• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

robd said:
lucky 13 is by far the best, awesome stamp too very professionally done, unfortantely only person who has them charges a higher than normal price

Aint no bag worth that much buddy.

On the Streets of Baltimore...the Heroin capital of the United States:

Fuck that, bmore wil never be the heroin capital Jersey kicks yalls asses. you just got one city we got a whole state devoted to heroin in every single city day and night 24/7 and none of that scramble crap neither.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed to what Lacey said. Nothing but raw in New Jersey. No scramble. none of that shit. Just stamp bags. The dope I get in New York up by me? Where do you think that shit comes from? Not B-More, not NYC, fucking NJ.

Baltimore's heroin typically stays in the city, DC, and Maryland. Baltimore also has the highest % of heroin users than any other city. I'm sure medicine cabinet can add to this... I don't know how the states compare, but I'd guess that Jersey would definitely be in the top 3. AFAIK most of Jersey's heroin is from NYC, and Philly to a smaller degree. Regardless of where it comes from, there is a lot of great dope there, sometimes at very cheap prices.

phrozen said:
^
He posted that in 04. I'm surprised if you had those recently...

Don't know what to tell you, I'm hoping my ability to read a stamp isn't in question.

^^wow, i havent seen you post in a long time! nice to see you posting AND in DC nonetheless! :D

and i cant comment on stamps since they are in caps here in dayton.

*Venus* said:
Don't know what to tell you, I'm hoping my ability to read a stamp isn't in question.

No, I guess not. Now that I think about it, I do know some stamps that have been out in Philly for over 3 years...

phrozen said:
Baltimore's heroin typically stays in the city, DC, and Maryland. Baltimore also has the highest % of heroin users than any other city. I'm sure medicine cabinet can add to this... I don't know how the states compare, but I'd guess that Jersey would definitely be in the top 3. AFAIK most of Jersey's heroin is from NYC, and Philly to a smaller degree. Regardless of where it comes from, there is a lot of great dope there, sometimes at very cheap prices.

Nah yo, it come from Jersey itself. the reason we got so much of it here is cuz most of the dope comes thru here, we dont need to get that ish from new york cuz it comes straight to us thats why we get better bags. Im sure we get shit from new york but the whole reasn that NJ was "The US heroin capital" according to the DEA for several years is cuz it comes direct to here cuz of Elizabeth which is a main eastcoast port that alot of drugs get shipped into. less restrictions than NY after all that terrorist shit too from what i understand.

I aint sayin that youre wrong just that NY aint the main supplier of the dope out here we get it ourself.

Hmm, I'll have to look into it on those DEA sites. I'll post what I find.

I can't find anything on what percentage of the dope lands in state first and what comes from neighboring states. Apparently they believe that a lot of it comes through the airports, Newark being one of the major ones.

I found this as well:
The purity of South American (SA) heroin, the predominant type available in the HIDTA region, has decreased slightly. Newark, which previously led the nation in SA heroin purity, now ranks behind Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and New York City. SA heroin purity has been decreasing in the HIDTA since 2003; however, this is the first time Newark did not lead the nation in SA heroin purity.
That was published last month (June 2007).

What is heroin like? Do most of you snort it, smoke it, or IV it?

I don't plan on taking it since I would enjoy it WAY too much (knowing my past history with codeine/percocets/vicodin) so that's why I never touched it. I'm not judging anyone that does use heroin but for me it's something I personally don't want to use.

The thing with baltimore is that its a small city. so when it comes to number per capita, it is usually on the top. i know a few years ago baltimore made MD one of the most dangerous states per capita based on its violent crime rankings.

and as for the heroin thing, its just a high % of users. i remember hearing something to the effect of one in eleve ppl are addicted....i dont know about those umbers tho, they seem pretty high...i would think it would be more like 1 in 15...dunno tho...

the heroin market in baltimore is pretty varied....since it is right on the 95 corridor, a lot of dope comes down from NY/NJ and up from FLA....im sure there is a decent amount coming thru the port of baltimore too since it is a big port city.

there is raw dope, SA hard grey/tan/white rocks, nice and clean...its pretty much what you will find in a stamp bag once it has been ground down...i know ppl love to say they get like 90%+ purity dope and shit, but rela users know most of the SA dope coming into the country isnt even that high to begin with...ALL DOPE GETS CUT...

when my old dealer got popped they had a chemist analyze the dope and it came back at like 53%...it wasnt the best dope ive ever had but it was pretty good. i think also when the DEA reports on purity %, a lot of it comes form busts they make on the import side, so its still uncut, or just barely.

and as for the scramble dope, i dont know why its only sold in bmore...it seems like all the old heads buy that shit. them and the homeless junkers...its cheap and you get a ton of powder..yea its a shit ton of cut, but if its good scramble the rush will blow you off your ass...lots of quinine and procaine...

ive had some real good scramble in the past, its just not something i liked doing since you are knowingly putting extra cut into your veins...raw dope feels cleaner anyways, plus i always had a solid connec for the raw shit.

either way, good dope is good dope. if it gets you high and makes you nod out with a cigg, melting holes in your nylon shorts, then who cares what city or state its from.

it sucks tho baltimore is so assocaited with heroin, once 50 cent came out with that track baltimore love thing i think ppl realized how bad the problem really is.

Last edited:
NYC (Williamsburg, Brooklyn)

recently:

"Come and Get it" (red stamp; weak)
"I - 95" (blue stamp; good quality)
"Knockout" (red stamp w/ boxing gloves; good quality)

I actually come across a lot of stuff without stamps.

Last edited:
edarrin said:
Toronto Canada

No names here either. Comes in triangular flaps made out of lottery ticket things. Varies from off white to brownish chunky powder. Usually pretty good but there is this second rate shit that comes around from time to time that is brown-greyish rocky shit that is cut with lidocaine or something because it makes your lips go numb if you lick a flap.

yup, absolutely correct, lottery tickets, lol

is this the equivalent of weed having haze kush blueberry white widow northern lights, etc? do they have this for heroin too?

^^well pretty much. we dont have stamps around here, but like w/ the cities listed people can know whats good in their city (whats not cut to shit). like weed, there is really good H and there is cut H that isnt that good.

syracuse, ny

re-boost... average
darkside... pretty decent
death row... low count... high purity
roadrunner.. were pretty good
NY#1... average
dirty urine.... crush your skull
$$streets on lock$$.. pretty decent and consistent

other packaging is common