Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

As of lately, all in the mid-NJ area:

Purple Now & Laters (AWESOME!!!)
Purple Extra Power (AWESOME!!!!)
Red Hot Sauce (AWESOME!!!!)

Actually, all 3 seem like they're the same dope with different stamps. They sure spoiled my area for the holidays this year :D

Oh, I also got some Green/red Bloody Money's yesterday that were good as well.

Philly Area:

Gone In Sixty Seconds
Energy
MOB
Dodge Magnum
Hummer
Volume 1
KnockOut
Payback
Devils Mask
KillBill
Heman
Lean With It
Tornado
Overdose
New York
Moon
Nautica
Jumpshot
The Wire (Fake)
Hammer(Fake)
Amoco
FEFE
Cobra
5X

Have to second meltthecheese's post with red stamped hot sauce being both fat and quality. I think I've posted this in another thread but I've definitely noticed an increase in quality in nj over the past 1-2 months. This isn't just from one or two people, but rather many friends/colleagues experience. I welcome this trend with open arms.

Also, nicky barnes bags-decent quality, relatively fat. Red stamped metadone-no good, small quantity, low quality.

All in north central nj (Newark area and around).

Swybs

I notice some of you guys post "low quantity."

I hardly cop from random dealers, but when I did, I'd always ask to look at a stamp. I'd look at the stamp to check for quantity and color. I never got a "no, you can't look at it." And if someone would say no, I'd just walk away.

As for quality, whenever I'd buy a new brand from some unknown dealer, I'd always a bag or two to test out. I'd always buy in bundle quantities, so it made sense to buy a couple bags instead of a 13 bag bundle without knowing how good it was.

Phrozen, I agree. Whereas, now when my colleagues go, these are people they have relationships with, so they have to trust them to some extent. They dealers would have no problem selling one then meeting again, but considering the logisitics/5-0/etc, it is usually buy bulk and hope for the best.

That is why it is pivotal to have a dealer who you can generally trust that it is at least standard quality or better, especially when you go copping for the next 2-weeks (to reduce visability on the streets, 5-0, etc) and cross your fingers that you aren't getting 100 bags of shit.

Always a scary dice roll. I've rolled those dice a few times and came up craps. Total crap shit that made me want to cry. On the flip side, I've had recent luck where the past three different brands each increased in quality/quantity. Crossing my finger for that next dice roll-especially cause this is going to be my last hoorah for awhile and I hope to go out on a high note, following this awesome run I've been on. Ugg, back to the boringness of soberiety.
Swybs

King Ivory.....Pretty good ish. black stamp, which i dont see alot. paterson nj.

Black diamond...... red stamp, crap. from god knows where originally , someone I know bought up near port jervis ny and gave me one.

lacey k said:
Black diamond...... red stamp, crap. from god knows where originally , someone I know bought up near port jervis ny and gave me one.

lol thats about par for the course.

lacey k said:
King Ivory.....Pretty good ish. black stamp, which i dont see alot. paterson nj.

that black diamond is actually some good shit, theres 2 diferent kinds of it tho, one has the little flap thing at the end of the envelope taped on the outside, those are the shitty ones, the ones that the bag is folded and taped regularly are good, an there from paterson as well..

^ speaking of those black diamonds, i was ua'd at probation the other day and failed of course so monday i get to go sit in a cage till june. peece and love all, let me no whats floatin around ny/nj area when i return, have a good 08'...

-bundles

SonOF said:
NYC/Long Island

Got some stuff stamped with "Black Label" in black lettering...pretty good quality stuff and fat bags...

I swear that my guy took each of the bags with these stamps and made them into two bags...lately it's been same stamp, half the powder in each bag. :p

greedy f'n dealers. "Hmmm....people seem to like this stuff...I can double my money by making the bags tiny."

sonof, sounds like your dealer has a little bit of a habit himself (since no nonusing dealer is going to cut bags in half-knowing their buyers are going to switch to another source).

Never, ever use a dealer who is a user (at least, for hard drugs like dope). Like the saying goes "don't get high on your own supply." A dopehead seller is going to use a pinch here and there, and before you know it, he/she is cutting your bags in half-shit, after that aint enough, expect lactose completely replacing your dope.

Nah, I think I will stick to the business-man model of seller.

Swybs

swybs said:
sonof, sounds like your dealer has a little bit of a habit himself (since no nonusing dealer is going to cut bags in half-knowing their buyers are going to switch to another source).

Never, ever use a dealer who is a user (at least, for hard drugs like dope). Like the saying goes "don't get high on your own supply." A dopehead seller is going to use a pinch here and there, and before you know it, he/she is cutting your bags in half-shit, after that aint enough, expect lactose completely replacing your dope.

Nah, I think I will stick to the business-man model of seller.

Swybs

I am almost 100% certain he's not a user. He is too big and has too many customers I think.

