Bluelight

Thread: smoking/eating fentanyl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    smoking/eating fentanyl 
    recently i acquired some fentanyl patches for the first time.. they are 75um/g or something like that. I put 1 on 24 hours ago and ive been feeling pretty good and a pretty steady relaxing but not strong high for the last 15 hours or so.. i was wondering if these are supposed to last 72 hours if it was possible to remove the patch and take whats left of the gel and smoke it or eat it. will it get me really high and how long will its affects last? also how do u go about smoking it or eating.. i did a search but could find nothing. thanks for your time ~ klast

2. Collapse Details

Man the wat to go if u didnt know with fentanyl is to smoke it. Take ur patch off, put the gel to the bottom, cut it open, squeaze out onto a pen cap for example a little blob of it, put it on foil, heat from underneath with a lighter and smoke it through a tube, make sure u hold the tube above the gel. MAN O MAN WAT AN EXPERIENCE, and IT IS VERY HANDABLE

3. Collapse Details

Its like injection in intensity, you get a very pleasurable rush for the first little bit then its a little more intense than eating it.

4. Collapse Details

Please use the search function

5. Collapse Details

Yeah you obviously didnt search hard enough. There are plenty of threads about eating/smoking fentanyl.

6. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    yeah, just a few...

7. Collapse Details

Originally posted by eternalcrux
    Please use the search function
    k thanks for the usefull information

8. Collapse Details

Originally posted by klast
    k thanks for the usefull information
    Well you're being a douche about it. This has been covered a billion times in OD and you know it. After reading the same questions about this like: "how do i smoke/eat/inject/shove this up my asshole" over and over and over, people tend to get sick of it.

9. Collapse Details

What is your opiate history? Do you have a tolerance? If not, I probably would not recommend eating them, and if you do, only do a little. 75ug/h patch contains 7.5mg of Fentanyl in it, which is very dangerous to eat if you are a opiate virgin. If you are new to the world of opiates I would probably say to not take more than 2.5mg orally( so 1/3 of the patch). I used to do opiates a lot... and I got extremely rocked off of eating a 75ug/h patch.

In my opinion this high is a 'dirty' high too... anyone else get that?

10. Collapse Details

Partykid12, I agree with you, it is a dirty/cheap garage sale type of high. (don't ask, lol).

Taking the patch any other way than it is prescribed is a rip-off. I have tried smoking the patches MANY TIMES, even a whole 100u/g patch. It really doesn't get you high, it makes me lightheaded and i can feel a very slight opiate buzz..but it isn't the type of opiate high where it makes your nuts numb, and takes away all the mental pain such as stress and anxiety.

I hear about so many people locally smoking this shit, and i don't think it is anything more than a placebo, it's as dumb as someone sniffing hydrocodone w/APAP and claiming they get high, same difference.

Slapping the patch on ur body doesn't provide ME with euphoria at all, it gives me the opiate intoxication without the positive mood lift and all that shit. Not to forget it makes me so nauseous that if i plan to take the patch i need atleast 3 days off of work because i can't function on it.

So guys please, don't waste your money on this shit, i at one point would of traded a 100 u/g patch for ten lortab 10/500's!

