• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

SonOF said:
Same guy, same stamp; completely different shit now. Worse quality and MUCH smaller bags. Luckily the guy is cool and knows his higher-up screwed him, so he will throw you a lot of free bags because he knows his count is weak (and wants to keep his customers). I can't wait until he gets rid of all this weak shit...I don't want to stray to another hookup, this guy has always been legit.

Random note: After being annoyed about getting more of this weak shit, my boy and I found 3 bags in the parking lot at the nearby McDonald's. One of the bags was almost completely full and they were all folded over (look like they had been dumped recently). Stamp was blue and said "Top of the Line." Of course we tried the shit, and it was better than what we had. :(
It's hilarious that this one McDonald's is like a goddamn shooting gallery. That's the second time I have found bags on the ground there (last time they were wet, unfortunately).

I had "Top of the Line" almost two months ago, it was some of the best dope I ever did.

Recently:
Crazy Train
Under Dog (DAMN!)

good luck [stamp]
9 people from rhode island od'd within 2 months
supposly 95 percent pure jan 07

recently (Williamsburg, Brooklyn):

"No credit" = pretty shitty
"no pain" = average
"Underworld" = above average

collective_vision said:
I've been getting "Killa Season" for almost 3 months now. It's from Brooklyn but my dude brings it back to Long Island and flips it for double the price.

Damn, I'm from LI, and probably would pay double for good shit rather than driving all the way to Brooklyn every time. :\

SonOF said:
Damn, I'm from LI, and probably would pay double for good shit rather than driving all the way to Brooklyn every time. :\

Yeah, the Killa Seasons have been amazing. Seems my guy is out of cell phone minutes right now, though... no fun. I hate having everyone in Brooklyn stare at me 'cuz I'm the only white kind driving around Bushwick...

SonOF said:
Same guy, same stamp; completely different shit now. Worse quality and MUCH smaller bags. Luckily the guy is cool and knows his higher-up screwed him, so he will throw you a lot of free bags because he knows his count is weak (and wants to keep his customers). I can't wait until he gets rid of all this weak shit...I don't want to stray to another hookup, this guy has always been legit.

Random note: After being annoyed about getting more of this weak shit, my boy and I found 3 bags in the parking lot at the nearby McDonald's. One of the bags was almost completely full and they were all folded over (look like they had been dumped recently). Stamp was blue and said "Top of the Line." Of course we tried the shit, and it was better than what we had. :(
It's hilarious that this one McDonald's is like a goddamn shooting gallery. That's the second time I have found bags on the ground there (last time they were wet, unfortunately).

I did a Major League pretty recently, it was shitty.

For all the NYC people...

In a thread on another board, we were discussing the NYC scene. The consensus was that since the Guiliani crackdown, there's hardly any open air heroin dealing going on. Is that true, or is there still a considerable open air market?

For some reason I find it pretty unimaginable that Gulianni would be able to make every husslin idiot out in NYC stop dealing and if they did well then shit i guess its time to go to one of those other places....

Well, he didn't make everyone stop. But I've heard from people that the open air market change happened almost over night. And the difference was huge.
Just what I've heard. I've never copped in NYC. That's why I'm hoping some of the people from the area could shed some light on it.

Guiliani is long gone anyways....I dont know what "open air" drug dealing specifically means , I cant think of a definition other than generally d-boys hustlin on the corner. So if youre goin by that definition, nah I dont think he did achieve that.

Keep in mind I aint tryna talk about shit I dont know myself, But this is just my 2. I never copped in NY with all the great shit right here in jerz. So all i know would be from other ppl that i know explainin what they seen. But they sure dont seem to have a problem coppin or bein able to find some corner boys.

You gotta rememberNY was a serious shithole for a long time and i think people just are referrin to how giuliani generally "cleaned up" the city....Compared to how NY used to be, anything would seem like a improvement. It dont mean they are gone, just means instead of 15 theres only 5 dealers on each block or whatever, you get me?

