• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

(NYC, Brooklyn)

"Knock Out" with picture of boxing gloves

Terrible. Big flakes. Weak. What is this, fish food?:p

Had this same stamp a few months back and it was at least average, unlike this garbage. Got burned buying two bundles before sampling. :!

Redrum is Murder,
backwards.

It's a horse that won the Derby three times....

Recently scored "Dynasty" half the word is in red, the other half blue. has a diamond ontop of it. I'm suboxone so its hard to tell the potency, but apparently pretty good.

Itd be better if it was Dienasty and die was in blue and nasty in red.

Hey kids, speakin of that....What would you put on a stamp if you were pushin d?

^
"FIX"
heroin molecule
boyjr9.jpg

VEIN GRAVY
61%
DAM

also, id like to take it back to the old school and start stamping the bags with BAYER haha

Now and Later (awesome)
Dirty Urine (awesome)
Cargo Pack (varies)

Coming from Syracuse/Rochester NY area

Celebrate (with two champaign glasses I think) (HORRIBLE CUT, made my whole body burn with needles and hands swelled up, I made the mistake of heating it up, so prob got more cuts in the needle)
Power

from PHilly

Kings of New York - good shit, says my friend (groovywombat), I have yet to sample it, may do so in the near future but trying to take a break 8)

-Red Bull
-On fire
-Rayo
-Rayj
-Dracula

Thats it for me. out of them all I prolly like Rayj the most.

groovywombat said:
Almost all of these come from Binghamton NY, but they're ferried in from Brooklyn and NJ for the most part. I've gotten from Syracuse and Utica, but it always comes in tin foil or like andes mints wrappers, although the quality and quantity doesn't lack.

no doubt, i live in binghamton man you from the area??

buying smack and being on subs is a fucking TEASE. I buy good/bad bags and they dont do ANYTHING even after being off subs for a few days. best get my ass off subs all together.