• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Pink Coke??

Pink speed plenty of times, Never heard of pink coke, more likely to be speed and someone is trying to fob it off as coke..

I cant see why anyone would die there coke pink, it would go all clumpy and horrible aswell, nah cant be coke.

thorough reading is fundamental...

I do not want to sound like a condescending bastard but please read the entire thread.You might find yourself suprised.

Last edited:
I Have read the entire post. And I know all about the methods of sneaking this stuff in the country. But this is not a hard country to sneak cocaine into. Hell the goverment controlls alot of the flow of it anyway.but thats neither here not there..

Now as far as the statement that you doubt that anyone on this entire site has been in a room with a kilo much less seen it, and if they had they wouldn't talk about it... Why w zcAouldn't I? I haven't delt in cocaine in almost 13 years. Most of the people I knew back then are either in jail or there dead, or they have moved away somewhere.

Now I'm not saying this couldn't be coke. But why not just look at the obvious choice, and the most likely.. Most crank is pink. I think most of what youll find is pink, when it comes to crank. and While I'm not saying thats what it is (he has) I'm not there to tell what he has, but it is possible and more likely. Now like I said I addmit that it's possible it is coke I have seen it pink before.. but that was when I went with my sisters husband out to L.A. he got some coke that when I looked at it I asked him if it was crank.

Later,

The Opioid Recepfor

Last edited:
opioid...

I would have to agree with you about it probably being meth being that I have not heard about it in almost 20 years.

The comment about not speaking about kilos etc...What purpose would it serve to put your business out there like that?Generally speaking,its almost always some "my daddy can kick your daddys ass" type thing.Do I think that every person on this site is full of it?No.What I do think is that those that have really been there and done that would not feel the need to express it as if seeking some sort of validation.The comments about "kilos hard and soft" or the one about "if its yellow it means its cut" show inexperience.Im not trying to down you but the comment about having sold it for 13 years does not mean anything other than you make foolish comments-why on Earth would you want to announce that on here? Even if you have dealt for 13 years it doesn't necessarily mean you know more than the next man.There are people right here in my neighborhood who have been selling weed on the same corner since I learned to ride a bike [Im 37] and they couldn't begin to tell you the difference between indica and sativa.Proximity never equals knowledge.

Last edited:
Rachamim,

If your refering to me in some of your comments regarding my knowledge, or rather lack there of, then you are sadly mistaken. I am also of age, 39, and can tell you from personal and textbook experience that what I say is correct.

Concerning the dealing of cocaine, that is something I have never reduced myself to. But in regards to your comments about needing validation or showing inexperience concerning cocaine quality, then you are very uninformed.

The textbook version of the appearance of cocaine describes it as either a white or translucent flake. Nothing more, nothing less! Therefore, anything yellow would fall into the "cut" catagory.

Inexperienced users such as yourself have been sold the story, right on down the line (no pun intended) that the yellow is "the fire" or "the shit" or the "P funk". That is exactly what they would want you to think. And apparentely, you bought it.

And yes, the yellow shit is usually "kick your ass" shit, but not "kick ass" shit! You see, that is the big misconception, that coaine is supposed to kick your ass. But really good cocaine is not a kick your ass kind of drug. But speedy coke surely is.

Really good cocaine leaves the user with less of an ass kicking and with more of a subdued great feeling. The high is an underlying great feeling accompanied with a feeling of impowerment, enlightenment, chattyness and increased sexual desire.

Often, great cocaine is misjudged by inexperienced users as "watered down" or "weak", when in fact if they would just take the time to sit back and realize that they were actually high and feeling great, they might actually appreciate its true magic.

Today's inexperienced users think you have to have your ass kicked by a drug in order for it to be good. That's just not true. But if that's what you want, then that is certainly what your getting now. I hope you enjoy it, but your not doing anything that even resembles great cocaine.

Ignorance is bliss, my friend.

le junk...

Further proof that cocaine use makes one paranoid...Sorry,the world does not revolve around le junk.Do you actually read entire threads?If you do then you would have been able to figure out to whom I was referring.

Now,lets get to the good stuff...Your comment about "text book appearances" says it all...By text book you of course mean licitly synthesized product created under optimum, sterile conditions...Sorry but in the real world [i.e. some Colombian or Bolivian peasants tent like barn]things are not always so easy...
You claim to have so much experience,yada,yada...If you did then you would know that base [the intermediate step in the synthesis] is brown to tan.It becomes "white" via ether,hydrochloric acid, and repeated filtration.If the ratios are off [and they often are], or if the process is not done completely [it almost always is not-are you getting my drift?] then you will have a product that is yellow.

You know,I am not a know-it-all.I speak [as you "claim" to do] from experience.Experience sometimes clouds ones judgement also so I did a quick search via "Google."Guess what?On the first 2 pages I found 3 hits offering the same opinion I did.Hmmm...

I do believe that you have really done good coke though...you must have to have written that stuff about "speedy type high vs. other type high..."What the hell does that mean?

Note to self:Never post something after hitting the pipe!

Re: le junk...

rachamim18 said:
Further proof that cocaine use makes one paranoid...

You know,I am not a know-it-all.I speak [as you "claim" to do] from experience.

I do believe that you have really done good coke though...you must have to have written that stuff about "speedy type high vs. other type high..."What the hell does that mean?

Note to self:Never post something after hitting the pipe!

rachamim18,

First off, I haven't done coke in over a month, so lets throw the paranoia thingy right out the window.

True, you are not a know-it-all. And yes, I do speak from experience. I have been a regular user of cocaine hydrochloride since the mid-80's. I think that would qualify me to speak first hand.

I have no doubt that you to have done good cocaine somewhere along the line, but not nearly to the extent I have, or you would have understood the comparison of "a speedy type high vs. other type high".

I really hope you were kidding when you asked what the hell that meant......weren't you?

Come on man, really good cocaine leaves the user with an underlying type of high. It is not a brick wall, kick you in the ass kind of feeling like you get out of todays cocaine. Todays stuff, for the most part is a speedy, paranoid, difficulty in speaking and in putting sentences together, non-sexual kind of buzz. Cocaine of old was a subdued, impowering, enlightening, conversational, sexual type of buzz. One that didn't induce geeked out or amped out feelings. Please tell me that you understand that. If not, I would really doubt your experience with cocaine to more than 10 years.

And finally, like I said earlier, I only use cocaine in it's snorting form (cocaine hydrochloride) and never smoke it. Now, if I did, then there would be just cause for paranoia.

You first have to have done great cocaine to make a comparison to today's cocaine.

Word up Le Junk, did you make it to Costa Rica?

I'll address a few issues that have been brought up in this thread.

First the color thing. Coke is a translucent substance. When you get a kilo of it and press it in to a brick it will almost always have some kind of a tint/shade. There's many factors that could lead to this (cuts, processing, etc.) Ive had yay in every color of the cocaine rainbow that's been great and all "colors" of coke that have also been dawg shit. With coke the proof is almost always in the pudding.

Second,I disagree on Le junk's theory of a phantom cut in N. American coke and I may not have sniffed coke in the 1980s, but I have sniffed coke that was pretty much straight out of the "peasant tent barn thingy" and I can say that fine, high quality coke is truly a thing of beauty and shit coke can be an extremly unsatisfying and frusturating experience.

Malice,

What up dawg. Yes, as a matter of fact, I did make it to Costa Rica.............sweeeeeeet! It's amazing, but you would really have to look hard to find shitty coke down there.

I kinda gave up on that phantom cut thing. It's probably just a fact that once it gets stepped on so many times, the effects are truly altered to the point of misery. Either that, or it was just made incorrectly from the factory.

Later

malice and junk...

Malice:Actually 2 kilos.

Junk:All that posting and not one word about your main point of contention?What happened to the word "yellow?"I could not care less about your age...I will say it one more time and then put it to bed...Your posts betray an unfamiliarity with the subject at hand.

This will be my final reply.

rachamim,

If you are refering to the subject at hand as being "pink cocaine", then yes, I have seen it and done it. It was about three years ago and I found the product to be rather speedy.

If you are refering to the side subject of "yellow cocaine", then yes, I have seen and done yellow cocaine at least 50% of the times I have done cocaine. As far as I can remember, most of those times have also presented a rather speedy buzz.

In all fairness, almost all of the cocaine I have done in the last 10 years, regardless of color, has been rather speedy and for the most part, unenjoyable. I only continue to do it because 1: I'm an addict and 2. I remember how good it was at one time and am always looking for that good old buzz of yesteryear.

I find that buzz about twice a year at best.

Can you admit to me that the majority of cocaine that your getting today is so good that you see why it became so popular in the 70's and 80's?
Do you really think that the buzz you get off of most of todays cocaine is so good that you just don't want to stop doing it, that you can keep going for hours without any crutches like benzos or booze or that all the girls around you say that coke makes them so sexual? I would really doubt it. If so, you are dialed into some cocaine that I thought was a thing of the past. More power to you.

But if the cocaine your doing geeks you out after 4 or 5 lines, makes communication difficult, makes you paranoid, decreases your sexual desire, makes you want to stay in rather than go out, then it doesn't really matter what color your cocaine is, because it's junk..............hence, le junk!

I don't hate you man. Hell, I do hope you or at least someone out there is getting good old fashioned cocaine. I really don't care if the shit was purple as long as its as good as what it used to be, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Good luck!

:\

Last edited:
le junk...

Nope,i will not admit to anything illegal...I will say this:Washington Heights is 18 blocks to the west of me and Jackson Heights is 10 minutes away by car...Use your imagination.

I am glad that you do not hate me [seriously].Hate is a useless emotion,too much wasted energy.

Back in highschool whenever pink cocaine was goin round, it meant someone was selling crushed up ritalyn.

Le Junk, you know what you're talking about... anyone who's done pure coke knows that the high is very mellow and relaxed, while remaining lucid and social.

It's NOT supposed to be speedy...

I've sort of noticed that the softer the powder the closer it is to the real deal. the hard as a rock, off the brick shit leaves me with more of the, i just got my ass kicked high. the softer, flufier coke i get, has a much smoother high, and puts me in a great mood. i also notice im not "geeked out" when i come down. i'll still feel pretty shitty, but not all scattered praying to just fall asleep.

Church said:
Le Junk, you know what you're talking about... anyone who's done pure coke knows that the high is very mellow and relaxed, while remaining lucid and social.

It's NOT supposed to be speedy...

Church,

Thank you. You know that your probably one of only 5 or 6 people on this site that actually know this. That shows what cocaine has come to nowdays.

Later

After watching this thread progress, I've come to the very same conclusion...