• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Want info - Benefits/dangers of snow cones

Pardon my ignorance as well, but I'm with lilmonkey, what's a snowcone?

Webster's dictionary defines 'snowcone' as "an ordinary marijuana/tobacco cone sprinkled with a topping of your choice,' whether that be lou, pills or mdma. if you ask me, which few people do, snow cones are like seperate drugs, a bizzare mixture of an Upper and a Downer. The result, depending on how much you sprinkle on top, is the weed not really getting you stoned and the lou (if it is lou) not bouncing you off the wall. i think its kind of like a long head rush. again, it depends how much of that sweet sweet stuff you pack on.

A snow cone is like a normall bong, but you sprinkle some speed in with the dope.
The alluminium foil never gets that hot when chasing the dragon because you only every have to glide the lighter past the fold.

I have a friend who wont snort anything - a so decided to take about a 1/4 gram of my coke and sprinkle it on his joint (which he truly loves) and proceeded to smoke it.
Bizzare - the joint makes you go down, the coke, well its still magic - but you don't go up, you go more sideways.
Still thought it was a waste of really nice charlie, but heck, anything once (and atleast know I know what it was called!)
Cheers, another form of drug taking I've discovered, thanks BL.

!!!Plastikman!!!
Great method although although a variation of this is:
After U inhale the mdma smoke make sure U have some lung capacity to have a drag of cigarettes or two.
Then hold Ur breathe for as lung as it feels comfortable. When U finally exhale out U'll notice that the smoke will come out almost clear...
Now that's another method of chasing the dragon. Personally I don't think it works with mdma. Yet I've only tried it once. Plastikman does it really work? If so then how long does it last?

friends of mine had a different version of pointless-2-at-a-time drug use.
take a huge hit from bong and hold it- blow it down into the opened cylinder of a nitrous canister. close it up, charge a bulb and punch it down. the nitrous takes some of the roughness out of the smoke and the whole combination results in giggling, coughing and general lack of any normal human behaviour. we used to call it a dental cone.
but all these combinations are a little silly. were just showing off right? why not just punch a cone, then snort a line. we must be bored!
pinger

pinger! Why haven't you mentioned this little method to us before? This could have made for even more fucked up little gatherings. What other little tricks do you have hidden up your sleeve
smile.gif

miss apple
PS hi everyone
smile.gif

hello apples **mwah** (big kiss)
lurking around checking up on us are you!
my perth mates have heaps of these crazy combinations. i didn't show you this one cos i can't smoke for shite from a bong. plus i think it just dirties up the bulb. it's funny though, but makes me cough and lose the johnny. for good smokers it is great, instant, apocolyptic entry (the bulb) into deep stone (smoke pushed at high pressure).
lights out!
email me apples! have fun, we all miss you
pinger

did I mention we also had a nitrous injected bucket( I kid you not ).
------------------
flip

miss apple miss apple.. how easily you forget
smile.gif
I'm SURE i told you about this little method, and then let you read about it (and the hightech way in which it's performed) in Ecstasy Club..
anyway here's a little excerpt for those who haven't read the book : fuck it. can't find the book
smile.gif
sorry boys and girls... i'll have to save that one for another time.
mona.
ps. apples did you steal this book?

NO!!! I didn't steal the book! I never finished it but liquidocean has a copy at his place so I can actually finish now.
Actually, I'm glad I read this post now mentioning the book. Would you believe right at this very moment I am in a warehouse space that during the day is an artspace for an art collective here in San Fransisco. Right now it's an amazing tribal sort of rave!!!! They have computers set up here so you can access the internet, a room with massages, a kitchen serving food and drink.....exactly like the book! I walked in and couldn't believe my eyes....it looked exactly how I imagined the warehouse in the book to be. The only difference is that people don't live here.
Liquid is just telling me that during the day here they use the space for all sorts of things like guitar lessons and yoga classes. He said there are quite a few warehouses around where people live in them as well. Cool!!!
Just had to share
smile.gif

miss apple

So does this "chasing the dragon" work with speed and is the result better than snorting?
------------------
Simba

on smoking and stuff has anyone tried hot cutting? i spoke to a chick at renaissance last year and she said that her and a friend tried it with a couple of pills and next thing they knew there was their flatmate shaking them awake and asking what the f*#k happened to all the knives (since the flat was scattered with burnt knives). hot cutting can also be done with other drugs and mainly involves cutting the bottom off a soft drink bottle and then putting the blades of two knives(with plastic handles) on a hot plate
or flame and then waiting till they are hot enough. when hot get one knife and press it on a pill and then quickly grab the other knife and press the pill between the two. as the pill smokes inhale it through the soft drink bottle with your mouth at the top of the bottle. this is quite assured to get u wasted. i havent tried it on pills only hash but its quite fun, quick and easy.