POST YOUR RECORDINGS HERE! (not just for amateurs - also for labels/websites!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested but I don't have any computer programs to do this with. Plus I don't know how well I could record my drums. I have plenty of mics, though.

I can guarantee melt-your-face beats, though. :D

How do you think you would do with programming beats in through something like Reason? Or, if you could get me some drum beats recorded, I could remake 'em into new beats using a program called Recycle (great loop construction/edtting softwarre by the same folks that make Reason). If you were just a tad bit closer to my chunk of NJ, I would just drive over with my digital 8 track and record some of your facemelt stylinz myself.

I've never used reason or programmed any beats, but I'm sure I could. I could maybe record my drums somehow...We have a four track.

I'm going to be purchasing a nice condenser mic soon, so that will probably help. I have a minidisc four track and Sound Forge...so I dunno. We could probably do something.

^^^I like the approach...you do sound alot like the guitars in EITS and Mogwai type bands...you should try using some synth program to throw some drums and bass in the mix, I bet you would end up with some perty trippy shtuff mang.

^ i merged your thread here. please read guidelines...

you certainly play guitar better than me. i dont even have the coordination to sing and play at the same time unless im on a fuckload of smack.

bengalaas said:
http://bengalaas.dmusic.com/

i got 2 tracks recorded on there.. tell me what u think pls :)

its kinda.. ambient indie instrumental something blablabla

thanks.

oh yea, that was good, very good. your EITS cover sounds a lot like the original, so far as i can tell. either way, i like your style a lot. :)

*mutters "musicians are magicians"* and quietly exits
;) keep up the good work people!

Re: some of my music

annajoy said:

i believe you already posted this link in the post i merged above...please dont repost unless its new. also, try contributing a bit people may be more interested in listening if they dont think you are just here for promoting yourself for the most part.

annajoy...yer stuff is interesting. Are you content with these as acoustic songs or do you have it in yer head to record other instruments with it? I think you could mix in some wicked sounds from a synth program like Reason. I like the songs though, well written. At points I wish you would untame yer voice a bit and give us a little growl in the voice, especially in the song, "Throw Up". Keep up the good work!

catfish, I can't download your songs!

I'm getting this error:

"Session initialisation failed. Click here to reload page (you will have to login again)."

And then I click again, and it does nothing. Do you have another host? Or could you email them?

All this talk about your band has me interested :)

Originally posted by bengalaas
http://bengalaas.dmusic.com/

i got 2 tracks recorded on there.. tell me what u think pls

its kinda.. ambient indie instrumental something blablabla

thanks.

Great guitar riff on "moses revenge"!

It would sound great with bass and drums, I think. That means you are on the right track :)

I just had a cool idea.

We should start a track exchange, where people who need certain instruments email tracks to each other, and then record them!

Like if someone has guitar and needs real drums, I would totally try and record something over it.

Hmm. I bet there would be a lot of requests for drums....

Hey Finder, wanna start a business with me? :)

That is a great idea! Just what I have been looking to do with folks over the internet! As far as my tracks, my website is being dismantled for the time being, but I will fix the links soons to make the work, but right now I gotta split to go to work. I will let you know tonight when I have fixed it. Thanks for wanting to listen!

I'm down. I just got a badass Shure KSM-44 Condenser I've been itching to try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.