11. Collapse Details

Smoking Fentanyl Gel is the SICKEST thing I've EVER heard! I am on fentanyl patches for pain, they are supposed to be stuck to your body to obtain pain relief, but I'm no stranger to using opiates(oids) for pleasure. So if you are a "newbie" and have little to no tolerance (you cannot take 2 percocet without feeling sick to your stomach), then DO NOT bother with fentanyl, and turn around and don't look back, being addicted is NOT fun. If you are an experienced user (you can take at least 40 mg of Methadone, 30 mg of MS Contin, or 40 to 80 mg of Oxycontin) and not get sick, then you may try patch, but start with 25mcg/hr and WEAR it for at least 24 hours first, if you feel OK, then remove from your body, cut it in half and either squeeze all jell out and hold it under your tongue for 10 minutes, then swallow or spit out, if you don't get sick within 30 minutes, do the other half. I find the best way to absorb sublingually is to cut a piece of patch off and stick it around your tongue like a "tongue glove". Especially if you're tolerant enough to do a whole 50mcg/hr patch which is 5MG of Fentanyl, that would kill a "normal" person. So BE CAREFULL! I'm don't use for pleasure anymore. I'm in so much pain, I don't get high anymore, all meds to directlly to my pain, and I'm GLAD! I hated chasing that stupid high! I'm glad I can use my medication responsibly. They last 48 hours, and yah, its tempting to eat the leftover gel, but I know it won't do ANYTHING for me so I fold it in half and flush it down the toilet. That's how everyone should dispose of leftover patches anyways, NEVER stick them in the trash especially if you have little kids and/or pets. So please just be safe. I don't want to come back to this site and see that someone has passed away from a fent overdose.

-Crandal (Bunyip's not my real name, its a funny word I picked up from a RuneScape character)

12. Collapse Details

Fentanyl's main benefit, IMO, is that the patch delivers a constant, lovely dose of consistent relief. The problem with pills (excluding time release tabs) is that if you're blessed enough to be able to sleep, your levels lessen and you awake in agony (provided you're using them for actual pain and not recreationally.) This is not to say that SWIM hasn't worn more than one patch at a time on occasion, or eaten them as well. Smoking them would just be an utter waste, though, as you'd burn through the hours of relief they're capable of providing in a relatively short amount of time. Even eating them will give you a nice, pain-free nod for some hours.

Just FYI, more and more pharmacies are starting to dispense the gel-free patches. You can't smoke them or eat them, you can only wear them as intended. God forbid you should cultivate a monkey who likes his Fentanyl all at once only to find yourself trying to feed him a time-released, trans-dermal "fix" instead.

Monkey's bite, yo.

13. Collapse Details
    Don't do this 
    Quote Originally Posted by raoulduke View Post
    Man the wat to go if u didnt know with fentanyl is to smoke it. Take ur patch off, put the gel to the bottom, cut it open, squeaze out onto a pen cap for example a little blob of it, put it on foil, heat from underneath with a lighter and smoke it through a tube, make sure u hold the tube above the gel. MAN O MAN WAT AN EXPERIENCE, and IT IS VERY HANDABLE
    Don't do this,, this is soooo stupid... my son,, who was 20 smoked the fentanyl patch.. within 5 hours, he was dead...

14. Collapse Details

Smoking is indeed very dangerous. If you decide to do it use a TINY amount and wait to see how that affects you. You can always do a little more if you need to.

15. Collapse Details

well, i used to dissolve the gel w rubbing alcohol, heat the plate, scrape the crystals and smoke, the high would fuck me up but didn't last very long, plus if your tolerance is low, it wouldn't be good. so since this is harm reduction, its best as a patch or oral, but if u insist on havign another roa, this is the cleanest way. Provided that the formula for the gel didn't change, i dnt know what brands have what. I remember that even the adhesive contain some fentanyl and would use alcohol to get the most of that too.

16. Collapse Details
    eating/smoking this stuff 
    Please think twice before eating or smoking this stuff. My aunt was in the medical field, so she supposedly knew what she was doing - you know, cutting it in small strips, and just taking a little bit. My aunt and uncle were both found dead with small strips in their mouths. It's NOT worth it. Please, don't do it.

17. Collapse Details

LOL is this amateur hour? Smoking is the best way to do fent. I am a opiate veteran and not much does it for me but I will let you in on a little method of mine. Cut the patch open and spread the gel out flat on a piece of glass/mirror. Let it dry completely b/c wet fentynal sucks. After it drys chip off a very small piece and put it in some foil. Now get a straw and suck up the smoke burned off the foil. BE VERY CAREFUL I HAVE had SoME CLOSE CALLS WITH DEATH. SHIT LABORS YOUR BREATHING LIKE A SON BITCH. DO NOT MIX WITH BENZOS. enjoy...

