• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

rivered1

Bluelighter
Earlier thread sparked my interest in all the different brand names for heroin out there. So list the ones you know of and the general area your from. Ill start it off with cut-throat, black out, game over, full service, def jam, batman and robin and even one time pink lady to name a few. This is all from bmore.

And please only ones you have experience with, not what you heard of lke tango and cash.

New JerZ

-God Father
-Parkway South
-Perfect Ten
-Dipset (SUCKED!)
-Adult Content
-Bulletproof

-(A few others I will edit in later when I can remember)

Last edited:
fleetwood mac (lord have mercy)
purple city
street money
whitehouse (weak ass shit)
summer jam (bangin)

I don't think i've ever heard of anyone refer to heroin by 'brand name', except in pulp fiction. I'm in sydney btw...is this an American thing?

^^ Its a thing wherever heroin is sold competitvely and I'd imagine specifcally on the streets.

SHhMACK (with emphasis on the "shm' and "ack" ) with a slight "shttttk" sound.
LOL. Thats about it.

lacey k said:
fleetwood mac (lord have mercy)

Damn those were FUCKING AMAZING.

Umm for the ones I can remember:

Red Light (with a stop light picture next to it)

lol, thats all i can remember.

I'll post what I get today, if i get any.

from new york

sick call
true story
absolute power
regallion
no way out
hercules
horse power

thats all for now......................

In Chicago there is nto an emphasis on the brand names or stamps as there is on the east coast most of are heroin gets sold in aluminiunm foils, sometimes packaged in mini-ziplok bags. Occasionally if the spot is up and running for months/years on end the dope will start to be called names such as: blue bags, spade bags, straws, 5 stars.

More often than not around her the dope is more based on its location and workers rather than a brand name. Example: The kids spot, a spot usually run by young kids, ir the rice spot, a spot that usually puts rice in the bags but hasnt really done it for years and its still refered to as the rice spot. Or Fatmans, a spot that the dealer is a fat-ass. Or the racetrack spot, situated by a horsetrack. Or the 'Hole', nickname for a certain project complex. Or the tape spot, where the foils are taped together to avoid tampering. Or the blue tape spot, or

Edge80 said:
New JerZ

-God Father
-Parkway South
-Perfect Ten
-Dipset (SUCKED!)
-Adult Content
-(A few others I will edit in later when I can remember)

we had dipset in miami and i thought it was bangin. def. different shit though, i know... but it shows to people that don't know stamps don't always mean everything.

there weren't names in seattle either, hell sometimes they didn't even give it to me wrapped (if it was wrapped it'd be in some plastic from a grocery bag).

they often just cut offa chunk of tar and offered it to me off the knife.

Similar Thread

Recently i saw a bag that said 'But Ice'... what the fuck does that mean.. I've dreank Bud Ice.. and it's missing a 't' if we're referring to the glutious... I'm baffled

^^^^
I think that's because it's not a brand name, but more specifically a type of heroin (but don't quote me on this, I don't know much about smack)

Bags that I've had?
I had a clear little plastic baggy with heroin in it in Tanzania once. I was trying to buy coke, ended up getting smack. I still did it though. Actually, there's a pretty interesting story to this, but I don't think I wanna go through the hassle of typing it all.

black night
taking lives
hot sauce
slick rick
K9 (sucked!)
michael jackson
dog food