• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

medicine cabinet said:
In baltimore if you get "raw" it usually doesnt have a street name, everyone just calls it raw.

I have on occasion picked up in wilmington DE before, and have got those little stamp bags. some of the names on there were red nike, blue nike, monster, drop dead among others. Just give me raw please, ask for it by name! haha

i hear ya on that man. although once or twice when I picked up (im in B-more btw) i would be like "got that raw?" and the guy would look at me like im a cop or something? i always wondered if maybe that spot had a certain name but i dunno, i havent picked up H in a long while.

PureLife said:
Get rich or die tryin

Man, I remember that shit.. it was fire. I even got a pic of a few get rich bags in my picture gallery on BL.

Some I can remember off the top of my head (i copped in the South Bronx):
Uno - best ive ever had
Danger
Enjoy
Final Destination
Lexus
Top Gun
Lionhart
Red Bull
Pimp Slap (ugh)
Nokia

robatussin said:
Philadelphia:

white house

Dude, they still usin that stamp, shit. Whitehouse sucks. im sure it aint the same shit no more but when i did it on 04 it was beat.

I've had Whitehouse back in 04, definitely didn't stand out.

Toronto Canada

No names here either. Comes in triangular flaps made out of lottery ticket things. Varies from off white to brownish chunky powder. Usually pretty good but there is this second rate shit that comes around from time to time that is brown-greyish rocky shit that is cut with lidocaine or something because it makes your lips go numb if you lick a flap.

Total Control
Newport
Dead to Rights
D.O.A.
Hit and Run
Back to Bussiness
Overlord
Its Over
Hit and Run
Top Secret
D-Block
City High
Dead Game
Get Rich or Die Trying
Blue Star
Pepsi
Sky High
Pimp Smack
Poison
Fly by Night
Brown Sugar
Lucky 7
Runaway
Monkey
El Hefe
Pure Pleasure

Too many to list.... I'll get back to this.

Boston:

DeaTHly (spelled like that)

NY, Manhattan, near Times Square:
Get Rich Or Die Tryin' and a blank half gram fold which was some white powder shit ass bomb for 40bucks....nothing compared to the pure colombioan I goet down here (check my gallery) but still I OD'd on that one, had the cops comingto the hotel and all, interesting story....I puked on ground zero after that with the remainings of the nag, I snorted what it was left since I had no syringes

Where I live heroin isnt sold by brand cause its tar. Its just sold in plastic baggies.

damn brand names
never heard of that shit
my smack is just called heroin
BUT i wish i had dealers competing over my ass

we dont get stamp bags in Bmore. we do have brand names though. last ones I can remember were sucka free and batman and robin.

^ yea son that sucka free in pk hghts? i heard about that one...

also heard about some scramble around the east side called larry love, lebron james, code blue...havnt tried them but i hear the larry love is off the chain...

Bmore!

blahblahblah said:
In Chicago there is nto an emphasis on the brand names or stamps as there is on the east coast most of are heroin gets sold in aluminiunm foils, sometimes packaged in mini-ziplok bags. Occasionally if the spot is up and running for months/years on end the dope will start to be called names such as: blue bags, spade bags, straws, 5 stars.

Oh god man, ever get them black spades in the west end area? Fucking bomb ass shit, my jesus. I used to know this dude E and he had these green bags fulla raw, I swear. Half a bag would mess me the shit around when I would have to jack 4 other westside blows to get off.

Bill
Rustic
Cum Shaft
Regina
Flex
Semen Module
Death in a bag
Sniper
Measles, Mumps, Rubella aka MMR

Bill was probably the best

medicine cabinet said:
^ yea son that sucka free in pk hghts? i heard about that one...

also heard about some scramble around the east side called larry love, lebron james, code blue...havnt tried them but i hear the larry love is off the chain...

Bmore!

yea i never tried the sucka free but i heard it was the shit. i've never come across scramble with a name. and hell yeah B-MORE WHAT!? muhfuckas. =D

bushwick - brooklyn NY

perfect touch
impulse
underworld
smack
be happy
lexus
sweet sensations
star warz
double play
fire
get rich or die tryin
lucky 13
house of pain
beat lover

lucky 13 is by far the best, awesome stamp too very professionally done, unfortantely only person who has them charges a much higher than normal price.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-lidrug0614,0,3942693.story

Last edited: