• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Pink Coke??

Redmusic

Bluelighter
Does anyone know about pink cocaine? I've never heard of it before until my friend said he had it.

pink coke?????
no here in holland whe dont get that shit
are you sure its coke???

ive heard of it... called pink paruvian ((dont know if thats spelled right)) from what i hear its some FIRE... but 99% of hhe time.. when someone has it... its just dyed... or its fake... stick with yellow shit =D

Dyes that run

This is just conjecture, but I reckon there could be a (very) small chance that it's been smuggled in by being soaked into clothing like t-shirts, then recovered at the other end; and the person doing the sending has never put a red sock in with a load of white cotton. That pink colour from dye running out of red clothes is IMPOSSIBLE to get out again. Bet it's just as bad with coke.

Then again, maybe not

Interesting, I've heard of this 'pink peruvian' cocaine going around the DC/MD area lately. Was suppossed to be top quality.

Lemme clear something up about Redmusic's post, he is my roommate by the way. This pink coke is coming from the most trusted drug source I know, a man that is a dear dear friend of mine regardless of drugs, and has always looked out for me in what he has sold me. He knows his shit, and is quite a large distributor. He says its the best hes ever had. This guy knows his shit, his resource has actually done his coke with Phish on a tourbus and gotten great compliments.

My friend tells me its pure, but no coke is 100% pure from what ive heard, it is very unlikely, but if its the best hes ever had, its much better than what im used to, because his normal shit is awesome, and he said it wasnt that great.

He will only sell and deal in large quantities, i dunno if that means much, but if this "pink Peruvian" is what hes gettin, im gonna have to try out an 8 ball this weekend. thanx for the info guys. Well let u know how the experience goes

Dealers cut coke with chalk , to make people think different colours are different.

In the end its the same shit just a different color.

davesoviet said:
Interesting, I've heard of this 'pink peruvian' cocaine going around the DC/MD area lately. Was suppossed to be top quality.

^^what he said.
it might be available elsewhere, but you'd just have to explore your 'localities'.

Pink coke is nothing new. Traditionally, pink coke has always been associated with high quality. Many of the stories I've read about stand-up comedians/musicians/celebrities doing coke back in the 80s refer to this pink coke, and how fantastic it was. It's also known as pink flake, peruvian flake, and fishscales.

The question is, though.... Is it actually pink, like Barbie's Dream House? Or is it just "pink" because of the way it looks in certain angles in the light? Would you say, rather than 'pink' that it's irridescent? Like crushed opal, or something? If so, that is GOOOOOOOOOD coke!

Church

hmmm I've only gotten pink coke from one person one time (relable souce btw). We asked him if he spilt cool aid on the shit. It was good quality as always. But I don't know if you've seen an true kilo straight from colombia its soft not hard. I've seen bricks so hard I had to take a hammer and a chisle to break it up but all that means is that someone got it cut it then repressed it. Just thought I'd share that info to let some people know whats the real deal oh and btw fishscale is still here and its white. The reason its called that is because of the shine it has from the flake reflecting off the light.

^

keys come in many different ways man... to say all harder keys have been steped on more... you cant know that for sure

normaly there are 2 kinds of good coke that come around my area

butter-soft and yellowish tint.. shit drips really smooth
Fish Scale- Hard and shines alot when tiped into the light.. generally you need a razor to cut it with... drip is harder then butter

all of them you can smell through the bag

now ive heard about Pink Peruvian ((still dont know how to spell it.. maybe i spelled it right cuz everyone is useing my way lol)) countless times and about how fire it is... but every time ive put the shit up to the test.. its failed... now this could be because its not the real thing.. but i will always be skeptical about this till i actualy see it for myself

^
From my expearence. After seeing the duct tape ripped off of quite a few coming straight from a hidin compartment in a car smuggled cross the border, and trips to miami (Back before I got smart)I'd stand behind my statement. Also I've seen those same keys cut twice then put into a hydrolic press with the stamp on them and sold as really fire key's.

But my area The South: Butter soft comes here also but its pure white. It just generarally means someone didn't re-rock it.
Fish Scale - Is generally soft but in a chunk form no razor needed for mine a credit card will work just as good. BTW all coke shines in light unless its been stepped on this is because of the oil base in it. Drop some in a spoon of water if you see nothing but a shiny oil at the top its fire.

Another thing I maybe wrong on this one but wasn't it called peruvian flake because it came from Peru. Who did turn out good shit seeing how they were competing with columbia. Just doesn't make sence to me why they would color it different its all the same market. They just want the big distributors to know who has the fire.

There is a picture of pink cocaine on erowid, along with a few others.
may talk about it as well...
kinda out of it at the momment to try and look..maybe later.

but i was looking at the pics off erowid..maybe find more information there.

pink coke...

I used to get it in 83,84,and 85.I have not seen or heard of it since.Some people used to claim that it was Peruvian and had to do with a twist in the process but ultimately it was discovered that the hue came from being cut with red vitamin b tabs.It was a big thing in the 80s.

Peruvian Flake was not pink.All it was,despite all its notoriety,was some moist hcl.The crystals stuck together [more than usual].

pink champagne...

Pink crystal is no mystery,the color comes from the precursor:eek:.t.c. pseudoephedrine.There are some Mexicans who impart color to their product:Red,green,blue,and yellow.Of course there are those morons who tried to elicit some of the cache from that product and stupidly used chalk to color their material...

There is also pink heroin.In Thailand and Malaysia there is a brand of #3 heroin called "Red Rooster."It gets its color from a non degradable dye[its used for smoking and not injection].

I am just suprised that more substances are not intentionally colored.

My guess is that it was just cut with something red or pink. I personally have never seen or heard of pink coke. Sounds weird to me.

I thought red tint in crystal methamphetamine came from leftover RP? And yellow from leftover I2? I have seen blue, clear and green meth other than that.

I have had some good yayo, cocaine, (what do "fire" mean?) that glistens with a slightly pinkish hue in the fishscale manner mentioned above. By no means hot pink, just a glimmer. I have also seen good chit that had a medium brown hue, but not the fishscale.

So in the end you can do an acetone wash if you really want some pure coke but youd lose some product. Who knows it could be cut with something, maybe even vitamin b as suggested, that perhaps enhances the effect when snorted (and subsequently swallowed)? If you were going to inject this, though, you want to at least be aware of how much cut is in your drug.

Last edited:
Re: pink champagne...

rachamim18 said:
Pink crystal is no mystery,the color comes from the precursor:eek:.t.c. pseudoephedrine.

Pseudoephedrine is NOT a precursor to cocaine. I think you are getting your drugs mixed up, fella! ;)

replies...

defaultused...Uh uh,its from the coating often found on o.t.c. pseudoephedrine tabs used in rp cooking.

Which brings me to the previous post...When has anyone ever referred to cocaine as crystal?We are now talking about methamphetamine,whos got their drugs confused now?