Well, from what I've heard, it wasn't just Guiliani's enforcement of "quality of life" offenses that shut down the open air market. Gentrification was also a driving factor. Displacing the junkies works.

By open air dealing, I mean just that. Dealers hanging out on the corner, in the middle of the block, by the PJ's, just pitching product and flagging customers. That's opposed to dealers that don't sell out in the open; ones you gotta call or visit.

A bunch of us discussed this on Opiophile, with Rachamim and other former NYC users chiming in about how everything went down and how it changed. (I'm not going to bother linking to the thread, as it contains photos of dope, and talks about a few specific locations(corners, streets, etc))

The reason I asked it here, is because there seems to be a couple people that know the current NYC scene, and I'm curious about what they have to say.

Well, I personally never go to Brooklyn to cop "open-air" style...
I always call the guy.
I'm sure dealers like that do exist, but I'd rather NOT drive block to block asking scary looking people for drugs o_O

Trenton, NJ

Larry Love (I'm told it's an issue of honor amongst dope dealers that you DO NOT stamp anything LL unless it is great)

100% Pure (possible false advertising)

Red Bulb (this summer they must have left it in the heat too long because the brown dope was stuck to the bag and had to be scraped off)

Blue Thuder

Rough Riders (seen here, and stuff brought from CT)

And a bunch of others I cannot recall.

Two questions: What are the baggies (stamps) that dope comes in? I've never seen them sold on their own anywhere, someone told me they were food sample baggies, but I dunno. They look liknda like the stuff eggrolls and Chinese food conidments come in (in fact my buddy got ripped off and bought an egg roll torn up into bags and stamped).

Second, if you were stamping dope what would you call it. Mine would be...

10-30% Pure

Narcan't

Mom
Dont advertise in this forum! thx

Ric Flair

Any others???

Last edited by a moderator:
Two questions: What are the baggies (stamps) that dope comes in? I've never seen them sold on their own anywhere, someone told me they were food sample baggies, but I dunno. They look liknda like the stuff eggrolls and Chinese food conidments come in (in fact my buddy got ripped off and bought an egg roll torn up into bags and stamped).

They're called glassine bags. Glassine being the type of paper they're made out of. The small dope bags are typically used to store stamps and some jewelers use them to store gems and rings.

Second, if you were stamping dope what would you call it?

I'd give a nod(get it?) to some of the famous brands.
-Blue Magic
-Obsession
-DOA
-Tango
-Cash
(I wouldn't use the original Tango & Cash :eek: )

I'd also name them after local refrences.
-leHIGH
-Badlands
-skoolKILL (sic)

Haha, this is too much fun. :D

People in Chicago just sell in foils, or foils in certain colored bags if anything..
If you know people you might get better dope in molly capsules, the small 100 or 125 mg ones.. 13 for $100, usually 11 or 12 for $100 on the street.. if you don't get ripped off.. my friend fucked up and didn't check it out one time and got 12 empty foils for $100.. ouch shoulda waited on the dealer man to answer his phone.

There's a brand down here stamped with the Punisher insignia. Pretty decent stuff.

collective_vision said:
Well, I personally never go to Brooklyn to cop "open-air" style...
I always call the guy.
I'm sure dealers like that do exist, but I'd rather NOT drive block to block asking scary looking people for drugs o_O

Same here. In NYC (Brooklyn), but have specific guys I call. I have never just driven up to someone I didn't know and and tried to cop from them.

collective_vision said:
I hate having everyone in Brooklyn stare at me 'cuz I'm the only white kind driving around Bushwick...

My guys are in Williamsburg, but sometimes one of them makes you meet him in Bushwick. Like you said, the white population is not exactly prevalent. ;) I much prefer W'Burg, as it is much more diverse.

edit: I just got some fire shit from Bushwick. Very white, fluffy powder, came in unmarked bags. Holy shit, I'll wander into Bushwick every time if the shit is this good on any kind of consistent basis. ;)

Last edited: