• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

syyth007 said:
I've been getting a stamp bag recently called Black Label. White bag, blue stamp, with a dragon looking logo on it. When it first came out around here (christmas time I believe) the bags were HUGE, 1/2 bag got me good. A couple days ago, i got it again, but the bags weren't as big, and not quite as good quality, but not bad. Today I got a few more, the size is larger, and better dope then before, but not quite as good as when I first got them.

Damn dealers messing with a beautiful thing. First time I copped them a bundle lasted me atleast 5-6 days, when they usually only last two.. ah well.. This bag is floating around south jersey. Last really good bag before this was probably Certify, blue stamp, but got pretty trashy.

As I mentioned a few replies up, I have been getting some stuff with the "black label" stamp as well (long island / nyc). However, there is no dragon, and the writing is black (with kind of a cool font). As I mentioned, the stuff has varied with the same stamp.

First batch: large bags (quantity of powder), dark brown powder, average-above average quality, but definitely cut (strange taste and feel).

2nd batch: pretty much the same quality powder as batch one, but with about half the amount of powder...very annoying

3rd batch (very recently): good sized bags (maybe not as big as batch one, but not skimpy either), very light beige/ almost white powder...very good quality...I'm really happy with this stuff and hope it stays around...:)

Everybody from NNJ keeps talking and I havn't read all the pages but howcome nobody is talking about the DOM P from last summer!!! This shit was fire. I have to agree w/ the top secrets too when you got the real bags there were definatly two distinct kinds.

most of what is around here (the BOONIES) is "Happy Life" - ranged from pretty good to fuckin slammin', no pun intended, some of those bags are FAT too

I ran into "Blue Magic" recently ... tacky marketing, weak dope, short bags ... a big disappointment (tribue to frank lucas? come on.)

In the last few years in Clipsburgh Pistolvania I encountered:

Superman, Duffle Bags, ICE BOX, Blackjacks, Smokin' Aces, Gucci Mane, Gucci, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Spun, Jaguar, Chevy, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Harley Davidson, Top Secret, Get High or Die Trying, Get Rich or Die Trying, Tony the Tiger, Cop and Sniff, 804, 808, Lion King, New Era, Respect, Blue Magic, AK-47, Die Nasty, Pink Diamond, Black Diamond, Expedition, more..

ICE BOX and TOP SECRET seemed to be pretty big, cuz i seen people from all over talkin bout those stamps.we were gettin em out here in Newark n Paterson n shit. i guess yall get alot of shit from jersey out there in p-burg huh?

My boy keeps telling me about this "Blue Magic" that he has been getting that is the purest he has ever had (NYC area), but the guy charges like <removed> a bundle or something. I want to try some, and I'm sure it's good, but I think the dealer is a prick for charging such a high price just because it so pure (dealer claims he has to because it costs him a very high price as well). He normally sells bundles for <removed> or whatever, so he is basically admitting that his "normal stuff" is shit (or at least shitty compared to the "Magic"). :\

I saw a couple of people mention that they have had some bags stamped "Blue Magic" especially after American Gangster came out. Did anyone else who got "Blue Magic" get overcharged for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yes and no. i got charged <removed> for half a bundle but that is actually pretty standard, even a decent deal, up here in the boonies of upstate N.Y. it was utter garbage btw and tiny bags, but that might be due to my local circumstances more than to the quality of this particular stamp closer to the source

Damn that is kinda steep. Better be some good shit. If you end up copping let us know if it lives up to the price. I'd rather cop a bundle of some fire for $140 than an $80 bundle of skimpy bags cut to shit anyday.

Piffington said:
I'd rather cop a bundle of some fire for <removed> than an <removed> bundle of skimpy bags cut to shit anyday.

I agree with you completely on that...if the expensive stuff is so good that I need half as much as I normally do to get high, it will obviously be well worth it. But if the <removed> stuff is barely better than the <removed> stuff I normally get (which is pretty decent at the moment), I'll be annoyed. If I get my hands on some, I'll give a little report. :)

^
Try out a stamp or two before goin' for the full b.

phrozen said:
^
Try out a stamp or two before goin' for the full b.

That's definitely solid advice, but unfortunately, it might be one of those situations where I will have one chance to cop from this source, then may not be able to get in touch with him for a while. However, if I can make the source my source, this won't be an issue. Let's hope for that. :)

Just a reminder, including prices when discussing specific amounts of drugs is prohibited in DC.

Pretty expensive. The quality varies like crazy and the cops are pretty bad. Its not fun at all like where im from, Milwaukee WI.

how doe sit come packaged? are they stamps or conventional bags like mini ziplocks or w/e. is a gram more or less that 150. i dont need specifics cause i think its against the rules of this thread. if it is anyways, get rid of it.

Always Good News... so-so bags

Mad Dog... good dope

RIP/On Fire... Really fuckin' good bags

Yea 'medicine cabinet' already mentioned this pretty much, but in Baltimore they don't really use brand names.

Sometimes on the block though, people will yell out 'brand names', but I think this is to attract attention without attracting cops - you know, instead of saying "Heroin here, heroin here, I got yo heroin!" they just say "scarface here, scarface here" and people will know what's up.

Regardless, here's the names I've been yelled at on the block up in Bmore. It's not branded like it seems to be farther north, all the same, in little pills, and only with scramble, not raw.

- Scarface
- Martha Stewart

A month ago I had some bags from New Jersey:
- Final Shot with a pic of a gun on it. (Or last shot, something shot).