• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

xxkmanxx said:
From newark.....Been gettin Afganistan(green), they fat and good. and Tropicana(blue), they are very good, top quality, i think it might be my favorite stamp lately.

OMFG ARENT THOSE AFGANISTANS FUCKING OFF THE FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING HOOK????!! =D =D 8o
Thats all Ive been gettin/requesting latley and so far its been real steady!!
Is it me or does it seem like the bags get fatter and better every fuckin day??
Thats nothing but that gorgeous gray jersey gold!! AND that taste is the best taste Ive had in a minute, no fucking frills!

I dont but I would pay 10 bucks without a frown for those because they are well worth it!! ;)
I havent tried tropicana yet, waitin for that to come around to my side! %)

Stuff in the past 2 weks or so>

FUGITIVE-green- so so
DEA-green- so so
DEAD END-red- pretty good

PEACEEEE

Last edited:
parkway you gots to get the tropicana, its not as fat as the afghan, but its waay stronger.

Call me ignorant but I didn't realize there were brand names of heroin. I have heard of black tar heroin over in Portland OR, but other than that, I thought heroin was just heroin.

/hides head and hopes to not be slammed too hard!

StayinAwake said:
Call me ignorant but I didn't realize there were brand names of heroin. I have heard of black tar heroin over in Portland OR, but other than that, I thought heroin was just heroin.

/hides head and hopes to not be slammed too hard!
the_more_you_know2.jpg

capthatskank said:
boston red sox - blue (trash.. bunk?)

I would never buy a bag of dope stamped with "Boston Red Sox". They suck and therefore the dope would suck.

I just hot these Thriller bags with michael jackson on them in new jersey .. pretty good quality

Newark area-red stamps-superman-some tiny,some fat. With image of superman.

Green bags, "empire" with cityscape graphic-good qual/quantity.

Anyone know if they fixed Lucky 7s in P-Town yet? I'm set to cop from my regular dude who always has the top quality shit (and I'm not the only one on these boards who happens to think so... been consistent as fuck over the last year and a half). Rockin' those Top Secrets, Transformers, Spiderman 3s, Shrimp Fried Rice, Lethal Injection, Life Support, Black Diamond,etc. Those of you who get in the area are probably familiar with the awesome operation producing these great bags for us all :)

So for all of you that are getting your shit from paterson during the past couple of weeks, I hope you have been as fortunate as me and my lucky friends like lacey k to be getting the blue NBA stamps. The shit is for real some of the best shit that I have done this year. There is nothing bad about it. The quantity is decent, nothing too big and nothing too small but the quality is just amazing.

Dieselbaby........ as for the lucky 7's, i had gotten them for the first time a few weeks ago and was not impressed at all, but today I think i got a different batch because I didnt even do my normal shot i did a bag short of it and got nicely high.

In New York:

Blue Magic
King of New York
Call of Duty (BEST quality, but worst count)
Hi-C
Bananas
Rest in Peace (oh, irony!)
Purple City (awful)
Good n' Plenty (and the name does it justice!)
Headbanger
Gucci
Death (again, how ironic)
Renegade (my first!)
Thunder

And that's all I can remember...

LiquidICE said:
So for all of you that are getting your shit from paterson during the past couple of weeks, I hope you have been as fortunate as me and my lucky friends like lacey k to be getting the blue NBA stamps. The shit is for real some of the best shit that I have done this year. There is nothing bad about it. The quantity is decent, nothing too big and nothing too small but the quality is just amazing.

Dieselbaby........ as for the lucky 7's, i had gotten them for the first time a few weeks ago and was not impressed at all, but today I think i got a different batch because I didnt even do my normal shot i did a bag short of it and got nicely high.

Whas good ;)

Yea i think them lucky 7's was definately better this time around i knew it was diff becuz the stamp was way cleaner the last batch was all around sloppy as hell. the stamp is red n purpleish like they got one of them multi color stamp pads or some shit. they had to bring that shit to catch up to the usual paterson standard. lately shits almost always decent good or fire, its been a minute since there was a shitty bag. not to jinx it but u kno how it goes. all im sayin is youre more likely to get some fire than get beat at least where me n my boy fucks around.

anyways those nba's, i hope they stick around a minute and dont go all bootleg in the meantime cuz id like to stock up on some of that shit while its still good.....def. a good look.

rachamim is my favorite junky here

rachamim18 said:
Man,I remember Redrum.Lower East Side from the Dead Man Walking guys.I was in Rikers when they got snatched in 97.That jerkoff from The Smashing Pumpkins o.d.d with his friend and 60 people took a fall.They o.d.d on Redrum as a matter of fact.

You aint lying, I remember that... that dope was off the chain.

So its a major case of deja vu because TOP SECRET is back, but it is not what is was last summer. It is not bad but definatly doesnt live up to the reputation that preceded it. Anyway today I got a new batch that is going around and i swear this is the name.....DOPE DICK. It pretty fuckin good. I am very high at the moment and that is once again with a shot that is less than what i usually do.