• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

smoking/eating fentanyl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking Fentanyl Gel is the SICKEST thing I've EVER heard! I am on fentanyl patches for pain, they are supposed to be stuck to your body to obtain pain relief, but I'm no stranger to using opiates(oids) for pleasure. So if you are a "newbie" and have little to no tolerance (you cannot take 2 percocet without feeling sick to your stomach), then DO NOT bother with fentanyl, and turn around and don't look back, being addicted is NOT fun. If you are an experienced user (you can take at least 40 mg of Methadone, 30 mg of MS Contin, or 40 to 80 mg of Oxycontin) and not get sick, then you may try patch, but start with 25mcg/hr and WEAR it for at least 24 hours first, if you feel OK, then remove from your body, cut it in half and either squeeze all jell out and hold it under your tongue for 10 minutes, then swallow or spit out, if you don't get sick within 30 minutes, do the other half. I find the best way to absorb sublingually is to cut a piece of patch off and stick it around your tongue like a "tongue glove". Especially if you're tolerant enough to do a whole 50mcg/hr patch which is 5MG of Fentanyl, that would kill a "normal" person. So BE CAREFULL! I'm don't use for pleasure anymore. I'm in so much pain, I don't get high anymore, all meds to directlly to my pain, and I'm GLAD! I hated chasing that stupid high! I'm glad I can use my medication responsibly. They last 48 hours, and yah, its tempting to eat the leftover gel, but I know it won't do ANYTHING for me so I fold it in half and flush it down the toilet. That's how everyone should dispose of leftover patches anyways, NEVER stick them in the trash especially if you have little kids and/or pets. So please just be safe. I don't want to come back to this site and see that someone has passed away from a fent overdose.

-Crandal (Bunyip's not my real name, its a funny word I picked up from a RuneScape character)

sounds like your addicted buddy

who would get on here and spend half of their post talking about themselves for a completely unrelated topic, such as you posting about your addiction history and being saved by only using opiates for pain and to not get high (as this is ironic because it is in fact the "high" that relieves the pain patients from the pain) and the post being centered around consuming fentanyl patches orally. faggot ass b

This is my first post to Bluelight, but I needed to tell of my recent encounters with Fentanyl patches/gel. I'll stay as brief as possible.

I'm a long time chronic pain patient, as many of us are, and I admit that I've tried pretty much whatever I can to get the most out of the meds that I've had prescribed to me. I have what I'd consider quite a high tolerance to opiates because I've used for about a decade. During that time I've had little respect for the dangerous side of any drugs we use as prescribed, or cross over as recreational.

Recently, and oddly enough, I started being prescribed Fentanyl 50 mcg patches. I read up on them to find what they're capable of, and fun to do with. I found that it is one of the few that even the hardcore users will shy away from, and recommend others to just not mess with it most of the time.

I took it all in stride, and at first I used them as prescribed, but then I started to think they weren't really as dangerous as many had said they are. I started to eat some of the gel. I even injected some, but both eating and injecting had hardly any effects. So I got even more complacent about the danger. THEN THE BITCH BIT BACK HARDCORE.

I put a patch on just as I should one day, and had been overlapping them a little on occassion to see if it would increase the few good effects you could get from them. This one occassion, I placed another patch about 36 hours after the first and left them on together. I didn't think much of it because even with the 2, it kept me within a prescribing range of 100 mcg. Then about 24 hours later, I started to get a little short of breath and some confusion with it. Luckily, I work at the local hospital, because I never knew what would happen next. Within minutes the shortness of breath intensified. I quickly told a co-worker about the Fentanyl, and that I should probably get to the ER quick. I fortunately got to the ER within about 5 minutes of the initial shortness of breath, and collapsed in full respiratory arrest as I got to the ER. With some of my last breath, I'd told the ER doctors about the Fentanyl so they'd know what they were up against. I remember being able to hear them working on me for a little bit, and not having any idea why I wasn't responding to their rescue efforts. They gave the Narcan like they should, and continued to work on me to try to keep me alive. I just remember being stuck inside a body that couldn't respond to any of their commands, and couldn't draw in any air. Then the lack of oxygen began a series of seizures and all kinds of fun stuff. After working on me for quite a while, I began to breathe a little on my own, but the seizures kept coming. I was finally stabilized to the point that they moved me to critical care. Sadly, they called my wife and told her I'd been taken to the ER and she showed up to one HELLUVA surprise! I arrested again about 12 hours later, and the seizures continued for about another 48 hours. By the grace of God though, I guess it just wasn't my time to go. I remember while they were working on me that I'd pushed the boundaries too far, and I was going to pay for it with my life from an OD. However, I'm still here to tell about my brush with Fentanyl abuse.

