• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

phrozen said:
^
Damn, that's close to what the bag in my avatar says!

I almost shit myself when my boy handed it to me because I thought the same thing lol.

^
Yeah, the stampers aren't really that creative.

I think everyone in the NE has had "Get Rich or Die Tryin" and "DOA", just to name a few.

"Major League" (red stamp with baseball glove) = better than average/decent quality; small bags

Brooklyn

phrozen said:
^
I've seen that before. Some unscrupulous dealers keep fat looseys separate. They'll sell those off, and then when someone buys a bundle, the bags will be smaller. Also, some dealers have bangin' sample bags. They'll give them out for free/discount, and then when someone comes back for a bundle they'll get weaker shit.

That typically happens with a new brand. The first week it'll be bangin' shit and then in the next weeks, after it's an established sought after brand, quality will drop.

Best way to avoid this is to build a relationship with a dealer.

I feel like the bundles I see usually have a total amount that is close to correct, but the bags vary drastically. Like there might be five skimpy bags and five FAT ones in a bundle. Not too big of a deal, but unknowingly I sometimes hook people up with the fat bags, and leave the skimp ones for myself (if no access to a scale). :|

SonOF said:
I feel like the bundles I see usually have a total amount that is close to correct, but the bags vary drastically. Like there might be five skimpy bags and five FAT ones in a bundle. Not too big of a deal, but unknowingly I sometimes hook people up with the fat bags, and leave the skimp ones for myself (if no access to a scale). :|

Thas why ya gotta look at em infront of a light so you can see the shadow of how much powder is in there.

"Always Gangster" with a guy in a trench coat wearin shades and holdin a tommygun. pretty detailed for a stamp. Aight quality wis...but fat as hell..

I've been getting "Killa Season" for almost 3 months now. It's from Brooklyn but my dude brings it back to Long Island and flips it for double the price. Is it common to get the same stamp for such a long period of time? There have been, without a doubt, 3-4 different batches of dope in the bags.

^
Yeah it's common.

Stamp names are typically changed by dealers because of:
-New dope batches
-Someone OD's
-Police are onto it

rivered1 said:
Earlier thread sparked my interest in all the different brand names for heroin out there. So list the ones you know of and the general area your from. Ill start it off with cut-throat, black out, game over, full service, def jam, batman and robin and even one time pink lady to name a few. This is all from bmore.

And please only ones you have experience with, not what you heard of lke tango and cash.

also from baltimore:

eastside:
red monkey (alright scramble)
larry love (bomb scramble)
lebron james (bomb scramble)
blood red (weak scramble)

westside:
smackdown (bomb scramble)
red tops (bomb raw)
green tops (i think this was coke and raw)

Life Support....good, nice ish.....Short as a muh fucka doe.

I jus like the name, shit. Life support. make it sound good as a muhfucka. I would hate to get a bag called "Instant OD" or some shit like that and its weak as hell. Aw shucks those tricky dealers at it again.

^yea thats some BS. you get all ready to slam and you think cause the shit is called blackout, ur gonna black out and when u bang it is not as serious as it seemed.

SonOF said:
"Major League" (red stamp with baseball glove) = better than average/decent quality; small bags

Brooklyn

Same guy, same stamp; completely different shit now. Worse quality and MUCH smaller bags. Luckily the guy is cool and knows his higher-up screwed him, so he will throw you a lot of free bags because he knows his count is weak (and wants to keep his customers). I can't wait until he gets rid of all this weak shit...I don't want to stray to another hookup, this guy has always been legit.

Random note: After being annoyed about getting more of this weak shit, my boy and I found 3 bags in the parking lot at the nearby McDonald's. One of the bags was almost completely full and they were all folded over (look like they had been dumped recently). Stamp was blue and said "Top of the Line." Of course we tried the shit, and it was better than what we had. :(
It's hilarious that this one McDonald's is like a goddamn shooting gallery. That's the second time I have found bags on the ground there (last time they were wet, unfortunately).

Technology and these bags with a picture of an Owl and the word OWL are fucking fire.

The Technology bags are the best bags I have had in awhile. The last batch was shit but these are fucking great.

Last edited:
lol @ owl bags. Some stampers probably follow the Lounge. ;)

staind rose said:
there weren't names in seattle either, hell sometimes they didn't even give it to me wrapped (if it was wrapped it'd be in some plastic from a grocery bag).

they often just cut offa chunk of tar and offered it to me off the knife.

Black tar in plastic from a grocery bag in San Diego.

central california---tar wrapped in a small piece of saran wrap then in a ballon diff colors one guy sells 20 bags that ae huge and come in the water ballons that look like hand grenades bomb tar for sure

does any body get powder on the west coast?

i keep thinking that it should be coming soon because of the glut in supply from afghanistan but i have only seen it once here on the left coast

in seattle we just call it "black" or "tar" and it comes in chunks of hard sticky tar wrapped in seran wrap then a water balloon

Last edited: