• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

lacey k said:
I never copped in NY with all the great shit right here in jerz. So all i know would be from other ppl that i know explainin what they seen.

thats not entirely true if you think about it...

ny right now we got..

bomba - fucking crazy
top of the line - very close to bomba but that bomba shits on another level
hippo - very close to top of the line, may be the same dope infact
re-boost - garbage
playstation - garbage
25 - garbage

pennywise said:
thats not entirely true if you think about it...

Oh shit...Tru....Well penny....My opinion of NY dope aint too good then...U got me there dude....

SonOF said:
recently (Williamsburg, Brooklyn):

"No credit" = pretty shitty

Just got completely different stuff marked with this red "no credit" stamp, and it is high quality. Seems like the exact same stuff I said I got from Bushwick in blank bags that was fire.

lacey k said:
...My opinion of NY dope aint too good then...U got me there dude....

NY and NJ are so damn close, I'm sure a lot of the shit is the same. I'll give Jersey props since they are supposedly the king of the hill as far as dope quality is concerned, but NY is right up there.

Open Air Drug Markets in NYC

phrozen said:
By open air dealing, I mean just that. Dealers hanging out on the corner, in the middle of the block, by the PJ's, just pitching product and flagging customers. That's opposed to dealers that don't sell out in the open; ones you gotta call or visit.

In 1994 a good chunk of Manhattan's Lower East Side was an open-air heroin store. At night you'd see guys standing on Ave B with carpenter's aprons -- change in one pocket, stamps in the other. Today if you go down Avenue B at night the only thing you're going to see are trendy restaurants and bars.

I am not in the market for heroin at present, so I have no idea where (if anywhere) one finds open-air smack marts in New York. But I know that many of the historic drug marts have been out of operation for over a decade. It's been at least that long since I had someone go "Smoke, smoke" as I was walking through Washington Square Park, which used to be a major hemp-dealing hotspot.

Kenaz said:
At night you'd see guys standing on Ave B with carpenter's aprons -- change in one pocket, stamps in the other.

lol, that's a funny image. Another funny drug dealing technique my boy told me about was when he was in some parts of Puerto Rico, the dealers kept all their shit organized in a tackle box right near them (the type you use for keeping fishing lures and stuff).

Plano_6103.jpeg

^^picture that filled with coke, weed, h, pills, etc. %)

had some stamp named OK with a dot in the middle of the O. the shit was $60 for a bundle. It smelt like dope, but was very moist, almost wet. Burned like crazy. Didnt bother drying it just tossed it. kinda felt a little opiated off it. But after going through three bags said fuck it.

im from bmore too

rivered1 said:
Earlier thread sparked my interest in all the different brand names for heroin out there. So list the ones you know of and the general area your from. Ill start it off with cut-throat, black out, game over, full service, def jam, batman and robin and even one time pink lady to name a few. This is all from bmore.

And please only ones you have experience with, not what you heard of lke tango and cash.

yeah im from bmore too borfn an raised <section removed> i sniffed/banged almost every dope in west bmore lemme see.... it was