Sorry for the longer post, but I figured that if just one user could use my information for a good choice, it would be well worth my post. I also agree though that to each his own in his/her decision on how to use, or abuse, their drugs. All I know is that Fentanyl now SCARES ME SHITLESS! If I continue to use it for chronic pain, it will be EXACTLY as prescribed, and even then possibly a little more on the conservative side. Everyone just please be careful, no matter what you're using. Know your limits! I thought I knew mine. Be safe, and PEACE ALL!!

I have never smoked fentanyl but I have eaten it... BadMonkey posted that you can not eat the gel free patches...this is not true. The new patches they are sort of like stickers there is no gel that u can scrape off and eat but all you have to do is put it in your mouth and just chew it a little and let it sit in the inside of your cheeks...they r just as effective as the gel ones. I have never eaten a whole one...they r very very strong and dangerous I cut them into little pieces and one at a time chew em and spit out the paper when I'm done. I can hadle a shit load of opiates but I never do a lot of that because it is very scarey. My best friends fiance died this past April from fentanyl overdose. He was in rehab for 28 days and he got out and 2 days later coped a 50mg patch, put the whole thing in his mouth, fell asleep and never woke up. So I knowhow dangerous they are and it really hits close to home...so please if you are going to eat it...SMALL pieces...you don't feel it creap up on you...remember the patches are made for 72 hours worth of pain meds that have to be so strong to go through your skin into you system...eating them is very dangerous especially if you are nodding passing out. If you fall asleep with it in your mouth it will continue to despense the medecine...you should always have somebody else around just incase.

I have eaten the patches... they taste like shit. If your tolerance isnt there.. be careful.... it's stupid and an easy way to die. I have eaten the gel and sticker ones.. I preferred the sticker ones... You can eat both.

Maybe it's just me, but has anyone else noticed that the majority of people who advocate smoking fentanyl always come across like... Well, like retards?

By the way, I once plugged a fent patch and was in heaven. People often ignore plugging because they are afraid it will turn them gay overnight, but the fact is plugging offers superior bioavailablilty it most cases (especially with opiates) and is a million times safer than smoking, injecting or even snorting).

I mixed the gel in warm water until it (more or less) dissolved, plugged the solution and REALLY enjoyed it.

My boyfriend loved it too.

:p

LOL, You Jackass! <3

Im prescribed 1380mg total of oxycodone and oxycontin daily plus 2 100mcg patches every other day. Been the same for awhile since I cant go up. Obviously we develop a tolerance, would smoking the remaining gel help because the current amount cannot be raised and is becoming less effective.
Now Ive always used the medicine as prescribed but its losing its helpfulness so Im hoping smoking may help. What amount would you guys recommend me start with?
Didnt realize this was an old thread, sorry.