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Matrix ones are So much better, cut a little piece and stick on gum's and start the Nod...........Gotta love the c.a.n.a.d.a

19. Collapse Details

Maybe it's just me, but has anyone else noticed that the majority of people who advocate smoking fentanyl always come across like... Well, like retards?

By the way, I once plugged a fent patch and was in heaven. People often ignore plugging because they are afraid it will turn them gay overnight, but the fact is plugging offers superior bioavailablilty it most cases (especially with opiates) and is a million times safer than smoking, injecting or even snorting).

I mixed the gel in warm water until it (more or less) dissolved, plugged the solution and REALLY enjoyed it.

My boyfriend loved it too.

:-P
    Last edited by John_Burrows; 21-09-2010 at 07:50.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by John_Burrows View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but has anyone else noticed that the majority of people who advocate smoking fentanyl always come across like... Well, like retards?

By the way, I once plugged a fent patch and was in heaven. People often ignore plugging because they are afraid it will turn them gay overnight, but the fact is plugging offers superior bioavailablilty it most cases (especially with opiates) and is a million times safer than smoking, injecting or even snorting).

I mixed the gel in warm water until it (more or less) dissolved, plugged the solution and REALLY enjoyed it.

Plugging is an excellent way to use fentanyl but I personally cant do it because I didnt vote for Barak obama.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip_Crandal View Post
    Smoking Fentanyl Gel is the SICKEST thing I've EVER heard! I am on fentanyl patches for pain, they are supposed to be stuck to your body to obtain pain relief, but I'm no stranger to using opiates(oids) for pleasure. So if you are a "newbie" and have little to no tolerance (you cannot take 2 percocet without feeling sick to your stomach), then DO NOT bother with fentanyl, and turn around and don't look back, being addicted is NOT fun. If you are an experienced user (you can take at least 40 mg of Methadone, 30 mg of MS Contin, or 40 to 80 mg of Oxycontin) and not get sick, then you may try patch, but start with 25mcg/hr and WEAR it for at least 24 hours first, if you feel OK, then remove from your body, cut it in half and either squeeze all jell out and hold it under your tongue for 10 minutes, then swallow or spit out, if you don't get sick within 30 minutes, do the other half. I find the best way to absorb sublingually is to cut a piece of patch off and stick it around your tongue like a "tongue glove". Especially if you're tolerant enough to do a whole 50mcg/hr patch which is 5MG of Fentanyl, that would kill a "normal" person. So BE CAREFULL! I'm don't use for pleasure anymore. I'm in so much pain, I don't get high anymore, all meds to directlly to my pain, and I'm GLAD! I hated chasing that stupid high! I'm glad I can use my medication responsibly. They last 48 hours, and yah, its tempting to eat the leftover gel, but I know it won't do ANYTHING for me so I fold it in half and flush it down the toilet. That's how everyone should dispose of leftover patches anyways, NEVER stick them in the trash especially if you have little kids and/or pets. So please just be safe. I don't want to come back to this site and see that someone has passed away from a fent overdose.

-Crandal (Bunyip's not my real name, its a funny word I picked up from a RuneScape character)
    sounds like your addicted buddy

who would get on here and spend half of their post talking about themselves for a completely unrelated topic, such as you posting about your addiction history and being saved by only using opiates for pain and to not get high (as this is ironic because it is in fact the "high" that relieves the pain patients from the pain) and the post being centered around consuming fentanyl patches orally. faggot ass b

22. Collapse Details

This is my first post to Bluelight, but I needed to tell of my recent encounters with Fentanyl patches/gel. I'll stay as brief as possible.

I'm a long time chronic pain patient, as many of us are, and I admit that I've tried pretty much whatever I can to get the most out of the meds that I've had prescribed to me. I have what I'd consider quite a high tolerance to opiates because I've used for about a decade. During that time I've had little respect for the dangerous side of any drugs we use as prescribed, or cross over as recreational.

