• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can you smoke MDMA?

^ Yes, but if it's in a freebase form then the boiling point will be much lower. I would imagine smoking any MDMA salt (with binders) would be pointless, but that's not what I'm asking.

I don't understand why people make these threads. What's wrong with taking MDMA orally?

The whole 'Will it get me higher if I peel up a portion of my skull and place it directly onto my brain?' questions are retarded.

J

Of course I'm not planning on doing it. If I ask a question about something, it does not mean I'm actually planning on doing it.

It was a curiosity.

Also, smoking it would give more of a rush (the experience would be closer to IV'ing it).

Yeah, and it'd be over pretty quickly as well. It just seems to me that taking MDMA orally (or anally if you're that stuck for cash and can't afford an extra pill) is the easiest and best method.

I've also not heard of anyone that has IVed MDMA that wanted to go for a second round.

J

^ If you get the dosage right, the experience can be absolutely amazing. OD'ing is easy, which explains why most people dislike it.

jebusjoe2003 said:
I don't understand why people make these threads. What's wrong with taking MDMA orally?

The whole 'Will it get me higher if I peel up a portion of my skull and place it directly onto my brain?' questions are retarded.

J

If you don't like my question, why the hell did you reply?

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll burn up more of it than you'll inhale. Eat, snort or plug it, don't smoke it.

And keep it civil, no need for swearing.

spatty spat said:
If you don't like my question, why the hell did you reply?

I apologize if my comments upset you. The thing is that this topic has been done over and over again so many times that it's ridiculous and each time the answer is, of course, the same -- that it's a waste of MDMA.

J

My question was not simply, 'can you smoke MDMA'. I think there's a big difference between my question and that type of question.

Freebasing MDMA turns it into a thick oily liquid which is not smokable. Not all freebases are smokable.

We smoke it once in a while while we're rollin...someone will roll up a blunt and put a couple crushed pills in it!

Callum, do you think the effects you get are MDMA, placebo, or other stuff in the pill (like meth)?

J

Yeah it works but I'm not gonna start rolling like that...if someone rolls one I'll hit it it'll enhance the roll nothin special though, kinda like snorting lil lines while your rollin, it kicks in right away.

Last edited:
jebusjoe2003 said:

J

yes, but will it get me higher if i put it on my brain?