Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Coco (Brown MDMA powder) Melbourne

Samson

Bluelighter
Scored this powder the other nite, looks like brown suger, see:
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=1101
For Full Report.
This shit is amazing, cant wait for tonite... 200mg Capsule here I come!!
Cost Aprox 350.00 Per Gram
I havent seen brown powder before can anyone explain different colours of powder
cos I have now had white, yellow and slightly pink as well as brown MDMA powder
I mean does brown mean its not as pure as white?? Is pink just food dye?
Test result was amazing.
Any info would be appreciated.
Peace
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

apparently the brown powder is caused by a reaction with a ketone base during the manafacture.
i don't know enough of the chemistry..maybe biscuit can help us out.
the best mdma powder i've ever had looked like little yellow sand grains. i've had brown stuff that was like talcum powder, but that wasn't nearly as good.

j_swift seems to know the score. I think that its cut with something when its white, i'm pretty sure its not MDMA powder when white. The stuff I had last week looked like sand, and was brown/yellowish. I've never seen MDMA powder which is really fine, like loui is, i've only seen stuff which looks like sand/brown sugar.
The pink stuff would be food colouring or something similiar. I've heard of this happening to Coke (never had coke or seen it so i'm not sure), people dye it and call it 'champeigne' or something relating to the colour. pretty weird (ie whats the point!).
Just backing up J_swift.
ps, your ez test reaction (pill reports) did the same thing mine did, apparently bubling and smoking is a sign of higher pureity.
I love this shit!
[This message has been edited by CrazyAustralian (edited 26 May 2000).]

Remember that just because it isn't White, doesn't mean it's not PURE. White is "sometimes" a sign of PURE been CUT already.
Mr.Klownzy!

i'd suggest it is just imperfect synthesis. Maybe it wasn't distilled etc. It would be very rare for illegally made drugs to come out looking like they would if they were made by a pharmaceutical company. (MDMA pure as pure would be white)
I think a brown colour is often a good sign, as it is definitely less likely to be cut with anything. It is unlikely to be a dangerous impurity and could be some precursors which have remained unreacted but rn't gonna cause any concern.
It all depends on how fastidious the chemist is with purification etc.
Probably not overly, once the MDMA is there, he/she prob couldn't give a rats what colour it is. Plus if u r not careful a lot of product can be lost during purification, something obviously undesirable.

oh a good analogy i thought of today in regards to this is comparing brown sugar to normal white sugar.
White is just more purified, the sweetness (activity, haha) isn't overly different but look at the appearance!!!

180mg Later..... Fucken brilliant is all I can say!!! I was floating for hours.
If you can get hold of it.. then get it and hold on to it.
Peace

Melbourne
Yah we snow coned caps of brown powder on the w/e too.... The caps were 1/2 and 1/2 white/blue, the powder was very fine, tho slightly inconsistent, with the chunky bits (no bigger than raw sugar) a slightly lighter colour. GOOD STUFF!!!!!
Oh yeah... Umm payed $40, but was prolly mates rates. Would pay $50 in a snap, worth mebbe $60
[This message has been edited by Synaesthesia (edited 29 May 2000).]

Around New Year I had some pills called cocos which sound similar to this powder. They were about 2/3 the size of a normal pill but were fantastic. I EZ tested them, result was the same as reported for the powder, it went black very quickly and bubbled and smoked a bit as soon as the solution hit the powder.
Had these after 5 days at Earthcore in a log cabin in the moutains with marshmellows and an open fire - it was fantastic. I don't usually get loved up but these did it to me, perfect for a night in with your boyfriend...........................
wink.gif

I definitely recommend cocos - big thumbs up!