larry love
bin laden
doa
cut throat
def jam
d12
flatline
full surface
showtime
young buck
d-block (mainly morphine base mixed with raw dope)
ray charles
dynasty
jim jones
stop snitchin
grand hustle
yellow dot
s dot
redline
king kong
and the list go on....im 20 im on methadone maintainance now but i been doin dope since i was 15 my opiate addiction started with percocet after my mother had her heart surgery i was so fuckin depressed i needed some kind of sense of hope it started with 3 5mg endocets a night and ended up 7 tylenol 3tablets with 25mg hydrocodone daily everyday which lead to snortin ocs or if i couldnt get oxys i snorted crushed perks if i could....then i made the most retarded ass choice i could have ever made i tried king H..i was still 15 when this was happening my homeboy instant messaged me 1 day telling me he copped some dope cuz we was looking for it for like a month so he drove to my house i told my mother i was going to check the mailbox and i went outside to his truck he wanted to snort it together i did too but my mother probably woulda came outside so he let me have it and i ran in the house an raced in the bathroom fast as possible and opened it it was raw cinnamon brown and all in solid rocks no shake so i crushed 1 and snorted it i went in the room and 20 minutes later that shit hit me like a cannon ball it was the best thing since i discoved pussy.....so i looked for it bout 9 months str8 couldnt find nothin till my friend took me to Please don't post any area specifics. (im from baltimore city but in my preteen years we moved into baltimore county so i had forgot how the drugculture was) we cut the corner and 20 heads was tryna sell me dope at da same time so i copped and ate a big chunk of it accidently when i tasted it to test the potency but anyway i went home snorted the little bit that was left i aint feel shit....so i ended up goin again the next day and it became a ritual....till i was out there on the corner slangin it with them...i was 16 by then and i had ordered a box of 100 syringes online and i experimented with skin poppin it aint work so i tried iv it was ok but i cooked it too long and the dope boiled away but i learned and i fell in love with it and then my whole life was crumblin before my eyes i tried to kick more then 35 times it was alll a waste i tried bup and low doses of meth but bup worked for me for a while i was clean then i got off bup i was clean for about a month and i relapsed by snortin a oc 80 and 2 days later i shot 1 1/2 pills of dope and od'd died and came back thanks to my mother she stuck with me threw it all i got on mmt and a higher dosage helped me change my whole life i got 2 years clean now.... alls to say if you a opiate lover like me baltimore is the best and worst city for you

Hi and welcome to Bluelight. Please refrain of posting self-incriminating information in the future. We wouldn't want you getting into any trouble. If you have any questions about what I removed, feel free to send me a Private Message -GM

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ how was that ray charles??, we had that here (in ny) it was a blue stamp with a picture of ray behind a piano and the word ray under the piano, it earned a spot in the top 3 best stamps ive ever had.

We're not here to help you get drugs. -GM

Last edited by a moderator:
NC
NYC
Los Angeles

blue stars
fuck you (picture of blue guy with middle finger up)
queen bee
death certificate
spiderwebs
bin laden
lickity split
chaos
OD
black magic
body bag
sudden death
ambulance (pic of ambulance on it)
twin towers
black magic
get high or die trying
black widow
come up
kill joy
death row
angel
devil (these 2 are from the same people)
lost souls
BPM
8mm
monkey bags
and the best print ever, a pic of George Bush with a gun to his head blowing it off... it was called simply, "bush"

I have not done dope in few years, but these are some of the ones I remember. Plus a countless amount of caps, nameless bags of all colors, tin foil bags, black tar balloons, etc etc etc....

I am really glad I don't do that nonsense anymore. 6.5 years was enough of a waste of my life....

I would suggest NOT abusing heroin. It killed my sister, 13 of my friends, and ruined me for a long time. Not preaching, just giving my opinion and letting you know my experience....

gugglebum said:
I was trying to buy coke, ended up getting smack. I still did it though. Actually, there's a pretty interesting story to this, but I don't think I wanna go through the hassle of typing it all.

heheheh this happened to me once, kind of, I had never seen powder heroin in Austin unless it was dehydrated tar, but I was handed a bag of white powder and thought to my self "score!" so I went into the coffee shop, fixed my shot, and then WOOOOOOOOAH! that was a 1/4g cocaine! riiing riiing riiing!

I should of gotten my first clue when it dissolved and turned into yellow water, huh?

I was totally lit and pissed, it was some damn good yay. I just power walked out of the bathroom and left my works there on the floor and handed the key back to the barista with blood running down my arm. fuck Ill never forget that or the look on that girls face. 8o

wow, young and dumb.

In SE NC, about a month ago had some bags stamped 718. Big red 7 in the middle and a small 1 and 8 on either side. Dope was ok, better than usual shit around here but not that great.

My usual guy doesn't do stamps usually but we'll see if there's any today. :D

Newark, nj
Blue rhino/blue stamp-small quantity/low quality

Cookcut/red stamp (I thing the c in cut was a broken stamp and should be an o, in which case it would be cookout)-good quality/quantity

Blue magic (with sorceror and crystal ball)-awesome quality/quantity-lots of this from different people...all good. Obviously capitalizing on the american gangster film

That's all for now, folks.

Edited to add: american gangster/red stamp-decent quantity/decent quality-def no blue magic-damn, blue magic spoiling a bunch of heads up in here...not that I indulge.

Swybs