fillers and binders that your viens will not like.

Don't do it.

Just fucking eat them. They have a high oral bioavailability. (is that even a word, lol)

i've injected close to pure amph in europe, yes it did dissolve readily in water and i did not expirience any problems.
adderal is a different story i guess, it's not close to pure and imo is not worth it.

Dextroamphetamine sulfate filtered from Dexedrine Spansules and then dissolved in water could probably be injected using a micron filter...but I don't inject things so I don't know first hand.

I think its safe to say this is something you shouldn't do.

If you have the tablets, they are mostly sucrose. shooting up table sugar is probably not too good for you. It may not be, but sudden spikes of sugar that normally never make it into the bloodstream dont seem like a good thing.

it's not just that injecting adderall is unsafe. most drug use comes with some sort of health risk especially when you are fucking with needles.

and yea, injecting pills might be more dangerous than injecting drugs prepared specifically for injection such as heroin, but there are still pills out there that i'm willing to take that risk for.

i've IVed generic morphine tablets many times, and i'd probably IV percocets or generic oxycodone if i had the chance as well as other strong opiates.

but adderall is just not worth it IMO. and this is coming from a pretty reckless druggie, so take that into consideration.

i HAVE injected methylphenidate before. i did it because:

a.) i'd just shot up about 80mg of morphine into my arm when i realized that i had a paper due in like 3 hours.
b.) i was needle-happy and extremely stupid.

and it was most definitely not worth the risk that i ran when i acted so recklessly. i DID finish my paper and turn it in on time, but ritalin has no recreational value whatsoever even if you decide to inject it. it makes no difference whether you eat it or inject it, there's really no rush or any sense of euphoria to be gained from IVing it.

adderall in my opinion has minimal recreational value. if you are really sensitive to stimulants, maybe d-amphetamine could potentially produce some sort of a rush, but it's still not worth the risk you run.

if you want to get high off of uppers just get some coke, or meth.

if you want to inject something, try heroin or liquid morphine. heck, if you don't give a shit about your health like me, then go ahead and IV generic morphine tablets or percocets or something if you want. but don't damage your veins for adderall.

thursday said:

i've IVed generic morphine tablets many times, and i'd probably IV percocets or generic oxycodone if i had the chance as well as other strong opiates.

but adderall is just not worth it IMO. and this is coming from a pretty reckless druggie, so take that into consideration.

Umm, you say you'd inject oxycodone/APAP but not adderall, seems sorta hypocritical to me. I personally dont inject any kind of pills, but have iv'ed plenty of heroin and it wasn't exactly easy on the veins. people keep saying that adderall would be worse than H, but would you rather IV amph+sucrose or heroin+some unkown cut?

don't inject adderall. eat adderall. eat pills, snort powders, inject from sealed ampoules (but nobody follows this adage, lol)

I had sort of the same type of question, would it be healthy for me to take my dogs flea medication and inject it because I got fleas? J/K -dave

kemikals said:
Umm, you say you'd inject oxycodone/APAP but not adderall, seems sorta hypocritical to me. I personally dont inject any kind of pills, but have iv'ed plenty of heroin and it wasn't exactly easy on the veins. people keep saying that adderall would be worse than H, but would you rather IV amph+sucrose or heroin+some unkown cut?

how is it hypocritical? i'm not saying that my own practices are any less risky than injecting adderall. i'm just stating that adderall isn't gonna get you that high compared to oxycodone or morphine and is relatively weak recreationally. and i did state that my own behavior is reckless.

and the cut put in heroin is presumably relatively harmless compared to the huge amounts of binders and fillers in pills. thats why it's usually not safe practice to IV pills. but i guess you could be getting really shitty H with like 90% cut, that would be excecption.

oh and APAP is fairly water-insoluble compared to most opiates so chances are there'd only be trace amounts in resevoir by the time you filter it. it's the dyes and fillers that pose the most danger.

ok thanks. btw its hypocrtical to say...

"Dont bang adderall" and "I might bang some percs".

I don't wanty to start anything,your right, i just wanted to point that out.

did u not read my post?

i didn't say injecting percocets is healthy. i said both were bad. but i think i made that pretty clear with my original post, and u still didn't pick it up.

quit being a troll and actually read my entire post before you start criticizing me.

Last edited: