• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

I have gotten a couple more batches of the BIG TEN and it seems to be getting better and better with every couple bundles/bricks that I have been getting.

And friends of mine that have had the total control from newark have said that it is better than the total control. So if you guys are calling total control fire than I guess the BIG TEN is FOR REAL FIRE!!! Lucky Me

how much

kinda OT. am wondering how much dope should be in a stamp. i'm sure it varies, but whats a good range. also has anybody had "fire" stamps? actually stamped fire, not asking has anybody ever had "good" dope, haha.

Hellboy....red stamp, Newburgh ny. Pretty decent but it was cut wit some shit that burned like hell. (sniffed) Light more yellowish color than tan or gray, and not that fine flakey powder shit but more grainy. didnt have that strong ass dope smell neither. Shit was good but just somethin weird about it.

got " call of duty"-good fall out- alright afghanistan(sp)- same as call of duty, good.

lacey k said:
Hellboy....red stamp, Newburgh ny. Pretty decent but it was cut wit some shit that burned like hell. (sniffed) Light more yellowish color than tan or gray, and not that fine flakey powder shit but more grainy. didnt have that strong ass dope smell neither. Shit was good but just somethin weird about it.

That shit burns when you shoot it as well, helluva rush though, gives a weird taste in the mouth.

^ whats up wit different shit burning more so then with other stamps, when IV'd?

PureLife said:
^ whats up wit different shit burning more so then with other stamps, when IV'd?

She had the same stuff I did. It's cut with something that makes for a good rush when IV'd but burns slightly when injected and just plain burns when insuffulated. I should ask my man what he cuts it with for shits and giggles. Probably some cancerous shit lol.

I wouldn't continue shooting any "dope" that burns and tastes different than normal. :\

Its just some shit burns way more, and for some reason, its usually smaller folds, but absolute fire. Probably quinine added as the cut or something? I honestly have no idea what they cut it with. I'm not talking about what the kid down the street cuts it with, I'm talking about the major pushers and manufacturers, whats
their cut. Would be nice to know what else is going into my body heh.

^
That was my first guess, due to the burning, bigger rush, and different taste...

I thought quinine was very bitter, and provided a bigger rush when IV'd?

It is bitter but i dont think it burns. Diphen. seems to be somethin that gets thrown into certain batches so its pretty likley thats what it was.

new shit

whatssuppy folks..

HORSE POWER- Green
AFGANISTAN- Green

both absolute fire and very good count in them, woooweee=D . hope this shit sticks, but i guarantee by next week shit will get weak as always with good shit. 8)

Any1 remember the CSI bags?? green stamp or what about the blue stamped BEEF bags?? omg droool <3 <3 <3