Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

health effects of smoking meth?

astroboy007

Bluelighter
ive binged with pretty much every drug but only started smoking meth about six months ago and was wondering what the health effects are as is is completely taking over the area where i live so anyone whos been doing it for years,or knows what it can do....................

http://www.drugabuse.com/drugs/meth/

http://www.doitnow.org/pages/101.html

From Erowid

Addiction and Withdrawal
Users of large amount of amphetamines over a long period of time can develop an amphetamine psychosis, which is a mental disorder similar to paranoid schizophrenia. The psychosis is manifested by hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia. Bizarre, sometime violent, behavior is exhibited by those with amphetamine psychosis. Symptoms usually disappear within a few weeks after drug use stops.

Withdrawal Symptoms
Amphetamines have the potential to produce tolerance, which means that increased amounts of the drug are needed to achieve the desired effects. Withdrawal symptoms can occur when use of amphetamines is stopped abruptly. Users may experience fatigue; long, disturbed periods of sleep; irritability; intense hunger, and moderate to severe depression. The length and severity of the depression is related to how much and how often amphetamines were used.

the best thing to you do now is stop ... you may get it in your mind that you can control it but its a farce ... i wish i never started

taken from erowid...

Effects of Habitual Use

*fatal kidney and lung disorders
*possible brain damage
*permanent psychological problems
*lowered resistance to illnesses
*liver damage
*stroke

be aware that speed fucks up your brain, liver, kidneys and, if u smoke it, your lungs too. i dont think the health effects of smoking methamphetamine have really been studied very much yet. but i would imagine both the drug and whatever else may be in it would do some bad things to your lungs.

its also alot more addictive that way, cos u get the instant rush. makes you crave it in ways that are really just not cricket. its one fucking nasty drug and its best avoided completely if you cant use it in extreme moderation.

i quit smoking meth, because i knew that it was something i would really really regret doing one day... its just plain nasty!!!

of course i cant deny that its very enjoyable to hit the old crack pipe with your mates, and its a powerhouse drug that just keeps on kicking!!!. i guess thats the problem...

Got Off it Like 3 months ago was addicted for about a year.
IT stuffed my lungs after a binge, then decided to snort it and it gave me a bloody Nose. It also makes you see shadow people. Shadow people are the people that are in your mind. I have sort of come to an understanding of what schizophrenia is and its a scary place

Its fun at first but it ruins u all together.

heh shadow people are cool!!! imagine if some right wing christian do gooders heard some meth binge conversations

"what was that???"
"what?"
"oh, nothing, it was just the shadow people again"
"ah, cool."
*hits the crack pipe*