POST YOUR RECORDINGS HERE! (not just for amateurs - also for labels/websites!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

it is bamboo, they are unique because of how the finger-holes are shaped, on a bansuri they are especially large to create micro-tones.

yes i am awful but a beginner, laugh away ! i have a clarinet as well that has become much much easier to play since the bansuri.

Hell yeah!!
Lol it doesn't sound awful, so, no laughing required ;)

She makes a good point panic. No laughing needed, but I get it. Just don't stop.. people end up sucking because they give up.

BBQ

352rcwi.jpg

Fuck ya dude. That is really good.

I just started using my Kaossilator Pro and KP3 2 days ago. Nice track.

I still have a lot to learn on them but they bring everything to a new level.

Fuck ya dude. That is really good.

I just started using my Kaossilator Pro and KP3 2 days ago. Nice track.

I still have a lot to learn on them but they bring everything to a new level.

I've got a Korg X-50 but for that I just used various instruments on Reason 5, with the synth hooked up via MIDI cable.

Glad you liked it =D I plan to do more in that vein, see where I end up.

Btw thanks for the comment, I appreciate the advice. I'm a total music production n00b, I'm still getting to grips with the software as well as learning how to actually make a decent tune.

Last edited:
Holy Ghost
I feel fucking off today. Didn't even really belt this at all, per usual; but I like the general idea. This thread and my soundcloud account is simply an idea box
I've got a Korg X-50 but for that I just used various instruments on Reason 5, with the synth hooked up via MIDI cable.

Glad you liked it =D I plan to do more in that vein, see where I end up.

Btw thanks for the comment, I appreciate the advice. I'm a total music production n00b, I'm still getting to grips with the software as well as learning how to actually make a decent tune.
Loops are easy, as evidenced through experience. Transistions are where it's at...
Keep posting stuff man. Not enough people do.

Just bought a Fender, hoping to legitimately teach myself on this thing. I messed up a few parts, and it's not supposed to be a legit song. I just really wanted to test out recording with it. It's nothing special and I plan to take much more time to work towards something more presentable, but I figured I'd share nonetheless.

http://soundcloud.com/wearealllive/nothing-yet

Status
Not open for further replies.