• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Injecting Adderall???

Just take the stuff how it was intended to be taken. Unless you have pure amphetamine or d-amphetamine sulfate, it's pointless. There are too many binders in those pills, as well as coloring, to do so. The only amphetamine pills that MIGHT be injected half-safely are the white Mallinckrodt D-amphetamine tabs, since they have hardly any binders at all.

Proper filtration, especially micron filtration, should render the pill injectable, but with IVing there is always a risk, though im sure your aware of this. Most likely, you arent going to be dealing with a micron filter, so its really a toss up of risk-reward......

negrogesic said:
Most likely, you arent going to be dealing with a micron filter, so its really a toss up of risk-reward......

Not to get off topic, but how easy are micron filters to use? I have no idea what they look like or how they work. I don't inject pills, but I'm just curious... ;) =D

Amphetamine solubility

Amphetamine sulphate is soluble to the extent that 1g will dissolve in 11ml of water at room temp (25'C) to form a saturated soln. It becomes much more soluble as the temp goes up.

That little gem is stuck in my brain as I recrystallize any amphetamine that I get (to remove all the reactants from the synth that have unknown toxicology etc). If you do use this method to purify what you've got, you should end up with rosettes of needle shaped crystals.

I would tend to agree with a previous poster. If your tolerance is high enough that you are considering banging adderall it may be time to lay off for a while or switch to meth if thats not an option.

i don't know about u guys, but i would do a shitload of adderall and/or ritalin (and love it) before i'd IV oxy/APAP. My blood isn't a big apap fan

I wish I knew how to prepare Adderall for injection. Not so I could IV it, but so I could evap the water off and snort it without tearing my nose to hell.

And amps are water soluble? I've crushed XRs, and poured into water to take, and the amount floating on the top and slowly sinking through looks about the same as what I put in? Are you saying all the crap I see in there, after stirring, etc, is all filler, binder, plastic from the beads?

If it's got plastic beads in a slow release (SR, XR etc) preparation, then it's most likely an ion-exchange resin that provides the graduated release, and are an absolute pain to remove the drug from. Simply shaking with water will not release the drug

I used to get hard lumps in my veins when I would shoot adderall, I would just crush a 30mg IR add water filter and inject (I hardly cared for the health of my body than). I still can taste that sweet taste in my mouth right after an injection. Basically it wasnt shit, enough to get my dope sick body in gear and get up and either take a taxi or walk to my old dealers house. The rush was slight and short lived but definetly present.

rocknrllnurse said:
i don't know about u guys, but i would do a shitload of adderall and/or ritalin (and love it) before i'd IV oxy/APAP. My blood isn't a big apap fan

Ummm...I don't think that anybody on this entire board would inject anything with acetaminophen in it, nobodys blood is an acetaminophen fan. 8) Where did that come from anyway?

You're saying crushing Adderall XR doesn't help? I've mentioned crushing it millions of times and seen other people do it as well, and never heard this.

Fuck, this would explain why it lasts so long.

I have to put up with l-isomer AND time release that I can't get rid of. If I don't get switched to Dexedrine I'm going to... explode or something.

paradox,

They would last 2-3 weeks, I have probably injected adderall close to 50 shots and most of them would be fine (I would imagine with a micron filter it would even be better, or maybee not) but there was always a chance even with a clean shot I would get a hard bubble around the injection site and it felt like on/in the vein also. I was injecting into my biceps veins. The unidentifiable mass on the injection site would slowly be worn away and it would be unoticable after 2-3 weeks.

Now, who the fuck knows what damage I did to the interior of my body, I tend not to dwell on those issues because what is done is done. If I do happen to drop dead from a blood clot in one of my main arteries, I have a feeling I might have an inkling as to what caused the problem.

blase deviant said:
You're saying crushing Adderall XR doesn't help? I've mentioned crushing it millions of times and seen other people do it as well, and never heard this.

Fuck, this would explain why it lasts so long.

I have to put up with l-isomer AND time release that I can't get rid of. If I don't get switched to Dexedrine I'm going to... explode or something.

Crushing Adderall XR defeats the time release and effectively turns it into a regular Adderall pill. The time release is in the bead coating and if you crush it the time release no longer works. This is why the script bottle has a big DO NOT CRUSH label on it.

ritalin has wax base so cool it with an ice cube after you cook it and it;ll seperate- i'm in Canada and it may be different here, i find good high bad come down
Perkoset? Why the FUCH would anyone shoot a Perk- for the 5mg of OC that is in a perk i'd say thats pretty worthless esp since your getting all that acetaminophin as well- do yourself a favor and just do some oxy.

SoulShakedownSister said:
Perkoset? Why the FUCH would anyone shoot a Perk- for the 5mg of OC that is in a perk i'd say thats pretty worthless esp since your getting all that acetaminophin as well- do yourself a favor and just do some oxy.

First off, its Percocet not perkoset
Second off, its fuck not fuch
Third off, nobody IVs percocet. Why did you even mention that?