• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can you smoke MDMA?

TheDEA.org said:
I'm pretty sure 'crystal' is simply high-purity meth•HCl (or sulfate). I've never heard of such a thing as meth•CO3, and am unsure as to whether or not such a thing could exist.

You're right that "crystal" is meth.HCl. However one can make the carbonate salts of (meth)amphetamine, but it's not desirable because it's apparently unstable and very hygroscopic (attracts water) and would turn into un-snortable and un-smokable wet mush on contact with moisture in the air.

DJAcetone said:
OK- I've actually done this. I put a chunk of powdered pink J into my trusty little meth pipe and went for it. It DEFINITELY did something, a very neausating roll-ish effect that lasted no more than 20 seconds. its not worth your time

A chunk probably wasn't enough! :\

rolled a blunt a long time ago with a yellow question mark. 2 of us smoked it.

it felt like a cracked out high with blowups, but no lovey feeling or touchy feeliness, lasted 2 hours at most.

All that filler can't be to good for you! I got a couple capsules that I'm gonna smoke like crystal and tell you how that goes.

It should vaporize right?

to a degree... and oxidize and generally get fucked on.

Not 30min ago i prepared about a 20% meth to 80% pure MDMA crystal, packed a mear bump into my freebase pipe, and smoked it. Take a avg hit and once i exhaled i got a sudden wave of a roll like feelin that was overall very good... very. After a few hits, a brown oily substance formed, that still gave off some vapor that didn't feel nearly as potent as the first. Maybe it was just the speed, but my eyes rolled back and it felt very much like a roll but not quite. A waste maybe, but i know i am gonna go back for more =P

MDMA HCl can be smoked just fine, like any other amphetamine/phenylethylamine I've ever heard of. I've personally never smoked it but have known many people who smoked crushed up pills in a lightbulb all the time. There is seriously no good reason to smoke MDMA though. The effects wear off after an hour or LESS, the psychedelic/empathetic effects are much more subtle, and the potency isn't even twice that of taking it orally. If you want a superior alternative to eating your MDMA, the only other way to go is plugging.

well well well, this thread is an accumulation of "yess you can smoke free base mdma" "no you can't" "yess you can" "maybe you can't" "perhaps you can"....I suggest one of you with some chemistry knowledge just buy some, make it a free base, and vaporize it.
This way this "maybe" thread could end up constructivly, at last.
Come on kitchen chemist, here's a challenge !
;)

genaro said:
I suggest one of you with some chemistry knowledge just buy some, make it a free base, and vaporize it.
Not every drug has to be freebased to smoke. Meth is smoked in its HCl salt form. MDMA and Meth both turn into thick liquids in their freebase form.

A friend and i were smoking some Meth one night and had some Green Airplanes we deciended to crush half of one up and mix it with smome crystal we melted the salts and the Crystal together and then twisted a bitch...as soon as i held the smoke i felt a wave go from mt feet to my head then back to my feet it bounced back and forth till i exhaled....very crazy feeling afterwords i had an intence rush feeling
then i ate awhole one and was Fucked up!...well we also smoked another gram ........money was Wasted but we got very twisted!:-D

I have never tried it before, but a friend of mine told me that him and some friends went to the beach last summer, and somebody packed a bowl, and crushed a pill up and mixed it with the weed. I asked him about the effects, and he said that they ended up dancing around for a few hours, and that the high was amazingly good. *shrugs* Waste of a pill I think, but for some reason, he won't try it in the conventional way. He said that he is afraid of the `chemical drugs' :p

At a time when I had very little knowledge of MDMA and how it worked, I tried smoking a small chunk off a piece of foil ("chasing") and the vapours were so unbelievably "not-nice", I couldn't go through with it any more. They weren't disgusting, they just weren't nice.
Well, not as nice as what Meth is anyways.

Overall, the effects I felt were very minimal. I had also consumed probably about 4 pills before hand, so yea... take that into consideration.
If you gonna smoke your pills. Send 'em all this way and I'll "eat" them for you. At least they're not being used for a lost cause.

You do not need to convert MDMA to a freebase form to smoke it. Earlier this week the girl and I were cleaning up some powdered "molly" that still had safarole in it. After a few rinses with cold tone I grabbed a meth pipe and proceded to smoke straight MDMA.HCl with no problems and suprisingly little dark residue. Minimal effects, but I was crashing from meth and had been rolling/tripping/spinning face for the past 6 days at a music festival so even the T of meth I plowed that evening didn't effect me much....

Me and two friends crushed up a "white nike" (pretty strong MDE pill) and rolled a joint with it, with tobacco. When it was rolled we went "so who wants to light it" and nobody wanted to smoke it, lol. The joint was forgotten and probably still is in that park on the ground somewhere. That or a 14 Y old smoked it, thinking he got high of marijuana. lol