• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

anyone who doesnt like drinking anymore?

I used to love it.. would drink about 5 liters of beer in a night, but now i'm on valium methadone and meprobamate, a few beers is plenty, otherwise i just fall asleep

I absolutely love the stuff, so my comments in this thread so be left unnoticed. lol

I've never really liked drinking. I think it's because I did ecstasy and smoked weed beforehand, and I like those highs better. So for me, drinking turned out to be a big letdown, and I still don't really understand what the big deal it.

I'll usually have a few drinks at a party though, but I never get very drunk.

when i was 16 years old i took a few shots of peppermint schnapps...i had only had experienmce with weed at the time and didnt like it at all...after a few shots of schnapps, i felt WONDERFUl, alive, and very sociasl, energetic..i was like 'wow, this stuff is like happiness in a bottle'...from there on out thru high school years i would get drunk on the weekends with my buddies, it always maintaned that really 'enthusiastic, wanna conquer the world, meet hotties' type buzz...then when i 21 i discovered Ghb and i fell in love with that, it made me more functional, even more social and empathetic towards people9trait i have always lacked) and very horny/energetic..so i did ghb for a few years then discovered OPiates..game over, i found my new love..alcohol was a distant memory....from skinpoping nubain to snorting oxys to shooting heroin to methadone maintenance and now im free from opiates but i now realize they have pretty much ruined my alcohol enjoyment..i will drink once in awhile but like others have said, for the first 20 minutes you will feel fine then you start to get fuzzy headed, then you just feel numb...i dont drink or do drugs to numb myself, i do it to feel BETTER and to meet people and enjoy life..alcohol anymore just dulls me out...it doesnt give me anything close to the buzz i used to get from it..i dunno why either, maybe the opiates changed my brain chemistry, i dunno..

and oh yeah, alcohol is terrible for you...i never drink to get drunk but even still the next morning i feel drained and just with no motivation....

also, i have noticed that years back when i drank alcohol my sex drive was thru the roof, i wanted to hit every girl in sight but nowadays it decreases my sex drive which isnt too cool...

I don't abstain completely from drinking, but I've always thought alcohol was one of the shittier drugs out there, and I don't even get hangovers. I'll only drink when I have absolutely nothing else, and even then I won't drink that much. A couple beers and a bowl is nice, but an alcoholic I'll never be.

Some people I know are horrible drunks. They'll get pissed off and upset everytime they drink, do stupid shit, and wake up feeling horrible. And then they'll do it again over and over. I just don't get why that's attractive to them. If you want to numb yourself to the world, there are better options that are healthier, more fun, and don't make you act like a jackass.

I hate drinking now, because:

-I commit felonies
-My mask of sanity falls off
-It mixes poorly with my psychotropic medications
-I get insane hangovers
-I drive drunk/put my life in danger
-I turn into a zombie and stare at people
-I try to get reactions out of people, and in turn make them angry

I never liked it but found myself haven drunk more than a six-pack of Vodka coolers just today.

I hate drinking now, because:

-I commit felonies
-My mask of sanity falls off
-It mixes poorly with my psychotropic medications
-I get insane hangovers
-I drive drunk/put my life in danger
-I turn into a zombie and stare at people
-I try to get reactions out of people, and in turn make them angry

I have all the same issues except the first, I've never broken a law in my life (although I have been found guilty) and the last two. Im generally a gregarious drunk but can quickly turn into a madman if I feel slighted. I also don't give weird looks unless I'm heavily dusted and I look at people like im Bundy or something.

Don't drink at all now.

Nah. I rarely get hangovers, and being drunk is propably the closest thing I have to pure happiness. The worst feeling I sometimes get from drinking would be a thought that "i feel so happy but deep down I know Im sad", can't explain that feeling better honestly.
Other drugs might be more pleasurfull, alcolol feels dirty af compared to anything else, but it's feeling is unique, and I wouldn't replace it.

Its fun.

IMO, a great way to lessen the bad aspects of alcohol is to take a couple benzos beforehand. A couple benzos and less than your normal drinking amount, and you can have a crazy, fun-filled, worry-free night. Just be careful with doses and setting, because done wrong benzos+alcohol can fuck things up beyond all imagining.

I repeat. BE CAREFUL WITH DOSE AND SETTING!

Benzos? I'd take an energy drink, or even coffee (yea im a weirdo) with my booze over benzos, while coce feels like the other half of alcohol but of course ain't suggested. Alcohol gives you a mix of feelings including relaxation, but I don't think extra relaxation is something u wanna add in the mix. Maybe that's just me tho.