big Bang
ray lewis
red foxx
Rachel
Kill bill
Bobby brown
King Kong
jigga

theres this copy stamp going around philly right now thats utter shit. I typically stick to pharms but there to damn expensive, TNT was fire but god damn I can't believe how shitty this stuff is can you believe a bag of dope thats less potent than an OC 40.

Bridgeport, CT (a few that I remember from the past few years, most of the dope I get is in unstamped bags):
Sugar Hill (crap)
Final Destination (very good)
Shock & Awe (very good)
Lexus
Superman
Overdose (crap)
Dough Boy (started out good, then some strange psychedelic cut got added, probably by mistake)
New York (with a picture of the Empire State Building, this is what is around now, and is pretty good but nothing really special)

~CTdopeLove

The Real Fatman said:
theres this copy stamp going around philly right now thats utter shit. I typically stick to pharms but there to damn expensive, TNT was fire but god damn I can't believe how shitty this stuff is can you believe a bag of dope thats less potent than an OC 40.

What brand is the copied stamp?

Oh, I thought you meant a "forged" copy of a known great bag. Typically they're shittier quality and are sold near the originals.

bad boy with a pic of a guy shitting or something, intresting stamp. good quality too
r.i.p.
game over
x men
and plain white bags from this one dealer

in nyc

These are the stamped bags that i remember:
"Deadman", "Horse", "Toma", "Bling" (then the "g" fell off the stamp and then they sold "Blin"), "presidential", "i'll be back"...i can't remember much more than that. My favorite was when i got a bag of "Blin" and i'm like WTF? and the dude's like "the g fell off the stamp". i guess they got alot of use out of that stamp...
edit: i remember "R.I.P." and another one was a stamp of a picture of scarface, like from the movie poster. which was probably the most intricate stamp i've ever seen on a bag.

it's a shame, i must have spent thousands on all different bags and thats all i can remember...

chanel
knockouts
body bags
g-units
NBA
lottos
dragons
timberlands
get high or die tryin
^ we had like 30+ ods in pittsburgh bc of them bags last summer
contenders
street wars
happy hoildays
enjoy
woody (from toy story)
usa
looney toons
ODs
K.Y.S. (kill your self)
^ which was funny because they SUCKED

pittsburgh bags by the way

oh and when i was using i got alot of balloons too

Last edited:
back in tha day....
We never got brands in Salt Lake City, but there were a dozen other ways the drug was sold. I'd get balloons, mini-ziploc baggies, paper folds, wraps in cellophane, tears off the grocery bag, foil and straight off the tar chunk. We all knew which spot had the best dope, which spot was likely to get busted soon etc...

last night i got some wrapped in foil. well folded is a better description. great stuff, i shot two and almost went out. the edges of my vision got black and the rush took over, i almost resigned myself to another od but then the light came back and i was just a very high mess walking around tompkins. anyone from hte les here?

the_dr said:
last night i got some wrapped in foil. well folded is a better description. great stuff, i shot two and almost went out. the edges of my vision got black and the rush took over, i almost resigned myself to another od but then the light came back and i was just a very high mess walking around tompkins. anyone from hte les here?

yeah all the foils ive ever had have knocked me on my ass

euphoricnod said:
Where I live heroin isnt sold by brand cause its tar. Its just sold in plastic baggies.
Yeah, thats how it was in Indiana. Here in Dayton, still no exciting packaging, just capsules. The quality, however, is effin amazing!

Blo, NY

havent had many with stamps in a while but a few people are still stamping.

game over(seems like thats a common one, basically fake over here)
fire time(amazing)
party
uh'oh!
explore

those are the only recent ones eveything else is blank

anyone else from my neck of the woods come across any good stamps?

paradoxcycle said:
hot sauce
slick rick
K9 (sucked!)
michael jackson
dog food

Had the hot sauce in Philly
Lean with it (sucky)
Spam

Last edited:
^
He posted that in 04. I'm surprised if you had those recently...