• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i dread the thought of seeing
"michael cera presents...
a michael cera production...

in association with michael cera enterprises...

michael cera and the arrested development"

above the title every week. :\

388580_241134189366427_814292251_n.jpg

15 episodes

^Something about you screams "fan of Arrested Development" -- just can't nail it down. @MrGrunge: I wanted to know what was expunged with your edit though after checking for Bob Loblaw's blog here on Bluelight and finding nothing I appreciate the word play more.

@Bob Loblaw: post it again in NSFW tags with a brief explanation. That's how I (usually) do digressions.

I was surprised when my girlfriend told me about how soon the premiere of new episodes was going to be the other day, but great -- I'm fascinated to find out what they do with the time lag.

@MrGrunge: I wanted to know what was expunged with your edit though after checking for Bob Loblaw's blog here on Bluelight and finding nothing I appreciate the word play more.

He basically copy-and-pasted "yes" about a million times. I appreciate the enthusiasm but it looked a bit obnoxious ;)

Bob Loblaw is an excellent attorney.
Indeed. As I recall he represented live-in babysitter Charles and accused co-conspirator Buddy Lembeck in Charles-Lembeck v. Pembroke -- perhaps the 1980s highest profile sexual molestation case. Got them both off scott-free, and that's nothing to joke about.

huge fan of the series

but, have a bad feeling about this

baitman and guy who plays jobe are too busy with other shit

originally this show was their coming out party so the enthusiasm and drive to succeed were at a peak

hopefully i'm wrong and it ends up awesome

It better end up being awesome. I finally finished season three and this gif is pretty much how I feel about season four coming out later this month.

lJ4jEYQ.gif

i honestly don't understand why my boyfriend won't watch this with me but it's so vital to reference i just want to...reference. like once i tried to describe the hilarity of david cross dying because of his hair implants and it just didn't get across. i'm sure eventually i can trick him into watching it.
he just wants to wants b horror film after b horror film and i'm like, hey i'm this crazy bitch who comes from conservative yuppie blood and this is really hilarious and he just wants nothing to do with it.

huge fan of the series

originally this show was their coming out party so the enthusiasm and drive to succeed were at a peak

I agree with every line of this post. Pretty much my exact thoughts.

Doesn't help that the trailer they just released a few days ago sucked.

huge fan of the series

Concur, though to nitpick a bit it's Jason Bateman (Michael Bluth) and Will Arnett (Gob Bluth).

I'm still super excited about this returning though, which probably means I'm going to get my hopes up. I'm going to rewatch the first three seasons prior to it starting so the show is fresh in my mind.

I already have heard that there will be no Steve Holt. Steve Holt! I found that to be pretty disappointing.

Even if it's only half as good as the original, it's still going to be fucking awesome. 50% of amazing is stilltotally rad, bbromanez.

and that fifty percent disappointment will be entirely because of such high expectations. like futurama, they can return and hit every same ball as it originally did, but get panned nonetheless.

people fkn suck.

that's why we can't have good things (more than once).

^ Dude, I don't know about AD, but (most of) the new Futurama episodes were total garbage. They hit "every same ball" because the writers tried too hard to make the show "feel like Futurama". They removed the personalities from all the characters and distilled them down to catchphrases and gimmicks. Some of the episodes were clever (like the one where they switch brains), but the characters were insufferable (like every other new episode).

God help Mitch Hurwitz if he does the same.

you can't be more wrong, both in general and relating to that specific post.

i mean, by god man, have you even looked at those pants you got on?