• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

Road Runner was pretty decent.
Technology is pretty fuking good.
Body Bag is insane.

Dead end = bangin (depndin on the size) "SRUIT LOOPS" = Decent, Top Secret = average

Hell yeah on that Dead End. The Top Secret I was getting sucked awhile back but thats good to hear the quality has gotten a little better if I gotta settle for that if nothing else is around.

do you guys have consistent dealers or do you just get it from people hustling the street?

The New York stamp (originally stamped in red ink with a picture of the Empire State building) is still rampant in my area of Connecticut, but the stamp has changed from red to blue. The dope has also increased slightly in quality, making it above average quality.

Also, recently I tried a different source and got "#1 Choice" stamped bags, which were pretty damn good dope, way above average.

~CTdopeLove

Man this dead end keeps comin around but yo the count is SHORT AS A MUFUCKA!! In every b there is like 1 or 2 bags thats fat as hell, like almost 2 of the othe ones. then the rest of em are these bitchass ones that are short. but its good ish and i love the stamp itself. i love how morbid that shit can be Im a freak like that.

^
I've seen that before. Some unscrupulous dealers keep fat looseys separate. They'll sell those off, and then when someone buys a bundle, the bags will be smaller. Also, some dealers have bangin' sample bags. They'll give them out for free/discount, and then when someone comes back for a bundle they'll get weaker shit.

That typically happens with a new brand. The first week it'll be bangin' shit and then in the next weeks, after it's an established sought after brand, quality will drop.

Best way to avoid this is to build a relationship with a dealer.

SPDemon420 said:
do you guys have consistent dealers or do you just get it from people hustling the street?

I know maybe four people who sell, but I usually go to the same one or two guys.

^
Damn, that's close to what the bag in my avatar says!

Southwestern Connecticut - Apparently the 3 main heroin dealers I do business with all get their shit from the same person/group up the line, because the New York stamp I've been using for months is finally gone, and this is what all 3 of them had. Now all 3 of them have the same new stamp, stamped "Twenty-four Seven" in red ink, with a picture of a clock on it. It seems like the same product as the New York stamp was, however I find it to be of slightly higher quality, although this could be due to my lowered tolerance.

Besides this stamp, I also encountered another stamp 2 weeks or so ago from one of these 3. They were $20 bags (don't get into the whole >>>{"there are no $20 bags, if you got charged $20 for a bag it's because someone bought $10 bags and wants to double their money"}<<< thing, because these bags were easily twice the size of all the $10 bags in my area, very nice size, and stamped "100% Pure" in red ink. This dope was of higher quality than "New Yok" and "Twenty-four Seven", but not quite as good as the "#1 Choice" stamp I mentioned in my previous post in this thread.

Anyway, just trying to keep any fellow local dope users informed about the currently available stamps and their quality.

~CTdopeLove