Bluelight

Thread: drugs that make people violent

1. Collapse Details
    drugs that make people violent 
    the most obviouse one I can think off is alcohol I know a guy that has to get into a fight every time he gets drunkl another is benzo xanax and rolhipnol what can you guys think off
    Last edited by speedygonzales; 26-10-2004 at 10:14.

2. Collapse Details

Alcohol

3. Collapse Details

long term meth use.
    PCP can have serious negative effects...
    As for most rec. drugs... not a lot.

Also, it depends on the person and their experiances. Some fucktards like to fight on MDMA, go figure

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    GHB/1,4b,GBL

Believe it or not, whilst under the influence of this drug, I get a very big rush of confidence, which makes me think I am unstoppable, sometimes this can lead to violence..

5. Collapse Details

cheque drops (mibolerone)

chomp!

6. Collapse Details

I don't think drugs "make" people violent - this is actually a prohibitionist concept; that drugs steal people's free will and dictate their actions. There is countless literature on this - try Norman Zindberg "Drug, Set, Setting", or Jacob Sullum "Saying Yes" or ?? Watson "Out of it" for starters.

Being intoxicated mught influence our actions, but it doesn't cause them. For example, meth is associated with violence in some subcultures, and unprotected sex in others. It can't be "causing" both! Funnily enough, at least one study says that the people who have unprotected sex while on meth also have unprotected sex when not on meth - they just do it more on meth!

Maybe it would be fairer to say that any drug that reduces inhibitions makes it easier for people to do the things they really want to do anyway...

7. Collapse Details

I fine I only have unprotected sex while on meth cause it make you horny as hell but you can't get it up if u ware a condom but u can with out

8. Collapse Details

all i know is that my best mate who has NEVER had a violent bone in his body and another mate of mine both took a yellow mcdonalds two weeks ago and they became extremely hostile angry and aggresive within about an hour of dropping and had to leave the club so they didnt get themselves into any trouble. although they didnt get violent, they wanted to and this was completly uncharacteristic of both of them. ive heard from other people that these pills have had the same effect on them. my mates didnt loose control, but what if someone who was not normally so restrained took one of these. avoid these pills

9. Collapse Details

i think that large doses of drugs can make you belligerent and perhaps even pyshotic in some circumstances.

who hasn't been at the end of their tether after being constantly awake for 2-3 days. Your tinder box when your in that state of mind

10. Collapse Details

^hmmm - hard to separate the drug effects from the sleep deprivation effects - in any case it's generally the combination of the drug, the person and the context that leads to violence. For example - 16 beers + aussie bloke culture + footy match = biffo, but 1 sip of wine + christian + catholic church = transubstantiation

11. Collapse Details

yeah alcohol makes me very violent, i get majorly pissed off for any stupid reason.

sometime i have a really bad temper when im stoned, but it affects only my friends.

e: lovable

12. Collapse Details

there are drugs that make people violent. read my post above.

13. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Psychadelic_Paisly
    Some fucktards like to fight on MDMA, go figure
    One of my mates reckon's he was in the city one night & he got into a fight while on MDMA. I was like, wtf, how were you in a mood to fight?

I'd have to say alchohol. There are 2 types of drunks: people that love you, or people that want to kill you. When i'm on coke, i'm not violent, but I tend to get very aggressive .

14. Collapse Details

Those interested might like to look at this

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    2 words: alcohol- RuM

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    The Romans had an expression
    In vino veritas
    which literally means "in the wine, truth", but translates as being "you show your true colours when you're wasred". From what I've seen in my little trip on this mortal coil, there is alot of wisdom in that...
    Nothing makes me more violent than capsicum spray