• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom

I have had experience combining the rifat strain with cannabis. It was cool, just felt generally stoneder...made my eyes bloodshot as all hell, a little past the point of claiming I had allergies to anyone who might comment on them...you have such beautiful red eyes...they didn't really synergize in any way that stood out...felt good and stoned is all...although I didn;t have to smoke alot to get to that point, so it may be potentiating the cannabis. I have also combined it with blue lotus tea, and that just made me groggier. Sedatives tend to act on me strongly however, so some folk might actually be aiming for the land of nod...i myself benefit more from the muscle relaxant/pain killer qualities due to chronic pain.

man, kratom seems like the ideal addition to the old withdrawal medicine cabinet.

i'm going to have to try some of this stuff. not looking for an actual source, but can it be purchased on a local level (herbal stores, etc), or is it something that is pretty much only available online?

again, i don't want any specifics, just general answers to that one. since it's legal, it shouldn't be a problem anyway.

thanks.

Opi's calm my anxiety, I've read that Kratom is kinda hallucigenic, is this true? Anyone think that it could set my anxiety off?

Would 6g's of powerded extract be best for a first time user or would 6g's of hash/black tar looking extract be better?

I had the opportunity to try Kratom and I loved it :) First nonpsychedelic I have tried and I was greatly impressed with the results. It is a very clear-headed but euphorik high. I've never experienced that before and I loved the stimulation part. There is a definite drop of inhibitions and you can feel the euphoria increasing (the stimulation for me lasted for 2.5hours) then it slowly dies off and the sedation part starts kicking in around 3 hours for me. I believe I experienced would some would call a "nod" it was kind of like zoning out into a dream and I come back only to laugh at what just happened. I made a tea with 5g of the powdered kratom definitely one of my favorite chill out drugs I have tried :). Now that you mention it it sort of did remind me of mushrooms.

Since i have no opiate tolerance anymore, im really interested in trying this plant. I found a supplier that's supposed to be reputable and am seriously considering ordering an oz of the "premium powdered leaf". I recently stopped smoking cannabis, and if this plant proves to be as pleasurable as many say it is, well, you know, hehe. I just hope it's not extremely physically addictive if i do in fact get off on it.

Opiates are my drugs of choice, and if kratom really does resemble a good opiate high for me, it would be likely for me to get attached to it.

^^^

Kratom is exactly like an Opiate high and more..

Gaz_hmmmm, it is very mildly hallucinogenic in high doses. It causes a slight change in perception and some stimulation at the beginning of the experience, and it causes a strange visual "distance" effect. I've had dream-like hallucinations while laying down at night on it, much like those experienced from Codeine, but you shouldn't expect any hallucinogenic effects typical of psychedelics. It shouldn't induce any anxiety, especially after it is fully kicked in. It's possible that during the onset you'd feel a certain degree of anxiety due to the stimulation, but it switches phases after about 10 minutes following the onset. I enjoyed the Rifat strain powder better than the resin extracts myself. Definitely do not go above 6g for a first time. 9g greatly distorted my vision, and I had a difficult time walking. The euphoria was incredible though, but I felt some Opiate nausea after a while.

Well then it's settled, i'll be ordering some of this stuff in a few weeks when i have a little more cash to blow on pleasures. I was planning on taking 6 grams of the "premium powder", as recommended on the source that im planning from buying from for a strong dose. Let's just hope it doesn't get scheduled.

I'm just tired of cannabis, don't want to get addicted to opiates again, and feel like experimenting with some new plants. Kratom sounds like the most interesting.

I'm definately not calling you a liar, but if i get a high that is as pleasurable for me as, say, 40-50 mgs of oxycodone, ill be pretty damn surprised and very very happy.