Maybe the guy he is getting them from is giving him shorter bags and my guy has nothing to do with the size decrease...I not really sure. Either way, it's friggin annoying and I am thinking of taking my business elsewhere. This guy is more convenient than anything else..

^
If you're using a middleman, chances are that's where they're getting cut in half.

Sorry to hear about your imminent violation and lockup Nickey Bundles. Stay safe and good luck.

^ no doubt thanks bro, i know i dont no alot of you but im really tired and dont feel like makeing a new thread so im hi-jackin this one a little, fucked up once again an gota go do a county year but i alredy got 2 months in so that would make it 6 months i have to do i believe, anyways tho, yer all cool, intelligent mother fuckers, thas why i chill on here when i get home at night, put my little input in when i feel i can contribute somethin useful but for the most part just learn shit from you guys, anyways stay safe everyone an i'll see ya when its hot out again, one hunnnnned!

I read the whole thread til now, registered Friday just got the OK to post recently... I'm in Jersey, and for sure I don't think no place in this country got diesel like we get.
Best dope I ever got in my 6 year habit in and out (currently out) of needles was while I DIDNT use needles surprisingly, stamped
Bodybag - Best of all white bag green stamp, picture under it think it was just a body just layin there, pretty much how I almost ended, or ended up for a few mins atleast. Or just the pic of a bodybag with a body inside it just layin there, can't remember.. from Newark of course.
2nd best I had was:
Lion King - 2nd best, from Paterson. I got it 2 days straight few bundles at a time, the 3rd day it was already different shit on the same stamp to get it off of course, anyone that sells or has sold or has been into the game of diesel for any time they would know there is good and there is just as much good dope as there is bad, and u gotta get rid of both so you get the rep up, and then step it down, switch up stamps, etc. Bring back up once in a while...
Anyway I heard a lot of people saying Top Secret and Black Diamond = garbage..
I must disagree, 16 Blocks, Top Secret, and Black Diamond were all # 1 at one point in Paterson atleast. There have been so many stamps I will not remember them all, but I can try...
I'm going to mix stamps from Newark with Paterson but that's just because I'm trying to remember them all which I won't anyway:
Bodybag - Best
Lion King - 2nd Best
Laffy Taffy - 3rd/4th best (at one point)
Rick James Bitch - Damn good at one point, metallic blueish bag, darker stamp.
Blackout - This shit was years ago, when I first started it was around in Newark, used to blow my mind.
Lights out - About the same as Blackout.
Blood money - Newark, good up and down.
Red monkey - Newark, up nd down
Hot Sauce - Up and down, I had this in jail as a matter of fact, but it was from Newark.
16 Blocks - Ptown
Secret Window - Ptown
Black Mambo - Ptown
Top Secret - long time, Ptown, usually with a govt. top secret stamp under it RED STAMP from real good to real bad for a decent amount of time.
Blue Magic recently with AG movie - Ptown white bag blue stamp (damn good til it got cut down)
American Gangsta - With the gun under it, few diff stamps of this. Red blue and green stamps on white bag. All damn good, sometimes shitty stepped on.
Domino's Pizza - Best IV bag I had atleast, Newark. I also remember it because lookin at the stampbag from uptop it looked almost exactly like a Domino's Pizza box, was much bigger stamp aswell, blue and red stamp of logo for Domino's
Death Certificate - Newark, from damn good to bad.
Shooter - With the sniper green stamp, with the arm and a needle sticking out of it with blood shooting out another. From good to bad.
Money Train - Currently, Paterson. (Damn good, green stamp is best. Red stamp good too, both just almost as good, rarely stepped on at this time).
Street Crime - Paterson
Death Wish - Newark
Asian Pleasure - Garbage (ptown)
Christmas - garbage
Never got stampless bags that were any good.
Got a grey-ish rock G once from the city, garbage.
There is a million more bags I havent added here, I will add them as they come to me eventually I might have them all here.

Last edited:
Dope Sick - really really good
Perry Tyler - very powdery, sticks to the bag and such, decent quality
Hood Rich - decent

Just the recent stuff floating around my area in central Jersey.

I wish b-more got stamped dope... it'd be cool to always have some kind of brand name to go by... the dealers around here don't usually have one, but sometimes they do..

^yea if you are coppin scramble...but then it could be the same pills. one dudes could be callin it smackdown and the other dudes a block over are callin it body bag. i always thought that shit was funny,.

I've been getting a stamp bag recently called Black Label. White bag, blue stamp, with a dragon looking logo on it. When it first came out around here (christmas time I believe) the bags were HUGE, 1/2 bag got me good. A couple days ago, i got it again, but the bags weren't as big, and not quite as good quality, but not bad. Today I got a few more, the size is larger, and better dope then before, but not quite as good as when I first got them.

Damn dealers messing with a beautiful thing. First time I copped them a bundle lasted me atleast 5-6 days, when they usually only last two.. ah well.. This bag is floating around south jersey. Last really good bag before this was probably Certify, blue stamp, but got pretty trashy.