• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

anyone who doesnt like drinking anymore?

not a fan, when it comes to alcohol ive always thought absinthe better, it sharpens you, rather than dumb you down.

I hate it. I still drink, when I have nothing else..

opiates and coke is my new "alcohol". inhibition lowered from both, but I can pick to be nodded, or stimed out my mind. I also get terrible terrible headaches a few hours after drinking. which makes coke comedown seem alright.

I slowly stopped drinking over 20 years. I used to get high and would mix booze with heroin and cocaine and weed and reds and "714's" . The booze always overpowered the other stuff and I was sloppy, wasted, dangerous in a car. So I stopped drinking. And sorted through the other drugs until I arrived at opiates and that's all I use.

I think it's funny how the 12-step programs all want to lump alcohol and drugs together - if you have a drug problem than you are automatically also an alcoholic, or at least at a high risk for it. This thread shows that a good percentage of drug users can't stand alcohol (probably the reason they started drugs in the first place). I understand how people in recovery would want to lay off the alcohol because of the "bad judgement factor" when trying to stay clean, but in my opinion these are very different problems, behave differently and need to be treated as totally different problems. My .02

i've noticed that i dont like getting drunk anymore...i do however like getting tipsy like 4 beers or something, it feels euphoric and good, but then when i get drunk i do stupid shit and can't think straight and it doesn't feel good being that out of control..however i still get drunk every once in a while

I fucking hate it, i still drink myself stupid regularly, but I'm not a fan of the stuff i hate that it makes me a sloppy, angry, depressed, messy, shit talking, smart arse, cunt. I'd much rather a night on the speed, pingers or g!

I found that once I hit 21, it kinda loses its magic. It just feels good and some of them taste good. I would say that I'm more selective about alcohol.

Last edited:
i havent done any alcohol for nearly 10 years i guess. i hate alcohol. i used to like it, mixing booze with downies was really fun for me. but now it disgusts me, the taste, the high, everything. it has so shitty high. imo alcohol is the worst hypnotic drug ever

i love beer but hate the gut that comes with it. i stopped drinking for 2 weeks and lost 10 pounds. feeling better already

The only time I ever quit drinking alcohol is when I'm addicted to Heroin. And that's mostly just because I wanna spend every penny I have on dope. Now that I'm clean I usually drink about twice a week , Malt Liquor mostly =D

I hate drinking, in fact i hate all drugs i just love to use HEROIN ever since i tried it i have dismissed all other drugs and just used dope, heroin is the greatest drug of all time no other drug or drinking compares to it, i even like heroin bettter than sex i rather have dope any day over it. If you try heroin you will relize the great drug it is, So everyone get yourself some heroin start shooting and enjoy life to the fullest like all the other heroin junkies out here in bluelight land and abroad!:)

Yup. I can't just have one drink, I have to have the bottle. And if you open one bottle, may as well keep going. And I tend to drink alone and get depressed and cry. Very Bridget Jones. So yes, I don't like drinking anymore.

ill only drink if im at a party and i cant get my hands onto any other drugs, normally id try tee up some buds,pills maybe some acid etc. i really just dont enjoy drinking that much, alcohol is a depresent, id rather get high and happy or trip my face off :)

I've never enjoyed it. I just don't get it...You drink something that tastes like shit and then you feel like shit, and you wake up being shit, wondering what you did last night...

It's just not for me.

Shit man, back in my junior high/high school days I was the mad up-and-coming alcoholic of my social group. Always the one who got incomprehensibly wasted on scotch or whiskey while everyone was casually swilling beers, and would more often than not end the night with my head halfway in the toilet. Bad fucking scene, man. I'm not too sure what it was exactly that turned me off of the booze, maybe it was not wanting to wind up like my old man (also an unrepentant alcoholic), maybe it was getting sick of the godawful morning-afters, maybe it was the discovery of marijuana and other, more entertaining substances to consume. Most likely some combination of all of the above, but by Grade 12 I was barely drinking, even socially, anymore. As it is, it's been at least a couple of years since I've had so much as a beer. But I suppose that's due to the heroin addict's general disgust for all things alcoholic, rather than any willpower on my part.

I really enjoy the buzz and except for after extreme binges I don't get hangovers, it's cheap and it's convenient. I give alcohol 2 thumbs way up.

i love drinking, only 3-5 drinks though. i hate the feeling of being sloppy drunk, i love being buzzed.
i used to dig getting retardedly trashed.
if it's halloween, new years or such i'll get completely hammered.

i love beer but hate the gut that comes with it.

Right there with ya.

Even if I'm not eating the most healthy shit, I don't gain the notorious gut that Mr. Coors will deliver in a nice handwrapped package after a couple months of indulging more than I should.

I don't like doing it, but it's legal (not for me) so it's acceptable to use around all my friends. Thus, I only use it to be social. Now that I'm out of uni I don't plan on drinking for quite a while.