• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

wow i wishwe had varieties like that. here in england we just got afghan/paki brown and very rarely sum grey/white stuff what every1 says is china white. it was like a dough you cud roll in your fingers. it was good and a change from afgan brown but dont no if it was proper china white

I'm not going to tell you again. Cut the shit. -GM

Last edited by a moderator:
JuniorJunkie270783 said:
wow i wishwe had varieties like that. here in england we just got afghan/paki brown and very rarely sum grey/white stuff what every1 says is china white. it was like a dough you cud roll in your fingers. it was good and a change from afgan brown but dont no if it was proper china white
Edit: Damn, I thought you said New England at first. :| I was about to say "there's no afghani, let alone pakistani dope in New England!

The brands are just that, brands. All(over 95%) of the dope is Colombian #4, which is already a salt and doesn't need an acid to dissolve. Hell, you don't even have to cook it, although its recommended to kill bacteria. The difference between the brands is just purity. One brand may be 50%, another may be 20%. It's not like the different brands produce different types of highs, well, unless they're cut with an adulterant(rare).

lacey k said:
718 is the Area code for brooklyn/queens/bronx.....Maybe it was from NY

LOL damn, we went and copped it an hour after the dude got into town from NYC. :D

hmmmm names ... i really dont know...

blue bags
white bags
pink bags
tin foil
buisness cards...
altoid tins...

really it dont matter what it came in or "what the name is" its all different. i have goten those shitty blue bags and then got them again and almost died... its all different

1st post! yay!

Whats up swbys? Im from nnj area too. heres what IMO are the best out right now: all are blue stamps unless i wrote differently.
-------------------
dope dick
killa season- purple stamp
blue magic
beef
hennesy-red stamp
on the run
usda- red stamp
street crime
crazy-green stamp
-----------------------
dope boy magic
cookout- horrible
american gangster-puke
hannible
direct hit
mortal kombat

back in the day day, my glory days when i was inncocent and i had no worries! im talking copping in broad daylight music blasting doors unlocked no tints money on the dashboard!! crazy and nieve.
best bags of back int he day 2002-2005

a+-harlem nyc area
candyman-harlem nyc area
redbull-harlem nyc area
exit 10
spider
secret window
baseball
s500
bentley
king of dope
ruff ryder
hulk
moby dick-nyc
kiss of death
rick james bitch- blue bags , horrible quailty
twisted
bloody money
funny money
bloodbath
lean back
ray charles- was killing people in ptown
parkway south
blowjob
oh boy

-----------------
the worst dope ive gotten was when i was on vaction in ft meyers, we drove all the way down to OPA Locka, florida in miami, the bags were fucking stapled shut and 15$ to boot! tasted like baking powder plus old coffee beans! so pissed. :X :X

Copped some shit today called Night Train, had that written and had a pic of a train above that. Bomb ass dope. I hit my boy, missed a little and he still got off big time on half a bag.

This gets me excited for my visit to NYC.. sounds like theres lots of good shit going around.. There arent any stamps where im from.. just comes in papper folded up..

I wish we had cool stamps and 'lil envelopes here in SW Ohio. All I can find is little corners of plastic baggies with shit in it that looks like a dingle-berry off somebodies butt-hole. Nasty. It's only redeeming quality is that it does not smell like a dingle-berry but like funky vitamins.

Copped some shit today, unstamped blue bags. Reallllly good gear for around here, a solid 9 in my book. Got a great deal on it too, No pricing discussions -GM

Last edited by a moderator:
damm so many from newark

dope train
hannibal rising
harry potter
easy money - best
tropicana- worst ever
life support - decent
guilty
body bag
the man
sunny d
grand hustle

Hey, euphoricoj, I had them about 3 months ago-red stamp. Not memorable. Small quantity, small quality, from Newark.

Speaking of new bags: all I have to say again (forget what thread I said it in):

Purple bag, now and later. Holy fuck. Best dope I've had in over a year. And thank god I had some money to invest. Fuck, so damn good.

Euphoricoj, hit me up with a pm. I responded to your message a few weeks ago but not sure if it went through (fucking Blackberry sometimes looses connection).

Swybs

One can never stereotype locales, but the oranges-in my experience-get filtered stuff that dribbles from Newark and itown. Of course, it can be way less hot there, but the price points and quality seem to suffer because of this.

To give you an idea, when I had those smoking aces, they were going 5 a pop, simply cause they were light and only mediocre.

Now, Now and Laters-holy shit. If you see nj-area now and laters with purple stamp, do not stop at go, proceed directly to your automated teller machine and withdraw all your dough and get ready to be floored.

Swybs

Na'Laters! Ah man, sounds like sum good shit. All this talk n Im bein so good lately....

Almost everything I come across lately has been blank/non-stamped...It's about average stuff..

Do dealers think blank bags looks less conspicuous or something? I like cool stamps, dammit. :\

NYC/Long Island

Got some stuff stamped with "Black Label" in black lettering...pretty good quality stuff and fat bags...