• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Pink Coke??

^ Um, still you. This thread was about coke, then you came out and said something about "pink crystal" which could just as easily mean pink coke crystals, but apparently you weren't. You were just changing the topic of this thread, I guess?

pink coke

i dont know if anyone else has ever heard of pink coke being synthetic, ya know lab made. from some pill cant remember the name. anyone else know.

Church still does not have a clue...

Read post#2313329...No...Better yet,read the entire thread post for post and then make snide comments...

Shleprock: theoretically, one could synthesize cocaine from arecoline, an active chemical in betel nut. Supposedly, Arecoline Hydrobromide is used by vetrinarians.
Asian countries like the philippines have high populations of betel nut chewers. Interestingly, users tend to get blackening of the teeth and deep red staining of the mouth...

i had some nice pink flake coke at the beginning of the summer.. ill just put it as being very very top quality

jt6333 said:
hmmm I've only gotten pink coke from one person one time (relable souce btw). We asked him if he spilt cool aid on the shit. It was good quality as always. But I don't know if you've seen an true kilo straight from colombia its soft not hard. I've seen bricks so hard I had to take a hammer and a chisle to break it up but all that means is that someone got it cut it then repressed it. Just thought I'd share that info to let some people know whats the real deal oh and btw fishscale is still here and its white. The reason its called that is because of the shine it has from the flake reflecting off the light.

Someone who finally knows what the fuck he's talking about. I would have to assume that your close to 30 years old or over. Yes, cocaine is either translucent flakes or white in color. Yellow cocaine is cut. Kilos of cocaine from Columbia are soft in texture and not hard. The term "brick" when used in conjuction with cocaine is the description for the package of a kilo of cocaine and not for the cocaine being hard as a brick.

Le Junk...

First of all...If anybody on this site has actually been in the same room as a kilo I would be very suprised[to say the least].I would be even more suprised that they talked about it...

The big debate on the texture of a "real kilo":Actually you are both right in the sense that it can come either hard or soft.Look in your sugarbowl.See any rocks?How about powder?

When coke is manufactured it starts out as a loose powder with some assorted clumps.When its prepared for distribution it can take many forms...Everybody is talking about pink coke...How about black coke?How about cocaine chemically modified to resemble scores of substances?The earlier hypothesis about pink getting its shade from clothing that it was impregnated in was an intelligent try [albeit incorrect]...The point is that coke can come in so many forms while still supposedly "pure" that it would make your head spin...While not exactly widespread it did come that way on and off for about 3 years in the mid 80s.It got its shade from the red coating on some vitamin-b tabs.Once it got some exposure in the papers alot of people tried to impart some cache to their otherwise weak product.Some of it was good,especially in the beginning,but by the end of its run nobody with sense even wanted to hear the word pink...By the way this was the south Bronx...although I did see it in a couple of other places here and in Jersey.

^You think that smugglers are bothering with trafficing coke by making it soluble and coating shirts/clothing/rugs/etc. and than using a wash to remove the cocaine once it reaches its port of call (US). Coke seems like in order to get a decent amount it would have to be a HUGE shipment of shirts, but I am sure they are... they smuggle everyway imaginable and than some.

I know heroin smugglers are still using this technique as there was a recent bust with flower boxes that had the cardboard soaked in heroin (what form I am not positive) and would to a wash to recover the dope. Heroin just seems like a more suffiecent drug to transport this way.

As for colored coke... Never have seen it, although I have seen pearlesent colors shining of a chunk (but rainbow hues) of coke. I have seen reports of colored coke on the DEA's Microgram newsletter, reports of red and green colored crack for the holiday season, kinda crazy...

With the B-12 coloring the coke I see it as a possibilty but were the vitamin-b caps a gel cap or was it dyed. I could see flakes of red from the gelatin but maybee they were using B-12 pills that were dyed all the way thru...? I dont know...

Excuse my spelling because I am lazy, spell check sometimes fucks up my posts, and I cant spell.

uh huh...

BlahBlah...Not think,know.In fact one can get over 2 kilos per adult shirt.Coke comes in everything from candles to cut flowers.Admittedly the profit margin would clearly favor heroin on an equal weight basis but I do not try to evaluate peoples motives...I suppose [even though I am contradicting myself by doing this] that they make up for it in volume.

Read Milligram Mag...Folks are bringing in less than a pound at a time.

one last post...

The pink color was imparted like this:You take an oz. of decent coke[at that time that would be above 60%].You grind 15 tablets of enteric coated vitamin-b12 and sift it with the milled coke [and 5 grams of mannitol or inositol].You lightly spray methylene glycol and press it...voila!People are basically fools...any new toy on the block will get their attention.

you got me there...

I admit that is something I have never seen or hope to ever see [or ever understand...new toys and all].

lol not necessarily true rach.

adding a distinct color to a product is a good way to build a reputation on it. of course eventually the 'fakes' will saturate the market and it will be short lived.

As for heroin, the entire heroin market is retarded. There is way better ways to feed supply and demand that would take alot less work.

sphinx

100% correct on both points.saturation is exactly what happened in that case.In the end nobody wanted it.

Although "trademarking" can have opposite and very unexpected results.Nobody hopes to gain the attention of law enforcement but that is what often happens.Hypothetically speaking,my worst nightmare would be to end up in Milligram.

People do wise up after awhile.Finally people here in the North East [U.S.] have begun to sell unstamped glassines in the hopes of "flying under the radar."In the age of the "C.I." it doesn't really matter what one does,it all ends the same way.A spot in N.Y.C. will not last longer than a month,usually only 2 weeks.Cell phones have changed the game.