Recently, and oddly enough, I started being prescribed Fentanyl 50 mcg patches. I read up on them to find what they're capable of, and fun to do with. I found that it is one of the few that even the hardcore users will shy away from, and recommend others to just not mess with it most of the time.

I took it all in stride, and at first I used them as prescribed, but then I started to think they weren't really as dangerous as many had said they are. I started to eat some of the gel. I even injected some, but both eating and injecting had hardly any effects. So I got even more complacent about the danger. THEN THE BITCH BIT BACK HARDCORE.

I put a patch on just as I should one day, and had been overlapping them a little on occassion to see if it would increase the few good effects you could get from them. This one occassion, I placed another patch about 36 hours after the first and left them on together. I didn't think much of it because even with the 2, it kept me within a prescribing range of 100 mcg. Then about 24 hours later, I started to get a little short of breath and some confusion with it. Luckily, I work at the local hospital, because I never knew what would happen next. Within minutes the shortness of breath intensified. I quickly told a co-worker about the Fentanyl, and that I should probably get to the ER quick. I fortunately got to the ER within about 5 minutes of the initial shortness of breath, and collapsed in full respiratory arrest as I got to the ER. With some of my last breath, I'd told the ER doctors about the Fentanyl so they'd know what they were up against. I remember being able to hear them working on me for a little bit, and not having any idea why I wasn't responding to their rescue efforts. They gave the Narcan like they should, and continued to work on me to try to keep me alive. I just remember being stuck inside a body that couldn't respond to any of their commands, and couldn't draw in any air. Then the lack of oxygen began a series of seizures and all kinds of fun stuff. After working on me for quite a while, I began to breathe a little on my own, but the seizures kept coming. I was finally stabilized to the point that they moved me to critical care. Sadly, they called my wife and told her I'd been taken to the ER and she showed up to one HELLUVA surprise! I arrested again about 12 hours later, and the seizures continued for about another 48 hours. By the grace of God though, I guess it just wasn't my time to go. I remember while they were working on me that I'd pushed the boundaries too far, and I was going to pay for it with my life from an OD. However, I'm still here to tell about my brush with Fentanyl abuse.

Sorry for the longer post, but I figured that if just one user could use my information for a good choice, it would be well worth my post. I also agree though that to each his own in his/her decision on how to use, or abuse, their drugs. All I know is that Fentanyl now SCARES ME SHITLESS! If I continue to use it for chronic pain, it will be EXACTLY as prescribed, and even then possibly a little more on the conservative side. Everyone just please be careful, no matter what you're using. Know your limits! I thought I knew mine. Be safe, and PEACE ALL!!

23. Collapse Details

Exclamation
    I have never smoked fentanyl but I have eaten it... BadMonkey posted that you can not eat the gel free patches...this is not true. The new patches they are sort of like stickers there is no gel that u can scrape off and eat but all you have to do is put it in your mouth and just chew it a little and let it sit in the inside of your cheeks...they r just as effective as the gel ones. I have never eaten a whole one...they r very very strong and dangerous I cut them into little pieces and one at a time chew em and spit out the paper when I'm done. I can hadle a shit load of opiates but I never do a lot of that because it is very scarey. My best friends fiance died this past April from fentanyl overdose. He was in rehab for 28 days and he got out and 2 days later coped a 50mg patch, put the whole thing in his mouth, fell asleep and never woke up. So I knowhow dangerous they are and it really hits close to home...so please if you are going to eat it...SMALL pieces...you don't feel it creap up on you...remember the patches are made for 72 hours worth of pain meds that have to be so strong to go through your skin into you system...eating them is very dangerous especially if you are nodding passing out. If you fall asleep with it in your mouth it will continue to despense the medecine...you should always have somebody else around just incase.

24. Collapse Details

I have eaten the patches... they taste like shit. If your tolerance isnt there.. be careful.... it's stupid and an easy way to die. I have eaten the gel and sticker ones.. I preferred the sticker ones... You can eat both.

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by John_Burrows View Post

LOL, You Jackass!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast