Votes: 36 3.6%
  • Kissing

Votes: 65 6.5%
  • Fondling

Votes: 30 3.0%
  • Something else? ;)

Votes: 67 6.7%

• Total voters
Penetration! Specifically 400bpm rough fast hot and sweaty perfect thrusting! *creams*

2nd is giving oral.....I'll go down on my so anytime I can get down on my knees (in the car, while on the phone, watching tv, before dinner, in the kitchen, etc.) And of course he loves giving it too, so it's a give and take of 100% from both ;)
Isn't that just the best?

Trying to bust a nut + take a piss at the exact same time all over my gf's face, its ALOT harder than youd ever imagine

or just busting a nut, then, taking a piss within 5 minutes, fuck, that piss is far better than any orgasm

penetration, oral, LOL wut, that shit got boring long ago

its all about progression, everytime its gotta get even more hardcore or I cant derive any satisfaction

Ungoliath said:
Its a tie between giving or recieving, so we basically always do both at the same time ;).

woah

69 should defnitly be up there! favourite!

id go with recieving oral...cant beat it

#1--Making out. My BF is an AWESOME kisser!! Better than any girl even! I also love making out with girls-and rubbing my hands all over them... Gets me so turned on.

#2--Giving oral in a very close second. Dick or Pussy I love to eat it!!

#3--Penetrating. I <3 my strap-on :) :) :)

Pharaoh Sphinx said:
Trying to bust a nut + take a piss at the exact same time all over my gf's face, its ALOT harder than youd ever imagine

what?????????????? it is physically impossible for you to ejaculate and urinate at the same. jesus christ, do some research before you spout off shit like that.

I get so turned on by the idea of being fucked really hard, doggie-style; but I also get turned on by being able to give such pleasure with my mouth

Its too hard to choose your favourite! lol i chose fondling cos of the whole excitment of whats gunna happen but then id say i like everything else just as much. Favourites definently being penetrated, giving oral, something else;) and masterbation. Making out- if thier a good kisser is good too.

I love eating pussy.

Second would probably be making out. I dunno, sometimes I like it more than sex.

The other night my boyfriend and I sorta "made love" without touching our private parts. It was hot! I cant say it could get me off or its the same as sex but it was weirdly hot..our energies just sorta flowed together while we rubbed and kissed and the passion built up till both our bodies were boiling hot...mmmmm god damn it...why does my man have to be out of town tonight???? :(

I love the touching, kissing, rubbing, licking..

Then is giving head...

Then getting in..

Then sexors!

penetration stands out head and shoulders above all the rest (for me)

ever since i read she comes first by ian kerner i love going down on women. i actually almost scared a girl i started dating when i first went down on her because she had never orgasmed from head before. i think every guy/girl that plans to go down on a woman should read this book cause its amazing.

This is like picking a favourite child.

I'd have to say it's some kind of amalgam of kissing, fondling and giving oral. Just that whole exploration of your partner with your mouth and hands.

i love getting head. the idea of it turns me on, and it feels better than any other kind of penetration.

not that i dont like regular sex, i just cant turn down a blowjob =D

atri, can I borrow that book from you? I'm .. ok? at giving head. But I've never made a girl orgasm from it, just squirm and moan for a while.

its cheap on amazon.com
mine never leaves my nightstand, its good bedtime reading ;)

1. any position as long as its heavy, realy heavy in enthusiasm. And if she can throuin some verbal ouburtst about not getting enough and having to have more, its even better!!! Thatn insane enthusiasm and verbal chat just rocks!!

Angelus said:
Pharaoh Sphinx said:

what?????????????? it is physically impossible for you to ejaculate and urinate at the same. jesus christ, do some research before you spout off shit like that.

thats what im sayin foo, its hard as shit, the closest ive come was pre-loadin my cawk with a jet of piss then bustin a nut, u cant get a steady stream tho, thats what im sayin ive tried as hard as possible

something about takin a piss with a hardon that feels 10000000x better than any orgasm