Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DXM Info???

Simba

Bluelighter
I am semi interested in trying DXM, I have done searches on it and found out a fair bit about it but I was wondering about its Avalibility in Aus? What cough medicine is best? Is a prescription needed? And any other info/experiences?
I might not try it but the info would be interesting anyway because there isn't much in the australian forum except for reports on pills with suspected DXM in them.
Any Info would be great thanks
smile.gif

------------------
Simba

unless you are keen on vomit, I really wouldn't bother, it's not worth the $20.....but if you are still keen DIMETAP(sp) is the one to try.....bon voyage

Robotussin maxium strength is the one you want, if they sell it over there.
smile.gif

If not **please** make certain that the only active ingrediants are DXM in what you take. Many many brands, have nasties acetaminophen,
guafinasin, and others which can be fatal and/or very harmful. Including Psuedoephedrine which can raise blood pressure, and give irregular heartbeat. Please refer to http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum19/HTML/000081.html for more information.
smile.gif
DXM can be a wonder trip, it gives awsome body buzz, and overall a nice experiance. Yes many people do get a sick feeling. Good luck, and have fun
smile.gif

applesbliss

Thanx Everyone, where can you get Robitussin DX from? supermarket/chemist? do you need a presription to buy it?
------------------
Simba

be very very careful with this ok? especially when combining it with other chemicals. do not robotrip on any cough medicine that also has pseudoephedrine in it. do a search in this forum and you will find some links to trip reports that big trancer found, particularly one god awful experience a guy had...

TRIP REPORT:
Robotussin: Guiff and DXM
Trip was great, although the sensation of burning. I had waves of intense Euphoria, dissociation and a feeling that there was a Guardian Angel standing over me.
If you want to try it, I don't recommend it from personal experience. ACID, and N02 are millions of times more fun and far safer!
smile.gif

Take the good drugs. DXM is not a good drug.
The following are what I am currently interested in.
Salvinorin A <- I want to try this and go beyond your normal Psychedelic.
DMT <- As above.
MDMA <- The best recreational drug in my opinion!!!!
smile.gif

To have respect and tolerence, you must first learn patience.

thanx Lep.
I haven't tried Acid yet but am probably trying it on the weekend, I LOVE nitrous and of course i LOVE mdma
Don't think I will try DXM now but thanx everyone for your advice
------------------
Simba
[This message has been edited by Simba (edited 07 June 2000).]

i disagree about DXM v acid.
I would say the potential to fuck up on acid is far greater.
As DXM is pharmaceutical u can calculate the dosage down to the exact mg. God knows how much acid ur taking when u pop that tab.
I have done DXM many times and i only go as far as the 1st plateau. If u do not know what i am talking about please read the FAQ i posted above.
There are 4 different stages of a DXM trip. Its only when u reach the 3rd and 4th stage that it can become insanely trippy, a bizzare combination of acid and ketamine like effects.
Sticking to the 1st plateau it is fantastic. Many a good night had; if i am in the right mood it seems to have many feelings to a good pill minus the love/empathetic effects.

I don't think DXM is essentially EVIL. But there are good drugs in my eyes, I think the feeling of DXM is surpassed by many other different drugs.
smile.gif

Everyone has a different taste though.
smile.gif

I don't think DXM is essentially EVIL. But there are good drugs in my eyes, I think the feeling of DXM is surpassed by many other different drugs.
smile.gif

Everyone has a different taste though.
smile.gif

you are not meant to be able to just get DXM on its own in oz but somehow we are able to (possbily a aust/NZ loophole, same with some caffeinated drinks)
ROBITUSSIN DX (thats DX not DM,EX,DM-P) is ONLY DXM and a very good 30mg per 10ml of it.

.....Well I just drank a full bottle of Robitussin DX (a 600mg dose)
YUK YUK YUK
I haven't spewed YET
I'll let Everyone know how it goes.
------------------
Simba

Time +1hr(approx)
I am stating to fell FUNNY
my head feels a little hot(is this normal?)
Typing is a stuggle
------------------
Simba

wwwwhhhoo
pinkg floid is playing and thert are empty bulbs arourn me everywear
thi9s is srtrange but nfun
------------------
Simba

Was that me or my evil twin???
wink.gif

OK as you can all see I got pretty messed up last night.
Lets see, I took the 600mg dose at about 7:15pm, I wanted to take a full "heavy" dose so I would feel the full hallucinogenic effect and not just feel stoned (note I haven't tried Acid..YET).
The taste was awfull and it was hard to keep it down
redface.gif
After about an hour I started feeling it a bit, It started with a Dizzy/Drunk feeling, I was having trouble typing and I noticed that I had a high temp.
As the time went on I felt drunker and drunker and about one and a halve hours after taking it I felt as if I had had about ten vodka's and my head was worryingly hot
frown.gif
so I stuck my head under the cold shower to cool it off
smile.gif
After this, time gets hard to understand but soon a couple of friends show up and I realise how messy I am, we got out my cream whip charger and pulled heaps of Nitrous bulbs and rolled around on the floor laughing, For me everything I looked at was sort of in double, It was hard to look at anything 'cause time was distorted and things were moving from one place to another without taking time to get there.
After a while my friends decided it would be a good idea to take me to the pub so I grabbed my bulbinator and a couple of boxes of bulbs and hoped into the car, The drive to the pub is a blur, I sat in the back seat sucking N2O.
When we got to the pub we went in, I was feeling paranoid about people seeing how fucked up I was. I also noticed that I was having trouble judging the volume of my voice, Talking really softly and wondering why no one was hearing me.
I was having trouble walking and judging distances like how far away the floor was from my feet.
After what felt like a couple of hour but was only about 15mins my friends took me home. When I got home I found a Pink Floyd album and put it on, Turned the lights off , Laid down on the lounge and had some more nitrous. I remember that this was very peaceful and spiritual
smile.gif
When I started to come out of it I got up, Switched the light on and noticed there was empty bulbs all over the floor, Six boxes of bulbs were used during the night (a supply that was suposed to last alot longer
frown.gif
).
I was still haveing a bit of trouble walking but within an hour I was totally out of it, the time was about 1am.
Looking back on it now, It was alot of fun but strange and it could be bad if not in the right mood/setting, Like I said, I haven't tried Acid yet so I can't compare them (I'll be trying Acid tomorrow night so I'll tell you all then).
I don't think I will do it again because I only did as an experment but I had fun.
smile.gif

------------------
Simba
[This message has been edited by Simba (edited 10 June 2000).]