1. Collapse Details
    Can you smoke MDMA? 
    If you free-base it?

2. Collapse Details

u can smoke it :P go nuts

3. Collapse Details

Any other input?

4. Collapse Details

I wouldn't smoke it, seems like a waste of good Mdma.

5. Collapse Details

^ Yes, but if it's in a freebase form then the boiling point will be much lower. I would imagine smoking any MDMA salt (with binders) would be pointless, but that's not what I'm asking.

6. Collapse Details

I don't understand why people make these threads. What's wrong with taking MDMA orally?

The whole 'Will it get me higher if I peel up a portion of my skull and place it directly onto my brain?' questions are retarded.

J

7. Collapse Details

Of course I'm not planning on doing it. If I ask a question about something, it does not mean I'm actually planning on doing it.

It was a curiosity.

Also, smoking it would give more of a rush (the experience would be closer to IV'ing it).

8. Collapse Details

Yeah, and it'd be over pretty quickly as well. It just seems to me that taking MDMA orally (or anally if you're that stuck for cash and can't afford an extra pill) is the easiest and best method.

I've also not heard of anyone that has IVed MDMA that wanted to go for a second round.

J

9. Collapse Details

^ If you get the dosage right, the experience can be absolutely amazing. OD'ing is easy, which explains why most people dislike it.

10. Collapse Details

Originally posted by jebusjoe2003
    I don't understand why people make these threads. What's wrong with taking MDMA orally?

The whole 'Will it get me higher if I peel up a portion of my skull and place it directly onto my brain?' questions are retarded.

J
    If you don't like my question, why the hell did you reply?
    Last edited by PGTips; 21-10-2004 at 19:20.

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    You'll burn up more of it than you'll inhale. Eat, snort or plug it, don't smoke it.

And keep it civil, no need for swearing.

12. Collapse Details

Originally posted by spatty spat
    If you don't like my question, why the hell did you reply?
    I apologize if my comments upset you. The thing is that this topic has been done over and over again so many times that it's ridiculous and each time the answer is, of course, the same -- that it's a waste of MDMA.

J

13. Collapse Details

My question was not simply, 'can you smoke MDMA'. I think there's a big difference between my question and that type of question.

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Freebasing MDMA turns it into a thick oily liquid which is not smokable. Not all freebases are smokable.

15. Collapse Details

IIRC, smoking free-based MDMA has come up before in other 'Can you smoke MDMA?' threads.

J

16. Collapse Details

what about evaporting it???

17. Collapse Details

We smoke it once in a while while we're rollin...someone will roll up a blunt and put a couple crushed pills in it!

18. Collapse Details

Callum, do you think the effects you get are MDMA, placebo, or other stuff in the pill (like meth)?

J

19. Collapse Details

Yeah it works but I'm not gonna start rolling like that...if someone rolls one I'll hit it it'll enhance the roll nothin special though, kinda like snorting lil lines while your rollin, it kicks in right away.
    Last edited by HoustonzFinest; 21-10-2004 at 22:19.

20. Collapse Details

Originally posted by jebusjoe2003

J
    yes, but will it get me higher if i put it on my brain?

21. Collapse Details

Freebasing MDMA turns it into a thick oily liquid which is not smokable. Not all freebases are smokable.
    I wouldn't have replied to this thread normally cause it was started by that troll, BUT, are you sure of this Alpha? I would have thought you would have lost quite a bit to decomposition, but I still would have thought you'd get quite a lot.

22. Collapse Details
    BP 
    I've seen data for the boiling point of MDMA, and after the value in'C, it didn't have (dec) in brackets afterwards (this means decomposition at boiling point), so in theory, it should be possible to vapourize MDMA freebase.

The practicalities of it are something different though!

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    im not sure if this is true or just a myth but i have heard that mdma, when smoked, produces a much stronger effect than when taken orally

24. Collapse Details

Well I suspect when you heard it, in large part it was a myth, because MDMA is found as a salt, and is largly unsmokeable.

Though I wonder about smoking its freebase form.

25. Collapse Details

i was the only one that answered his question.. everyone else rambled.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast