Votes: 36 3.6%
  • Kissing

Votes: 65 6.5%
  • Fondling

Votes: 30 3.0%
  • Something else? ;)

Votes: 67 6.7%

• Total voters
its all good but you gotta have kissing for sure kissing is so nice ;)

I LOVE making out... kissing is nice, but even better is having hands all over me ;)

my next-favorite thing is being penetrated. enough of that foreplay shit... just fuck me.
Damn straight!

Like Dan my preferences are:

1)being penetrated
2)giving oral
3)making out

Giving oral if you do it right the girl will just take control and rock your world. Hopefully the girl will return the favor at the sametime it makes for more fun.

mine is penetration. Im so in love with my girlfriend and it makes me feel truley close to her.(even though we are not sexually active anymore but before when we had sex). She used to whisper in my ear when I was in her "we are one right now" nothing can compare to that feeling. I think its due to liking her so much though. A girl i didnt know i would rather go with recieving oral Second up is recieving oral, she never really liked me giving it to her :(

I'm a giver. Always have been. I get off on my recipients reactions, be it from a massage or from a good shag.

My favourite is still making a girl cum using nothing but my tongue. It's like a rodeo for your mouth =D

I absolutely LOVE foreplay, and I love receiving oral, but after a while I just can't stand it anymore and I need that person inside me. That's my #1 :D

1) being penetrated.. it's the fuckin best.

2) giving head .. cos its so damn fabulous watching guys flip out when u can do it so good.
3) kissing

i didnt vote getting oral even tho i like it, but hardly no one knows how to do it right, no lie.

cxsx said:
i didnt vote getting oral even tho i like it, but hardly no one knows how to do it right, no lie.
It's so true.. :(

#1 for me with any competition way behind is giving head. Giving head is my favourite thing ever. :)

Its a tie between giving or recieving, so we basically always do both at the same time ;).