• Kissing

Votes: 65 6.5%
  • Fondling

Votes: 30 3.0%
  • Something else? ;)

Votes: 67 6.7%

• Total voters
MynameisnotDeja said:
The other night my boyfriend and I sorta "made love" without touching our private parts. It was hot! I cant say it could get me off or its the same as sex but it was weirdly hot..our energies just sorta flowed together while we rubbed and kissed and the passion built up till both our bodies were boiling hot...mmmmm god damn it...why does my man have to be out of town tonight???? :(

So HOT!

I love just making out. Dry humping and that kind of thing. I can't really pick which is my favorite, though. I can never make up my mind.

oh yes, i got the book: Squicking for Dummies last year for 5 cents.

"A frowned-upon practice that is illegal in most countries."

rofl!

More people like penetration? I'm not greedy, but I love me a damn blowjob! All sloppy, the more spit the better, mouth sliding all up and down my shaft, grabbing up strings of spit, deepthroating my cock ! i love a blowjob!

Giving oral. Yes indeedy. Especially when she is sittin on my face. Holy mother of God and then when she cums on me its on, baby.

Face riders forever.

I voted MASTURBATION! lol. I love to have sex but masturbation puts me to sleep which I need. LMAO

Being penetrated. Preferably in my ass (if I'm in the mood for it), with a tongue in my ear and a couple of fingers diligently working away on my clit =D

Making out is hot too, especially if it's for the first time with someone....

-Edited because I just realised I spelled 'diligently' wrong. I'm so anal.

.. teehee...

Last edited:
synchrojet said:
Giving oral. Yes indeedy. Especially when she is sittin on my face. Holy mother of God and then when she cums on me its on, baby.

Face riders forever.

*high fives synchrojet*