Thanks

They are supposed to last 72 hours but peak between 12 and 18 hours. It should definitely last 15 hours!! If you want more of a buzz, get the fentanyl lollipops Actiq. The biological effects of the fentanyls are similar to those of heroin, with the exception that many users report a noticeably less euphoric "high" associated with the drug and stronger sedative and analgesic effects. If you want the patch to be absorbed much more quickly, apply a heating pad to it but DO NOT fall asleep .Fentanyl causes more deaths nationwide than traffic accidents. The mixture of fentanyl and heroin is known as "magic" or "the bomb", among other names, on the street. To smoke teh gel patches, What one person ended up doing was cutting the corner of the 100 mcg patch off in order to easily squeeze the gel out. They started off by smoking a pinhead sized amount and achived very minimal results form this.(two people shared it) One person would squeeze a pinhead sized ball of gel out of the patch and scoop it up with a bobby pin (we had taken the plastic tip off of one end of the bobby pin). Then that person would transfer the ball from the bobby pin to the middle of a piece of tinfoil. The tinfoil whas shaped like a soup ladel complete with a make-shift handle and everything. A straw cut short with scissors was used as the inhaler. The straw was held by one person (the smoker) directly over the ball of gel at a slight angle. The lighter was then lit and held underneath the foil until the crackling sound from the gel had stopped. It is important for the smoker to begin inhaling at medium-hard suction a few seconds before the lighter is sparked and keep inhaling until a few seconds after the lighter has stopped. This will ensure that the smoker gets all of the smoke (most is not even visible) into his/her lungs. The smoker would then hold the hit for about 10 seconds and breathe out. One can feel the effects right as the hit is let out. The effects from smoking the gel are incredible. There is a powerful, fast, and incredibly euphoric rush if you do it correctly. The only downside is that the duration of the rush is only about 30 seconds. It's pretty hard for someone not to want to keep taking hits every two to five minutes. This is extremely addicitive. The dosage was very, very, very small at first, and the pair worked their way up to larger doses ONLY after starting small. I cannot stress this enough. Remember with fentanyl, you can always take too little and take more later, but you can never take less. Next is the subject of taking the gel sublingually. The set up is this: He was still using the same patch with the corner cut off and would squeeze a pinhead sized amount of gel out of the patch. He would then tansfer the gel to his fingertip and use his finger to put the gel into his mouth. Usually, He would want to put the ball of gel under his tounge, towards the back, right where those two large veins are. He would then rub the gel around that area for about a minute. Remember - fantanyl is also easily absorbed through the skin, so be careful when using your finger to manipulate the gel.

The effects of sublingual fentanyl were reported to be very nice. Effects would begin about 8 to 12 minutes later, and last for about an hour. They were more subtle than smoking, but still very enjoyable.

Oral fentanyl was also experiment with. The set up was this: He used the same method for dosing as with sublingually, but instead of transferring the ball of gel to under his tounge, it was allowed to dissolve in a small cup of water. The cup of water was then drunk.

Effects were reported to take much longer to come on. About 30 - 40 minutes. They also lasted longer. About 2 hours. Usually, a slightly larger dose was used than any other ROA because of kick in time and duration. But, be warned anyone to be careful with this as fentanyl is a VERY powerful drug and is easy to overdose with.

On a side note, his buddy actually experimented with putting some of the gel on his balls. Yes, you heard me right. He rubbed the gel on his balls. He said that his buddy couldn't distinguish the effects of doing this, so it's not really recommended.

He actually recommends that NO ONE do what was described above, but if one feels that they feel they MUST try it, at least they now have his outline to follow, and not just the idea of "hey lets suck the gel out of a patch". You would most likely DIE from that. It is important to stress that he feels that any ROA, other than what was described above, for fentanyl would be too dangerous to even consider. THIS INCLUDES IV, IM, or INTRANASALLY.

**EDIT**
Further trials into the smoking route have yielded some very happy results... The user reports that smoking small hits repetitively can "build up" and cause one to be quite high for about 20 to 30 minutes, tapering off at about 40 minutes. He also says that smoking fent is quite close to the feeling commonly known as an orgasam,except over and over again! :D :D :D

You can die from smoking fentanyl. Be very aware of that.

You would basically be guesstimating what is a safe dose for you given your tolerance. Get that dose wrong and you could die. I know you could say the same with any drug but the lethal dose is so small compared to most other drugs.

Old thread, closing. If you want more info on the subject, please start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.