Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Injecting Ecstasy

ecstasteve

Bluelighter
Hello everybody,
Im a fan of MDMA, in fact I would say its my DOC (Drug of Choice). I know that much of a pill is lost during administration, so in order to reduce this I am interested in IV'ing ecstasy. Obviously this has dangers that go with injecting anything, but what about the fillers and binders in a pill. Will those harm me in any way, what are the real dangers of this? Is IntraMuscular better than IntraVeneuosly? I think IM might hurt my muscle, which I dont want. I will be having a nurse with experience giving me the shot, obviously it would be better getting some molly or pure. (Yes I know its not pure no matter what) Has anyone else shot up ecstasy? Has anyone else considered it? Please reply, I want to try this tomorrow. The pills I will be doing it with are the Red W's or Yellow SO's out of so cal. I've eaten them 4-5 times and they are super clean MDMA. I can't wait this is going to be super wicked.

There was a topic on this a while back, I think the poster was PhreeX or something like that. I'll search and see if I can find it...

Man, I'd love to eventually try IV MDMA. It's meant to be a completely different experience, compared to other routes of administration.

well if you do that, the best way would to get pure MDMA powder (molly) and inject a very small dose. pills are a VERY BAD idea for injecting...

Injecting anything into a muscle that isn't sterile and designed for I/M use is a bad idea. There's a really high risk of infection.

If you just want a quicker method of administration try taking it rectally. There's loads of threads on this for info.

Have never met anyone who's tried injecting E. I suspect it's not worth the health risks but would be interested to hear of anyones experience.

PLEASE do not inject pills, no matter how crushed up they are. If you get small chunks of pill in your bloodstream they will lodge somewhere, blocking off the blood supply and causing serious tissue damage. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

If you feel like you know what you're doing (using the appropriate filters etc) then be extremely cautious. Use the search engine, there are a number of threads around on this topic. Most people who try find injected MDMA to be overpowering and too intense.

is it true that many people who have injected have had arms and legs amputated because of the small chuchs blocking the blood stream???
Anyway one pill taken orally is more than enouph for me so, injecting or any other method of administration is out of the question for me.

Trance Addict Htx said:
is it true that many people who have injected have had arms and legs amputated because of the small chuchs blocking the blood stream???
"Many" might be the wrong word. Its true that injecting unfiltered, crushed up pills has resulted in some people losing arms, legs, fingers or what-not, but its by no means a regular thing with those who IV.
Bad_Boy_Blue said:
Man, I'd love to eventually try IV MDMA. It's meant to be a completely different experience, compared to other routes of administration.
Its decribed as far too intense, to the point where you are overwhelmed and its not as enjoyable as it would seem to be. IM'ing seems to be better but IVing? Not worth it.

If you are going to do it, IM it. But then you need to be ultra sure there is no particulate matter in the shot, and you can only really do this by getting ahold of some very pure molly, and by using some damn good filters. Personally, even if I had MDMA crystals given to me in person by a grade A chemist who made them and I had a sterile needle and someone to shot me up who knew what they were doing, I'd still nto IV MDMA. 15 minutes of being overwhelmed isn't fun to me.

Ya, its pretty wicked scary I know. But, I know the high can't be overwhelming. I've been much higher than most people and I can handle myself well. Except on K ;) I just think that if I do it I probably won't do any more drugs for life aside from Mary. I'll give it at least a couple weeks more thought rather than just doing it tomorrow, thanks for all the input and the safety tips. I really thank to Bluelight for making information like this available, this is really what this site is designed for.

I am glad you are going to think it through before you do it. I honestely don't think you should do it though. I just don't think any high is worth the risks that could be involved with this. But you are doing the right thing by making a informed decsion, whatever choice you make. Take care!

If you haven't IVed MDMA, then how can you know the high isn't too overpowering? Kindof circular argument, isn't it? Even highly experienced IV drug users report that MDMA IVed is generally overpowering.

Trance Addict Htx said:

That's not gonna happen.
rev283_5.jpg

Seriously if your experienced with proper IV procedure, bangin E won't really be too much worse than anything else. Not as enjoyable however.

VelocideX said:
If you haven't IVed MDMA, then how can you know the high isn't too overpowering? Kindof circular argument, isn't it? Even highly experienced IV drug users report that MDMA IVed is generally overpowering.

I cant tell you how I know the high won't be overpowering. I know my body better than anyone else and there is no overpowering Ecstasteve. I've taken myself into the extremes it's never overpowering. I thought it would last longer, but only 45 minutes doesnt seem worth it. Maybe with like 50 - 75mg of pure. (Yes I know its not 100% pure).

Injecting ecstasy will make you shake on the floor, puke and leave you with the worst comedown ever. Tolerance will go up very high, so there is no point of doing it.

ecstasteve said:
I thought it would last longer, but only 45 minutes doesnt seem worth it.
You wouldn't even get 45 minutes, more like 15 or 20.

As for no over powering you, as I said, IVing is a completely different ballgame to snorting or eating.

It lasted 40 mins total for me, It was getting stronger for 5 mins, peaked for 20, then started slowly coming down