• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoric Recreational drugs

MDMA is euphoric but it's euphoria doesn't even compare to a nice powerful opiate taken either IV or smoked in a large dosage but I'm not much of a socializer and would rather lay down, rush and nod.

It's really all about what feeling you're going after... MDMA is a completely differnet high than a strong dose of an opiate. Different strokes for different folkes I suppose....

LSD, mescaline, mushrooms can be way, way more euphoric than MDMA, speed, benzos, opiates etc. in my experience. Not all the time, but on those rare ego-loss trips the euphoria comes from within and your inner dialogue screams and screams in joy, and doesn't shut up until the trip is over.

You also get the fixed, beatific perma-grin =D stuck on your face. Good stuff

I like to take a few perc's or vikes, and clean my house.... smoke a couple ciggs, take a bath and have really good sex with my boyfriend. He doesn't ever know how high I am!

I will admit right now that Ecstacy and Opiates are the most euphoric and recreational drugs.If you were to consider risks and precautions then opiates would win without a doubt as they have no neurotoxical effects. As well E doesnt get you high if you do it 2 days in a row, while opiates willl get you the EXACT same high even if you do them 8-15 days in a row, only that you increase the dosage. Mushrooms don't require you to take a break, i've tripped on mushrooms real good 3 days in a row more than once and it worked every time,mabye the third day's trips weren't as 'crispy' as the first ones but they were still 'fresh'. MDMA however never does this, you prob need to take at least 1-2 weeks break from it to get you the same high. I can still feel the effects of two days in a row E on the 4th day, mostly beacuse i smoked weed. Anyways opiates are MUCH MUCH safer than E is, but E if used VERY responsabily shouldn't be all that bad.
But if you are asking which drug is the most euphoric, and which feels best when used one time a year for example, then i would have to say E, no contest. But if you are asking which drug is best for weekend use or for special use, prob opiates. E is prob the most euphoric experience of your lifetime, the greatest psychedelic chemical you can immagine, it's beautiful. But it has it's harsh side, more than one time tripping consequently will give you pretty terrible side effects the day after. You feel stupid and you feel like you've smoked some weed, and your jaw hurts and your brain feels like it feels when your frying on dxm. Then the effects subside the next day..

Last edited:
Opiates are euphoric for me in a very mild but pleasant way. I think I may be the only one, but I prefer hydrocodone to oxycodone, which I find too strong. Heroin tends to make me sleep for 12+ hours after doing it. MDMA used to be super euphoric until I did it a couple of hundred times over the years, now it would just be a pleasant feeling I think, but I haven't done any in a couple of years, so maybe most of my tolerance is gone away by now. MDMA plus heroin is pretty good, but I was barely conscious the time I did that. Cocaine is euphoric, but the comedown is shitty. Crack has less of a comedown than snorted coke IMO. IV coke is very intense and pleasurable but can be scary, and I don't use needles anymore. Why damage you veins and poke holes in your body just to get high? Methamphetamine is very euphoric and long-lasting. Shrooms and MDMA is a very good combo, very euphoric. LSD and ketamine is a very strong psychedelic mix, but is not really what I would call euphoric. MDA is always good, but hard to come by. Alcohol can be fun. GHB can be fun, but is easy to overdose on. I don't really like benzos unless I am ready to crash. Finally, although I rarely get a chance to smoke it anymore, I find that you can learn to make the kind bud high feel super euphoric once you get used to it. MDA plus kind bud is really good. LSD plus marijuana is good. Ritalin is good. I could go on, but you get the idea. In the end I find that methamphetamine plus kind bud is the best, most intense high partly because it is one that can be repeated indefinitely, within reason, over the years without tolerance becoming an issue. I could go on, but you get the idea. Namely, there are losts of good drugs and good drug combos, but I'm not sure that any of them induce true euphoria. In fact, I'm not sure true euphoria even exists or that we would want it if it did.

Heroin/opiates-5

Cocaine-3

Methamphetamine-1

Benzodiazepines-2

Ketamine-5

PCP-5

MDMA-3

MDA-4

Mushrooms-3

LSD-2

Marijuana-1

GHB-4

Crack-4

Alcohol-4

Really. I basically just like drugs :\ ('Cept Pot)

K'dOUTinAZ you find alcohol more euphoric than MDMA, cocaine and methamphetamine?

mdma is definetely #1 ... cocaine would be at the top too if it wasnt for the crap comedown

i don't base a drugs euphoria on whether or not it has a comedown, I would just consider it the most euphoric if it felt the best when I was on it, plus alcohol or benzos is a cure for any coke comedown. I find Alcohol to be one of the best drugs but everyone on this site bashes it...

I don't like pot either. Everyone around me smokes non-stop. I only pop pills and not that many, even. I get so much shit from them. They are like, "you might want to consider rehab, you are up to 4 pills a day." So it's okay for people to smoke all the pot they want in a day, be totally retarded and not for me to be slightely high on opiaties?

MDMA and then some opiates and benzos slightley after the peak. Best euphoria ever.

MDMA + LSD .... while good seperately, no euphoria comes close to combining them... some good dank, and then some oxy/hydrocodone for the comedown

A good strong IV speedball is probably the most euphoric to me. MDMA is also very euphoric but in a very different way. MDMA seems a bit more "real", as in everything is allright with the world, feeling close with other people etc. A speedball is just an awesome physical almost sexual rush where i dont give a fuck about anything else. Man I love speeballs :(

crack cocaine
mdma (preferably with 'shrooms). but then euphoria comes in different forms...
i'd also say g can come a close second

1. Morning Glory seeds (LSA)

2. Mushrooms/Mescaline

3. 4-HO-MiPT

4. Misc. Psychedelics including LSD

5. Amphetamines/Methamphetamine

6. Cannabis

7. MDA

8. MDMA/Methylone

9. Opiates/Opioids (especially Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Codeine, and Heroin)

10. Cocaine

11. DXM/Ketamine/Nitrous Oxide

12. Kava

13. Alcohol (only in social settings)

Piper - i take it that your list runs from the most to the least euphoric? That would be pretty amazing if so. Morning Glory as no 1. wow! and canabis and amphetamines before mdma! very curious!....

The lsa seeds in #1 are surprising at least, but not the speed.... I find MDMA more euphoric than amphetamine sulphate and dextroamphetamine, but less than a nice line of crystal meth (and way less than an IV hit of good crystal)