• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

Perfect magic, green stamp.

Fattest bags I've ever had(past the 2nd fold!, ok quality.

OD-good size, good dope
DOA-decent size shitty dope
new era-shit
Notorius- good size, shitty dope
Power Energizer- Crappy size and dope
Gucci- Aight size and dope

Can anyone tell me what the difference between the darnk muddy colored dope and the white colored dope? Is the white just cut with fentanyl, cause its usually stronger

Na my man...i dont think that fent is that common of a cut...i could be wrong but in general the fent dope tends to be alot more noticeable and people can tell the difference. Where you live at? I dont kno about no dark muddy colored dope . Its always white/light tan/gray/real light brown never no mud colored shit. if that the case then its just shitty dope and the difference is the white dope is just good quality and the shit youre gettin aint. fent aint got to do with it. yea sometimes dope does get fent put in it , but that aint a super common thing to do and usually u will hear about it becuz ppl start OD'ing and shit. like i said...this is jus wat i know....so anyone (Im curious wat phrozen got to say about this) correct me if im wrong...

So what ur experiencing is kinda like when ppl smoke brick weed at the beginning then smoke a good-ass exotic or some good ol NYC haze and be liek damn this weed is laced with somethin. No dumbass youre jus experiencing the shit the way it REALLY is for the first time. THATS some fuckin weed right there. so if youre gettin shit thats like mud (and im thinkin u mean dark brown cuz thas mud color to me) then its prolly jus some beatass diesel. then u get the goods when u get the lighter colored shit and be like damn thats good but really its jus cuz ur other shit is beat to start with.

Thas my best guess.....it would help to kno where you live at....then we could tell u better...

Anyways, there is a new batch of lucky 7s out , totally diff. stamp now tho and diff. from the area where the other lucky 7s was at. which that stamp , a red one, sometimes red n purple faded into eachother, anyways that stamp was used over n over there was alot of batches of it, it was out for a while n some was ight, some bad, some fire, so when i heard lucky 7 again i was like damn. but this is a black stamp with different style letters and its light as fuck u can barely read it. Its like the color gray of the border of this quick reply type box. iunno if it was jus dried out or they didnt press on the stamp that hard or whatever it dont matter i guess jus sayin.

Edit: Self incriminating. -phrozen

he has been getting bags stamped with

New Era

the shit is VERY good. I believe he gets it from Brooklyn, not sure where in BK exactly. Doesn't necessarily look very good either, but looks can be deceiving. ;)

Last edited:
Best few I can remember were

Black Medusa (Hands down the most giant bags and the best ever) That was East Orange/Irvington/Newark New Jersey. Around 2002?

Get Rich or Die Tryin (2005, Trenton BLACK Stamp) Awsome Size

Paradise (Rainbow Stamp with Palm Trees) SLAMMMMMIN

Then our famous Jersey Fentynal Bags in Dec 05 to mid 06 :

"Flat Line" That bag killed more people I know then I care to think about

Edit: Last summer in Manhattan I had Blue Magic and Tango and Cash

The Blue magic was coming from all over, different size stamps and bags, a couple were great. Tango and Cash was only from Uptown and it was such a big bag two of us could split one and get lit.

Last edited:
Wow, Tango and Cash. I guess some dealers know their dope history.

Those Meth Powders I got were quite amazing.

Got some more Harlem USA's. They seemed better a few weeks ago, but they are FAT bags.

Got another one with a green stamp that I can't read. Tiny bag, not sure of the quality...yet.

Got one that supposedly fire, with a red stamp called "AIR BOURNE". Gonna try those out soon enough. =D

Carl Landrover said:
Those Meth Powders I got were quite amazing.

Got some more Harlem USA's. They seemed better a few weeks ago, but they are FAT bags.

Got another one with a green stamp that I can't read. Tiny bag, not sure of the quality...yet.

Got one that supposedly fire, with a red stamp called "AIR BOURNE". Gonna try those out soon enough. =D

Red stamp Air Bourne are good. The Meth Powders were fucking fire though.

ClubbinGuido said:
Red stamp Air Bourne are good. The Meth Powders were fucking fire though.

Wow! Someone else on BL who has gotten similar stamps as me, and it's CG no less! :)

Trying out the Air Bourne now, seems quite decent so far....the Meth Powders were something else though. My friend (the one who I pick up from) kept going on and on about how great they were. I thought he was overstating it a bit, maybe just trying to get me to throw down, but damn they were good. I liked the taste of them a lot too.

Ah, I'm high and just kinda ramblin' on. Got Requiem for a Dream too and was thoroughly enjoying the scenes with them getting high. 'This be some boss scag' 'dynomite baby!' =D

Edit: Air Bourne seems damn decent, not as good as Meth Powder, but definitely still very good

Last edited:
Toe Tag's ('burgh) -- slim tall philly style bags (first i've seen around here in a while) poor quantity, decent quality....wouldn't recommend.

Lacey K, im from the burgh and ive even experienced white powder being shitty(Carter 3's, Notorious). We had a streak of amazing shit(Hellboy, Hancock, Zohan, Bankroll, Blue Demon, 808, Dead End) but as of like a week ago everything were getting is shitty i dont know what the deal is. I mean i guess this happens but ive been doing this for about a half year now and never experienced anything like this. Usually its not this consistant that we get shit but i dunno, its pissin me off cause i know its shit but i still get it to get off sick. Maybe i just need new hooks but its so hard to come by because usually new ppl dont trust you and you end up getting jacked, or you ask the wrong person and end up in jail. I just dont know what to do cause me and my friends are hurtin and cant do nothin about it.
Recently:
A+ - Decent quantity, bad quality(some solids left behind after filtering)
X - Bad quantity, alright quality

Blue bags, razor x, good quality and quantity. Last week, I had red bags with "something evil"-cant remember if it was "beyond" or "pure" or "past" evil but they were the fattest, best bags I've ever, ever had. Holy shit, each one dumped like half a 50 bag of goodcoke quantity. Amazing qality. Amazing. Utterly unreal. Still seeing green chanels and blue bloody moneys.

I've got these yellow bags with no stamp on them. They're being called "TNT". They are easily the best bags I have ever had the good fortune to boot. The count is fantastic, and the dope is mind-blowing. It just goes to show that things are not what they seem...

Long Island/Brooklyn

*tiny bags (about half as narrow as everything else I have ever encountered) with a very small amount of sandy-looking brown powder with either a skull, jester or some face like that stamped on. Some said "El Jefe."

All complete garbage. Barely could even get rid of dope sickness, forget about getting high. Some of the worst stuff I have ever come across.

red stamp, wider white bag: "good work". only got two and was already pretty high but i'd say they were average. i'll have to try 'em out again soon.

sat/sun/mon i was getting the same wider white bags w/o a stamp from the same person but they were fire. went through 2 bundles.

empires still here, still good

lots of plain yellow bags around here from multiple people. they look light as hell but pack a punch worth 2x that amount of powder. split 3 bundles with someone yesterday and i lost one bag on my way to his house after picking up. stupid.

it seems like around here, western new york we don't get many stamps but certain colored glassine bags will be prevelant for a week or so at a time from different unaffiliated sources. for instance now it's yellow, last wk until mon alot of people had white bags. most are of comprable quality but varying weight.

it seems dope is getting pretty popular. it's more available than last summer and the deals are getting better. i know more people experiementing though i'm still a black fucking sheep in my circle of friends for doing it.