• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What are the telltale signs of a repressed homosexual?

Personally I can think of about a million better things to do with my time than speculate about others peoples' sexual orientations. I can't help but find it somewhat offensive when people do so.

Necro'd thread, but I guess I'll chime in cuz it's what I do! =D

I'd swear my ex-husband is gay. He'd flip if he thought I was saying it, but he was very feminine and he has had gay guys hit on him in bars recently.

It doesn't help that his mom insists on dressing him up like a preppie (yeah, he's a momma's boy pretty bad too since he's almost 37). He's a really nice guy and I have nothing bad to say about his character, but if he came to me tomorrow and said he was gay I wouldn't be surprised.

He used a lot of "girly" qualities while we were married. As a friend, he was awesome, but as a guy who is supposed to be a man he always used the "cute" thing to talk to people or deal with issues. It's hard to explain, but as you can see it didn't work out for me. lol

Noodle said:
I mean, do you all know how many variations of the handlebar mustache and goatee there are out there?;)

One of my tranny friends came over today. She said she went to a gay bar she never went to before and asked the bartender, "Will I be able to hookup here?" (It's where all the studs and Goatee-type gays go.)

The bartender said, "No." So she had a few drinks and left.

Noodle said:
I mean, do you all know how many variations of the handlebar mustache and goatee there are out there?

;)

LOTS! I have worn many types and I will continue to and I love to ejaculate on a man's facial hair and the idea of "forcing" a man to grow facial hair how I want him to or not to trim it at all for a year or more would be sexy.

I even let my ex tie me up, blindfold me, force trim my facial hair, and he flogged me afterwards. <3

Noodle said:
toa$t is well on his way to receiving an honorary gay card.

honorary? I've tuned many a meat whistle in my day.

edit: I didn't write that by the way. just thought it was teh lulz.

i hate it when people post writing that isn't their own without crediting the author :X but since you play the flesh flute i will forgive you this once ;)

right, so it's probably a good idea to address the person who bumped this old ass topic. i'll start here:

winterleaf17 said:
so i need all the radars out there to tell me: is he a repressed homosexual? please i need confirmation...coz i still have a crush on him.

what is it with (young?) gay men and their tragic attractions to the most unlikely candidates imaginable? i used to live with a gay guy and everywhere we went it was like he'd zero in on the straightest dude in the room and instantly fall in love with him. are gay n00bs just so used to feeling maladjusted and disappointed that they subconsciously seek it out or something? i've never understood this phenomenon but i've observed it many, many times.

winterleaf: it's likely your brute is indeed a repressed homosexual, but i'd advise you to steer well clear regardless of his true preference. he sounds like the kind of guy that might eventually let you suck his dick but then kick the living shit out of you for it later. you really do not want to mess with a person who is this lost in a tangle of ignorance and anger and shame. you are putting yourself in a very dangerous position with someone who is confused at best and a violent hatemonger at worst.

find yourself a guy who likes you back instead of chasing up the ones who have made their disinterest clear. homos who don't respect other people's sexualities are every bit as offensive as the clueless anti-gay crowd.

@lterEgo said:
what is it with (young?) gay men and their tragic attractions to the most unlikely candidates imaginable?

Same reason that fag-hags exist...

You always lust after what you can't have.

CB.

I think some people like playing the role of the tragic victim. There are some people that only seem to be able to define themselves through loss--real and imaginary.

That is a bad habit to fall into.

I do not think it is a behavior unique to homosexuals, but being members of a persecuted minority exacerbates things in my opinion.

@lterEgo said:
i hate it when people post writing that isn't their own without crediting the author :X but since you play the flesh flute i will forgive you this once ;)

i have no idea who wrote it or I would have! I got it in an email forward ages ago.